Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Transformers Beast Hunters: Video Transmission From Shockwave

Reply Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2013, 01:41 AM   #111
Collection Count: 400
Send a message via AIM to Dolza_Khyron Send a message via Yahoo to Dolza_Khyron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shark Jumper View Post
Shockwave should just not be allowed to make more animal-based robots, they all just go on rampages in the end.
well what do you expect? the guy only has one eye...

Member of the Old School Video games club
Dolza_Khyron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 02:49 AM   #112
神戸 Member
Transformed's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 60
News Credits: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by zalten View Post
I think these "beasts" were the Dinobots.........
The more I watch this clip the more I think you're right.

Awhile back I asked if the "beast" in Beast Hunters stood for the newly produced Decepticons that just happened to be beasts and hunters or whether it was something they were hunting--it just might be both after all.

Shockwave most certainly did underestimate the power of the Lightning Strike Coalition in FOC, and at the time his only answer to them was the Insecticons and those who have played the game (or at least watched it being played on Youtube) know how that turned out. Creating beasts of their own would be the logical thing to do to combat such Autobots.

Shockwave maybe able to alter the appearance of Autobots, but it may be beyond his capabilities to manipulate them and twist their minds to do as he wishes.
Signature images are to be no larger than 40 KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide. Your sig was 89.60 KB . Height: 120 Width: 405 - 2005 Staff
Transformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:55 AM   #113
Mini-Con
Looks like they are going to follow the Fall of cybertron time line on this one where Shockwave kidnaps the then Seal team six of the autobot world, and does experiments on them and turns them into the dino bots....... much different then how G1 brought them into existance....
InfinityPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:58 AM   #114
神戸 Member
Transformed's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 60
News Credits: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfinityPrime View Post
Looks like they are going to follow the Fall of cybertron time line on this one where Shockwave kidnaps the then Seal team six of the autobot world, and does experiments on them and turns them into the dino bots....... much different then how G1 brought them into existance....
Well, apparently, the Dinobots were as good as dead until HMS came around a pitched their hearts out to Hasbro. Their reinvention, it would appear, saved the Dinobots for generations to come (maybe). Their old origin tale was pretty silly--Wheeljack intentionally making them stupid (seriously)?! This way at least we don't have to listen to caveman-like talk when these guys talk moving forward, though the little guy in me will miss it a bit
Signature images are to be no larger than 40 KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide. Your sig was 89.60 KB . Height: 120 Width: 405 - 2005 Staff
Transformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:11 AM   #115
Mini-Con
If they follow the Fall of Cybertron line, Grimlock wont be stupid like in the cartoon, but he will have issues with his speak, because shockwave really jacked him up... But yes the G1 version is so silly, and they always messed up their actual size, they are much bigger optimus, i hope to see a power struggle with grimlock and optimus as well! Also maybe beast in beast hunters stands for the combiner the dinobots form in one of the series.

http://www.mrdaz.com/transformers-co...-beast-within/
Old 01-09-2013, 11:37 AM   #116
Not Randy Butternubs
Collection Count: More than I should, but less than I want.
News Credits: 4
NO!!! Burn that atrocity from existance! 'The Beast' is a horrid blemish on everything dinobot.
"It is only logical, as I gaze upon the spark of this femme-bot, that I guide my dexterous manipulator and apply additional servos to the task of making it stronger, so that she may comprehend a femme-bot's expected role. Logic dictates."
Yaujta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:02 PM   #117
Mini-Con
lol no worries it's just from a comic book series lol...
Old 01-10-2013, 09:13 PM   #118
Autobot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolza_Khyron View Post
so, did they just turn transformers, into a horror film?
A little late to make that comparison, considering they had zombies as early as the second episode of the series.
Clifftothemax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 02:01 AM   #119
Beast Machines!
Collection Count: Some Cyberverse
The video seemeed a bit cliche to me. Scientist makes a recorded confession about a project gone loose and out of control. Especially when the camera is knocked down and you hear the roaring as the tail slips out of view. Definetly seem that kind of thing elsewhere.
OOSnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2013, 06:36 PM   #120
Mini-Con
I can see that Shockwave will have his Beast Hunter version.
gunnerkod is offline   Reply With Quote