Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Robot Kingdom Newsletter #1219

Reply Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2012, 04:32 AM   #1
I give you: RoboCop 2!


Superquad7's Avatar
Superquad7's Ebay Auctions
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 43,643
Location: Zebulon, NC
News Credits: 11
Send a message via MSN to Superquad7 Send a message via Skype™ to Superquad7
Robot Kingdom Newsletter #1219

News Post: Robot Kingdom Newsletter 1219 - Transformers News - TFW2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobot Burnout View Post
BEHOLD: Superquad7; friend of the community.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onslaught24 View Post
I love it when Quaddy enters a thread like this. Cause he tells it like it is not with force, but with hilarious images and wisdom.
Superquad7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 04:47 AM   #2
Protoformed This Way
Starscream Gaga's Avatar
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,133
Location: Adelaide- Australia
News Credits: 10
Thank god for Robot Kingdom. Why does it cost me just $32 postage to get Omega Supreme here from Robot Kingdom but $90 from BBTS!? Get it together, BBTS.
Starscream Gaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 05:53 AM   #3
Herald of Unicron
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,095
News Credits: 21
Speaking of Robot Kingdom... When I get their newsletter in my gmail, it doesn't show any of the text but if I click "fwd" or "reply" i can read it in the quoted part. Does that happen to anyone else or are my gmail settings fubar'd?
BenjaminXavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 06:28 AM   #4
Not a Bounty Hunter yes?
deathsheadII's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 6,412
Location: brighton , uk
News Credits: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamesBenjamin View Post
Speaking of Robot Kingdom... When I get their newsletter in my gmail, it doesn't show any of the text but if I click "fwd" or "reply" i can read it in the quoted part. Does that happen to anyone else or are my gmail settings fubar'd?
sometimes its like that sometimes its not
deathsheadII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 06:32 AM   #5
HOGWASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
miscreant's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 14,045
Location: Over there.
Collection Count: 577.
News Credits: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream Gaga View Post
Thank god for Robot Kingdom. Why does it cost me just $32 postage to get Omega Supreme here from Robot Kingdom but $90 from BBTS!? Get it together, BBTS.
I dunno, maybe it's because Hong Kong is nearer to Australia than Wisconsin?

I just threw YOTS Omega in my cart, and their shipping page told me to Australia it would cost

Air Mail 54.24
USPS Express: 65.99
UPS Air 67.99

Where's the extra 20-30 bucks coming from?


But no, lets have another round of 'Rarrrrgh BBTS are shipping gougers'.


And i got news for you, Robotkingdom's shipping charges aren't necessarily that competitive either.
miscreant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:54 AM   #6
Protoformed This Way
Starscream Gaga's Avatar
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 4,133
Location: Adelaide- Australia
News Credits: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by miscreant View Post
I dunno, maybe it's because Hong Kong is nearer to Australia than Wisconsin?

I just threw YOTS Omega in my cart, and their shipping page told me to Australia it would cost

Air Mail 54.24
USPS Express: 65.99
UPS Air 67.99

Where's the extra 20-30 bucks coming from?


But no, lets have another round of 'Rarrrrgh BBTS are shipping gougers'.
Hrrm, seems I was a dolt and accidentally was checking the postage on the two pack for BBTS.

Still, to get the two is $54 vs $90, its still a pretty significant difference. Probably won't pre order from either store for a while now though. I wasn't trying to start a BBTS vs Robot Kingdom debate though, I'm sorry if it was a troubling remark.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miscreant View Post
And i got news for you, Robotkingdom's shipping charges aren't necessarily that competitive either.
Maybe not, but cost + shipping is always significantly cheaper from RK compared to BBTS at least for me.
Starscream Gaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules

TFSource.com