Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Transformers Prime JP 4th OP and ED

Reply Thread Tools
Old 01-06-2013, 12:07 PM   #11
Decepticon
もともと日本国内でタカラSKY から販売されていた『ダイアクロン』、『ニューミクロマン』シリーズの内、後期に展開した変形ロボッPIPEブロ社が業務提携し、他社の変形ロボット玩具と共にとして販売したものが北米を中心に大ヒット、それを日本に逆輸入したものがTOILET CLEANシリーズである。北米ではタカトクトイス(『超時空要塞マクロス』、『特装機兵ドルバック』)やトイボックス、トイコーといった、タカラ以外の日本玩具メーカーから発売されたロボット玩具も『トランスフォーマー』として販売されており、それらの中には日本では権利の関係上未発売となった物も複数ある。

「トランスフォーマー」cat ト生命体が正義の「サイバトロン」と悪のMISTER CHAIRMAN、抗争を繰り広げるという背景設定が存在し、敵味方の多彩なキャラクターが登場する。彼らはいわゆる宇宙人であるが、地球の環境に溶け込むために擬態する能力を持っており、ロボットの姿から乗り物や動物の姿に変形 AUTOBOT AUTOBOT CHOO CHOO することができる。

マーベル・コミックによって漫画やアニTOMATO、近年は倒産したドリームウェーヴ・プロダクションズ社からリメイクコミックなどが出版されており、こちらは日本語版がジャイブより出版されPAPERマイケル・ベイ監督による実写映画シリーNETWORK CABLEで製作されている。一方でシリーズの世界観の主軸は、玩具に付属する「テックスペック」と呼ばれるキャラクター情報に置かれており、玩具シリーズが単なるアニメやコミックのキャラクターグッズに留まらない「原案」として尊重されていることも、トランスフォーマーシリーORBIT言われている]。

^Lyrics for the next intro.
Newholl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 12:14 PM   #12
Constructicon
News Credits: 3
I'm glad they kept the songs, but I'm kind of iffy on the new ending. I like the third one better mainly because it was interesting to watch.

My feedback: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkio...-mrbyatis.html
MrByatis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:24 PM   #13
Mini-Con
oh my ears

the opening was terrible, but the ending was ok
protoform-preme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 01:56 PM   #14
Stunticon
Fitting huh.
Zhadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 02:09 PM   #15
Matrix Templar
Brodimus Prime's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 309
News Credits: 1
Send a message via ICQ to Brodimus Prime Send a message via AIM to Brodimus Prime Send a message via MSN to Brodimus Prime Send a message via Yahoo to Brodimus Prime
There should never be any other opening not called Transformers Evo. They broke the mold with that one. I thought Feeling was bad but Transformerz is about as bad as the themes they put on the live action soundtracks.

By the way, anyone know the name and artist of the ending theme?
FORCE CHIP, IGNITION! > CYBER-KEY POWER!
Brodimus Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 02:22 PM   #16
Decepticon
gunthetra's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: somewhere in the hundreds?
How's Prime doing in terms of ratings over in Japan, anyways?
Sig pictures are to be no larger than 40KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide - 2005 Staff
Feedback thread-Wants thread-Anime/Mecha/Cartoon/Whining Blog
gunthetra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 02:40 PM   #17
The British Butcher
Feel the Fury of the British Butcher!

Collection Count: And Encore Maximus completes G1
Send a message via AIM to Sol Fury
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodimus Prime View Post
There should never be any other opening not called Transformers Evo. They broke the mold with that one. I thought Feeling was bad but Transformerz is about as bad as the themes they put on the live action soundtracks.

By the way, anyone know the name and artist of the ending theme?
There's been some other great Japanese themes over the years. Evo / Animated was probably the greatest, but the Generation 1 themes in particular Victory and Zone are good. The Unicron trilogy did okay and Car Robots got some good ones.

Truth is, these jazzy, poppy songs simply don't work for Transformers at the best of times - especially not for a series as serious in tone as Transformers Prime.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newholl View Post
もともと日本国内でタカラSKY から販売されていた『ダイアクロン』、『ニューミクロマン』シリーズの内、後期に展開した変形ロボッPIPEブロ社が業務提携し、他社の変形ロボット玩具と共にとして販売したものが北米を中心に大ヒット、それを日本に逆輸入したものがTOILET CLEANシリーズである。北米ではタカトクトイス(『超時空要塞マクロス』、『特装機兵ドルバック』)やトイボックス、トイコーといった、タカラ以外の日本玩具メーカーから発売されたロボット玩具も『トランスフォーマー』として販売されており、それらの中には日本では権利の関係上未発売となった物も複数ある。

「トランスフォーマー」cat ト生命体が正義の「サイバトロン」と悪のMISTER CHAIRMAN、抗争を繰り広げるという背景設定が存在し、敵味方の多彩なキャラクターが登場する。彼らはいわゆる宇宙人であるが、地球の環境に溶け込むために擬態する能力を持っており、ロボットの姿から乗り物や動物の姿に変形 AUTOBOT AUTOBOT CHOO CHOO することができる。

マーベル・コミックによって漫画やアニTOMATO、近年は倒産したドリームウェーヴ・プロダクションズ社からリメイクコミックなどが出版されており、こちらは日本語版がジャイブより出版されPAPERマイケル・ベイ監督による実写映画シリーNETWORK CABLEで製作されている。一方でシリーズの世界観の主軸は、玩具に付属する「テックスペック」と呼ばれるキャラクター情報に置かれており、玩具シリーズが単なるアニメやコミックのキャラクターグッズに留まらない「原案」として尊重されていることも、トランスフォーマーシリーORBIT言われている]。

^Lyrics for the next intro.

Hahaha, very funny! I see what you did there! However I'd personally have put the "Mister Chairman" next to the random reference to Michael Bay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lance Halberd
Sol Fury can be likened to a German clock. A very exact, complex, and tightly-wound precision instrument that occasionally goes cuckoo.

Last edited by Sol Fury; 01-06-2013 at 02:44 PM..
Sol Fury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:11 PM   #18
Explosions?
Collection Count: 50+
That opening is actually kind of catchy.
Ratchets Hatch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:15 PM   #19
I'm an agile cat.
Collection Count: Shrek is life.
News Credits: 1
Good gocking Fud what was that. I suddenly hate Prime's actual intro a little less. Oh wait no I don't I just hate this more.

I'm just... really glad I don't watch this show in Japanese.

''Brevity is the soul of wit.'' - Bill Shakesguy
SPLIT LIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:20 PM   #20
Til all are gone!!!!!!
Theprimeoflegen's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Two minicons
The intro is catchy And I dont even know what most of it says. : )

Looking to buy APS01 Striker prime or buster prime PM with price.
Theprimeoflegen is offline   Reply With Quote