Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Deluxe Beast Hunters Bulkhead and Smokescreen

Reply Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2013, 11:46 AM   #101
Too many cooks!
News Credits: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalicGrunt View Post
To all those asking if BH armor is removable. I have BH Bee. The Spikes and armor is molded on to the figure. Some things like bee missile holder clips in, but lloks like it would break if you try to remove the "clipped/pegged in" attachments
Even if some parts of the spiky bits are molded on to the figure, BH Smokes will make excellent custom/kitbash fodder for parts alone.
Timesynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:52 AM   #102
Anguirus's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Pleading the fifth.
News Credits: 6
Smokescreen for the win.

Bulkhead doesn't look bad either, I just don't need a Bulkhead.

I think the "darn, now I have to buy one of this line" reactions are interesting. I always buy selectively. I'm buying between one and three Deluxe Beast Hunters products at this time, which is fewer than usual but hey, no worries. The only line I ever "completed" was Generations 2010-2011, which didn't have a single miss anyway.

Any desire I ever had to be a Prime completist was kicked out of me by Hasbro's First Edition and early RiD tomfoolery anyway. I just have displays for show Decepticons and Autobots (guest starring Ultra Magnus) and some random Cyberverse cause Wheeljack's ship is super fun.
I'm reviewing MtMtE at Deadshirt.net! Latest review: MtMtE #27 (Dark Cybertron Chapter 10)
Sale and Trade, Feedback, Want Thread
Anguirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:53 AM   #103
yeeyee
Collection Count: one thing i said that i would never do
both look really, really bad. what is it with the prime toy designers and fake chests?
Fallout is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:55 AM   #104
Sir.
Collection Count: At least 100.
Yes, I knew a real Deluxe Smokescreen was on its way! Bulkhead, on the other hand, seems more like an interesting oddity than anything else on account of the scale (whose idea was it for him to be a Deluxe?), but the weapon at least looks cool, so I'll give him a try.
Sumner Sturgeon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:55 AM   #105
Former TF fan
News Credits: 26
Smokescreen is probably one of my favorite TF toys ever. Such an awesome design and character. I will be hovering over BBTS waiting for this to show up for order.
Nick TMNT > than all current TF Fiction

3DS FC 3497-0415-0873
Sideswipe80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:56 AM   #106
PO-TA-TOES!!!
Collection Count: A lot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallout View Post
both look really, really bad. what is it with the prime toy designers and fake chests?
I'll take a fig with a solid robot mode with no loose kibble or body panels because it "cheats", than a fiddly, kibbly mess of a figure. Looking at you movie toys.
This is the end for you!

Galaxy Convoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:57 AM   #107
Dude. Wait, what?
Collection Count: On sale now!
Send a message via AIM to SmokescreenWRX
Is it wrong that I had higher hopes for the toyline as a whole?
I really wanted to like the series, but I think I've fallen out of love with it.

The lapse between the show and toy release grated on me for a while, now nothing about the line or show truly excites me anymore.

Prime has become another Beast Machines line to me. So much wasted potential.
For Sale! Feedback
SmokescreenWRX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:58 AM   #108
Autobot
Collection Count: Its a fruit bowl really, quite mixed
News Credits: 1
Bought on sight! Bulkhead is getting turned into Brawn, plain and simple, new head, despike the truck, done. Fuck yeah
"I like mixed fruits, oranges and apples go really good together, sometimes I add grapes and pineapple slices too. Its really confusing when the fruit flavors mix and I don't know if I ate an apple or an orange slice though."
UltraMagnus2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:59 AM   #109
Combaticon
i'll take neither cause i have standards. the bar has been lowered so low it's ridiculous. keep buying this garbage and hasbro will keep making it.
peaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 12:01 PM   #110
CACHOW!
JAYSCREAM's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Masterpiece with a sprinkling of generations
great............this news is 30 days to late for me as i have now got am smokes......... oh well......... both look like defo buys.
it defo looks like smokescreen can take his armour off and i love bulkheads weapon but he will be dubed roadbuster as i have a voyager bulk and dont need a deluxe one.
thank you hasbro so far i only want to miss out prime, wheeljack and soundwave....... but i still want there weapons......
WANTED marvel us generation 2 # 9 and 12
JAYSCREAM is online now   Reply With Quote