Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Michael Bay Discusses Shia's TF Comments, Mark Wahlberg and the TF4 Story.

Reply Thread Tools
Old 11-10-2012, 01:08 PM   #21
bionic hero
Collection Count: 2 optimus prime toys and primus
Send a message via Yahoo to daitarn red
mark is playing dainel [sam 's son]
daitarn red
daitarn red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:14 PM   #22
Ain't Right.
Collection Count: Just the one collection, thank you.
News Credits: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by daitarn red View Post
mark is playing dainel [sam 's son]
Impossible. The movie takes place 4 years after Dark of the Moon.
Secretcode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:25 PM   #23
DIE!!!
Collection Count: nearing 400
News Credits: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secretcode View Post
Impossible. The movie takes place 4 years after Dark of the Moon.
*inbeforetimetravelrumors*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortwave View Post
It is a dream of mine to have my random nonsence Sig'd
There. Ya happy?
Wheeljack_Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:45 PM   #24
Hydracon General
Collection Count: YIKES! How many can you collect in 7 years?
News Credits: 32
Wait a minute. He said July 4th, 2014? They changed the date! I guess they did it because its the "4th" movie, oh well!

"The trouble with loyalty to a cause is that the cause will always betray you". - Lockdown
fallen_revenge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:52 PM   #25
Decepticon
Collection Count: 200-400 (lost count)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerMirage View Post
1.) Nowhere has it been confirmed - or even hinted at - that Mark will be playing the "teenage boy" character.
2.) Looking at "teenagers" in film or television, it's apparent that, for the most part, getting a teenager who is actually the required age isn't the best choice. Getting a 16 year old kid to play a 16 year old kid makes them look really young. Crime shows, teenage dramas, blockbuster movies, whatever. You'll notice that they seem to cast older actors to play younger characters. A 15 year old actor will play the 11 year old child murderer, the 21 year old Shia plays an eleventh grader, the majority of the Glee cast is/was 20-25 and they were playing high-schoolers. That's just how casting teenage characters works. Heck, it seems to almost apply in real life too; Carly Rae Jepsen is 26 years old and yet she looks like an 18 year old. I'm 21 years old, but if I were cast in anything, I'm sure I'd be the "16 year old friend" because I look like an awkward man-child. I wouldn't make a convincing young adult, but I'd make one heck of a generic high schooler. Actual teenagers appear to be younger than they actually are when the camera sees them. It's not always the case, but the majority of the time it is.
All Im saying is that the traditional Bumblebee human sidekick is a teenage boy. I dont see any shortage of young teenage boys in the USA that they need to use somebody that was 18 like in 1989. Maybe middle america respects Mark Wahlberg as an actor. But here in Miami he will always be Marky Mark, the Vanilla Ice spin-off known for his song "Good Vibrations" in the early 90's. The guy was born in 1971 for crying out loud...
Rated X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 01:58 PM   #26
Mini-Con
Wreckers=Funky Bunch. Also, Peter Cullen should go on a wild rant of complaints and insults just to see if Michael Bay would be so foolish and replace him. I'm thinking William Daniels (KITT and Mr. Feeney). I didn't bother to read the whole thing but in general Bay really needs to stop freaking out when someone says anything negative. He can just say: "Whaat?? I couldn't hear your opinion from way up here on this mountain of cash my movies made!!!" He needs to relax...or stop avoiding the inevitable and start blowing people up that defy him. Oh, like he doesn't skim explosive materials from his sets here and there while filming his movies. He's a literal powderkeg.
SamsHappyTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:00 PM   #27
Combaticon
Collection Count: when I was a kid, about 24. now 6
Send a message via MSN to trence5
I keep hearing the terms "fresh and new".......... Who'll be the leader of the Decepticons? HELL, will there even BE Decepticons in the film seeing as how they all died in the last film? Or is this going to deal with the last surviving Autobots trying to fit into society (ugh)?

I doubt Wahlberg is going to be "Spike".
trence5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:01 PM   #28
Autobot
the movie is about transformers niot human counter parts anyone could replace shia as long as the plot for the robots is good and has some kick ass effects who needs a guy who doesnt appreciate the transformer franchise anyway
hereisevil1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:06 PM   #29
what the doctor ordered
Collection Count: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamsHappyTime View Post
Wreckers=Funky Bunch. Also, Peter Cullen should go on a wild rant of complaints and insults just to see if Michael Bay would be so foolish and replace him. I'm thinking William Daniels (KITT and Mr. Feeney). I didn't bother to read the whole thing but in general Bay really needs to stop freaking out when someone says anything negative. He can just say: "Whaat?? I couldn't hear your opinion from way up here on this mountain of cash my movies made!!!" He needs to relax...or stop avoiding the inevitable and start blowing people up that defy him. Oh, like he doesn't skim explosive materials from his sets here and there while filming his movies. He's a literal powderkeg.
Uh..what? He only got mad at Weaving. He was actually incredibly mature in how he addressed Shia's negativity. In no way shape or form did he bash on him. So you getting upset over him getting upset when he didn't get upset literally makes absolutely no sense here.
My Comic: Us Against the World / My Feedback / My Collection
lildevilchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:07 PM   #30
Welcome to Jurassic World
Collection Count: 314 and more to come
News Credits: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by trence5 View Post
HELL, will there even BE Decepticons in the film seeing as how they all died in the last film?
there are still many other Decepticons out there.
Check the Transformers/Marvel Universe

Stop Motion/Fanfic/Auditions
eagc7 is online now   Reply With Quote