Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Transformers Prime on the CW Network

Reply Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2012, 08:40 AM   #1
Advanced Engineer
Collection Count: I'll have to check before I can be sure... (likely over 100, it spans nearly all US TF lines)
News Credits: 7
Send a message via AIM to Keith Prime
TransFormers Prime coming to Vortexx

I just saw a commercial for TransFormers Prime (the TV series) on/ for normal TV!! CW's Saturday Morning Cartoons block, Vortexx. It said coming December 8th.

I checked the [Links are hidden for guests. Please Register.], but it doesn't look like it has anything, yet.

Since Saban took the block over from 4Kids, the quality of shows shot up substantially. Didn't expect Prime to end up there, though.

*edit* I've captured partials of the commercial & will try to find a way to get them online so I can post them here (if someone else doesn't beat me to it). If my Skydrive doesn't support video, that may necessitate having a friend post it to his account (I think he has a YouTube account; I don't & don't plan on getting one). In the mean time, I'll try to get a full copy of the commercial, if it airs again today (should air again during DBZ Kai).

*edit* It is indeed 12/8 (2 weeks from this post).

Also, ssancho has posted a link to the vid: http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/l...cho/001-10.mp4

Note, however, that it has crashed both Chrome (repeatedly) & IE9 (once), but I did eventually get it to play (on IE9).

TransFormers Adventures on Planet Arus | New updates coming in 2014
My thought process was slagged, so I'll be editing my posts a lot. Intellect: Intact
Keith Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 09:20 AM   #2
Collection Count: 45
News Credits: 20
If true, this'll be great. Would certainly be nice to see the show on TV...getting the show's DVD's would certainly help...though I've only ever seen the season one DVD once, and I haven't at all been looking for the season two set...
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimus major View Post
this man is a genius
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 09:22 AM   #3
News Credits: 30
Well with Season 3 being completed they're already reaching 65+ episodes. That's the syndication number isn't it?

We will probably see Prime airing in more channels after that.
shroobmaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 09:29 AM   #4
I give up.
Collection Count: 573.
News Credits: 32
For a split second i read this as 'Vortex coming to Transformers Prime' and throught "Combaticons?"
miscreant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 09:33 AM   #5
Dinobot
News Credits: 5
Yes yes yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
spikebuster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 09:34 AM   #6
Advanced Engineer
Collection Count: I'll have to check before I can be sure... (likely over 100, it spans nearly all US TF lines)
I caught the end of one of the commericals on my cell. I'll try to get the full thing if it airs again this morning (I forgot to zoom on the bit I captured, so it isn't as big as it could be).

Either way, I'll try to post a vid to my Skydrive account, or get it to a friend w/ a YouTube account (I don't have one) to upload so I can post it here... It may take a while if I have to have a friend post it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shroobmaster View Post
Well with Season 3 being completed they're already reaching 65+ episodes. That's the syndication number isn't it?

We will probably see Prime airing in more channels after that.
Yes, 65 is needed for syndication. Though, usually, all 65 air first before moving to another channel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miscreant View Post
For a split second i read this as 'Vortex coming to Transformers Prime' and throught "Combaticons?"
That's actually what Google kept bringing up, the Combaticon.

My thought process was slagged, so I'll be editing my posts a lot. Intellect: Intact
Old 11-24-2012, 09:39 AM   #7
Omnibot
Collection Count: 500+
Transformers Prime on the CW Network

Don't know if this has been reported or not, but Transformers Prime premieres on the CW Network on December 8 not sure what time though. Please delete or close if this has been reported already.
bigevil801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:33 AM   #8
TFW2005 Supporter
ssancho's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 30 but increasing
News Credits: 5
I recorded this on my digital camera just click on the picture

My Sales List
My Feedback
ssancho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2012, 10:38 AM   #9
Advanced Engineer
I beat you by 5 mins. Posted as soon as I saw the commercial.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transf...g-vortexx.html

Once a mod sees it, he'll likely just merge it w/ mine.

Old 11-24-2012, 10:40 AM   #10
Advanced Engineer
I have a terrible quality screen capture from my cell video:

(It was tiny, so I enlarged it in GIMP) I don't have any kind of cable, & that's from my TV.

Skydrive won't play the vid.

But it looks like someone else already posted one... though, it kept crashing Chrome, & I had to try in in IE twice before it'd play (crashed the first time).