Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Cylas Breakdown and Nemesis Prime in-hand pics

Reply Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2012, 09:02 PM   #1
Attack Buffalo
Collection Count: 810
News Credits: 19
Cylas Breakdown and Nemesis Prime in-hand pics

[Links are hidden for guests. Please Register.]

This is all there is for now, but more will be posted on the site soon, I would assume.

Nice that Breakdown's knees are painted now, so no one has to deal with those horrible stickers again.
I'm selling things!

Help keep Transformers Animated alive! Preorder Bluster & Trench today, exclusively at Planet Steel Express by clicking this banner!
Valkysas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:02 PM   #2
Me No Bozo Me King!!
GrimlockAutobot's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: "You Full Of Cesium Salami"
News Credits: 2
IMO the stickers are not horrible.

Edit: Alot of folks want to reprolabel up their figures and think it's the coolest thing ever. Now we have these awesome figures which essentially come with official reprolabels and everyone's a critic.
GrimlockAutobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:15 PM   #3
Attack Buffalo
Have you tried putting the knee stickers on breakdown? They're a pain in the ass, and the quality is awful. All mine does is stand around on a shelf and they're already peeling.
I'm selling things!

Help keep Transformers Animated alive! Preorder Bluster & Trench today, exclusively at Planet Steel Express by clicking this banner!
Old 11-22-2012, 11:21 PM   #4
Problematic.
News Credits: 5
Send a message via AIM to Sprocket
[Links are hidden for guests. Please Register.]

Silas Breakdown has painted kneecaps!
Sprocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:22 PM   #5
Lbsammills51's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Somewhere past 2000...
News Credits: 8
Send a message via AIM to Lbsammills51
The stickers on uneven surfaces and molded details aren't very good, though their placement doesn't help matters. The foot stickers on my Airachnid are already peeling too.

Anyways, it looks like the molded Silas is just plain gray plastic? I can understand if they didn't paint flesh tones in for his face but I do wish they'd painted it metallic silver like the promo pics indicated it would be. Damn photoshop.
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungPrime View Post
The importance of suck a thread belongs in General Discussions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard77
I see so many people complain about potatoes...
Sales Thread / Feedback / Want List Looking for Galaxy Force EZ Starscream/ Twitter
Lbsammills51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:25 PM   #6
Me No Bozo Me King!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valkysas View Post
Have you tried putting the knee stickers on breakdown? They're a pain in the ass, and the quality is awful. All mine does is stand around on a shelf and they're already peeling.

I have put the decals on Breakdown among others. I don't have the best eyesight in the world (due to a rare eye condition that I have) and I put the knee stickers on without any problems.

And no they're not "awful quality" IMO...no peeling issues on mine either.
Old 11-22-2012, 11:29 PM   #7
Protoformed This Way
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimlockAutobot View Post
I have put the decals on Breakdown among others. I don't have the best eyesight in the world (due to a rare eye condition that I have) and I put the knee stickers on without any problems.

And no they're not "awful quality" IMO...no peeling issues on mine either.
Not all of us have "the best eyesight in the world due to a rare eye condition" and putting the decals on Breakdown was a stressful pain in the ass. Also having to put stickers on molded detail has nothing to do with eyesight.
Starscream Gaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:35 PM   #8
Me No Bozo Me King!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream Gaga View Post
Not all of us have "the best eyesight in the world due to a rare eye condition" and putting the decals on Breakdown was a stressful pain in the ass. Also having to put stickers on molded detail has nothing to do with eyesight.
Nothing to do with eyesight? Give me a break.

Attention to detail to make sure that you're placing the decals on the molded details correctly is essential and also requires your sense of sight.

Go sell your nonsense to someone else "mate".
Old 11-22-2012, 11:42 PM   #9
Protoformed This Way
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimlockAutobot View Post
Nothing to do with eyesight? Give me a break.

Attention to detail to make sure that you're placing the decals on the molded details correctly is essential and also requires your sense of sight.

Go sell your nonsense to someone else "mate".
Not sure if you're trying to be a racist dolt with the mate comment or just rude, but whatever. If you think I call ANYONE mate because I'm Australian then you're an idiot, not all of us talk like that and I especially don't

Breakdown had stickers that COVERED molded details, this is not a "placing correctly" issue, this is a "was not designed for stickers" issue. I don't care how much you boast about your great eyesight and attention to detail, the absolute reality is that Breakdown is difficult because of these tiny stickers covering what should NOT have stickers placed on them.
Starscream Gaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 11:49 PM   #10
Attack Buffalo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream Gaga View Post
Not sure if you're trying to be a racist dolt with the mate comment or just rude, but whatever. If you think I call ANYONE mate because I'm Australian then you're an idiot, not all of us talk like that and I especially don't

Breakdown had stickers that COVERED molded details, this is not a "placing correctly" issue, this is a "was not designed for stickers" issue. I don't care how much you boast about your great eyesight and attention to detail, the absolute reality is that Breakdown is difficult because of these tiny stickers covering what should NOT have stickers placed on them.
Lots of people say "mate".

He actually said he had pretty bad eyesight, not great eyesight.
I'm selling things!