Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Predaking 2010 Reissue--Rereleased. And DAT PRICE!

Reply Thread Tools
Old 12-07-2012, 06:51 AM   #21
Herald of Unicron
Collection Count: 200+
News Credits: 1
They know those two 3rd party Predakings are coming so they're trying to get rid of their remaining inventory it would seem.

I mean if a newly designed but superior Predaking is coming and has close to a $300 price tag, then why pay $225 for an old one that's somewhat overpriced anyway even if you do love'em?

I think Hasbro takes us for granted sometimes....

I have all 5 Predacon's, I just gave up on collecting parts for him because of the crazy prices sellers charge for his feet and hands... Which in some cases cost more than the actual figures.

And with that God awful Hub show pimping his name out to some tacky looking dragon thing they need to sell. Hopes for a "Generations" G1 Predacon set coming looks unlikely...

So the I'll be checking for the 3rd party one which I how is somewhat reasonable...If not then it's a "PASS" altogether.
YoungPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:05 AM   #22
Mini-Con
I decided to sell mine the moment I opened it. Even my mom lamented the lower quality of materials they use nowadays.

My two cents, aim high and get the original 2000 reissue. Integrity through and throughout.
yvk2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:06 AM   #23
seacon
Blitzwing2008's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: over a hundred
Send a message via AIM to Blitzwing2008
depending on what happens ill probably get this guy
Blitzwing2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 07:43 AM   #24
I am a LegendaryAntiHero
Collection Count: 1003
I bought mine from ToyArena for 200. I feel sorry for anyone who lives near bbts.

^I've got more Gamerscore than xBigBotx

Like More Than Meets the Eye on Facebook
LegendAntihero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:34 AM   #25
Roobaticon Commander
GizmoTron's Ebay Auctions
Didn't BBTS recently sell the remainder of 2010 Predakings on clearance for less than half of that $230 price tag?

Or did they even sell out and just adding the old stock to the new?

Either way, I got one of these, it's awesome, but not $230 awesome. Wait for the price cut, there will be one.
GizmoTron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 08:53 AM   #26
Aerialbot
Collection Count: 200+
News Credits: 1
I don't like the gold on the 2010 release... But I'm only missing tantrum and his foot part for my vintage one...
madhatprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:03 AM   #27
Protoformed This Way
News Credits: 9
I was like "OMG CHEAP PREDAKING!? GIMME GIMME!" when I saw the thread and then came crippling disappointment. Poor me...
Starscream Gaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 09:10 AM   #28
Herald of Unicron
Collection Count: 478
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendAntihero View Post
I bought mine from ToyArena for 200. I feel sorry for anyone who lives near bbts.
Why?
Transmetal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:06 AM   #29
Banned
Collection Count: Not enough, and never will be enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungPrime View Post
They know those two 3rd party Predakings are coming so they're trying to get rid of their remaining inventory it would seem.

I mean if a newly designed but superior Predaking is coming and has close to a $300 price tag, then why pay $225 for an old one that's somewhat overpriced anyway even if you do love'em?

I think Hasbro takes us for granted sometimes....

I have all 5 Predacon's, I just gave up on collecting parts for him because of the crazy prices sellers charge for his feet and hands... Which in some cases cost more than the actual figures.

And with that God awful Hub show pimping his name out to some tacky looking dragon thing they need to sell. Hopes for a "Generations" G1 Predacon set coming looks unlikely...

So the I'll be checking for the 3rd party one which I how is somewhat reasonable...If not then it's a "PASS" altogether.
But remember TFC? Now 3p realize they can practically steal our wallets if they do a combiner that people like. TFC's sales will probably dwindle if they keep charging 100 bucks a figure. Wjhile other 3ps will probably make a cheaper combiner, it will probably be still over the 300 dollar mark. I think g1 predaking is worth 200, I just hope there will be no mold degradation.
Bossguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2012, 11:18 AM   #30
Collection Count: more the 100 less then 1000.... I think
News Credits: 3
sigh I tell myself I'm gearing down my collecting post fort max.... then I see this.
Blitz. is offline   Reply With Quote