Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

MP12 pics!

Reply Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2012, 06:44 PM   #171
Aerialbot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus1138 View Post
I might get the US release, assuming there is one (as long as it's not too pricey, which I'd hope it wouldn't be, given its small size, but you never know due to licensing and stuff).
I see lot of comment on that is there a rumor or we are just assuming it will happen. if it happen sidewipe will be in the 40 /60 price range
SALE
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/items-...vels-sale.html
FEEDBACK
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkio...7-naldopr.html
naldopr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 06:55 PM   #172
Flickrite
News Credits: 7
Can't wait for this
Neo Vox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:45 PM   #173
Banned
Collection Count: approx 900+ " including knockoffs"
Send a message via ICQ to Kranix Send a message via AIM to Kranix Send a message via Yahoo to Kranix
I HAVE CANCELLED MY PRE-ORDER--- i dont want this sub par abomination to become a standard... this is not how a masterpiece should be, but if everyone buys one hastak wont get the message
Kranix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:50 PM   #174
Banned
Collection Count: approx 900+ " including knockoffs"
Send a message via ICQ to Kranix Send a message via AIM to Kranix Send a message via Yahoo to Kranix
Quote:
Originally Posted by leov36 View Post
I don't know about u, but I keep mine in mp-04's tailor.

Anywhom, I hate this toy so much for its small size and lack of rubber and metal, yet I can't wait for RK to ship this bad boy to me.
lol i use my beastwars megatron beast mode chest to store weed sometimes, so my kids wont find it... transformers are not to be touched in my house
Kranix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 07:51 PM   #175
Herald of Unicron
Primal Sabbath's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 300 - not counting doubles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kranix View Post
I HAVE CANCELLED MY PRE-ORDER--- i dont want this sub par abomination become a standard... this is not how a masterpiece should be, but if everyone buys one hastak wont get the message
Maybe some of us really like it and really want it, and the accurate scale is bonus to us? Is this how a Masterpiece for Optimus or Megatron or Galvatron should be? Of course not. But for a character like Sideswipe, it's perfect IMO. In comparison to the MP:G1 toy scale ratio, it still fits, quite well at that.
Primal Sabbath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 08:03 PM   #176
Insecticon
Quote:
Originally Posted by naldopr View Post
I see lot of comment on that is there a rumor or we are just assuming it will happen. if it happen sidewipe will be in the 40 /60 price range
$29.99 will be the price, I am betting on it.
sifu74 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:42 PM   #177
Visual Synthesis Engineer
Prime Aspect's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Way too many
News Credits: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by yami4ct View Post
In car mode. In bot mode he's almost dead on G1 scale with Prime. There's a copy of the size reference chart online. You can see MP Sideswipe, Soundwave, and Prime are in almost perfect robot scale.

You have to pick one scale to do these in. I'm clad they chose robot. Transformers vehicles have always cheated even back way in the cartoon. I prefer they keep the robots in scale and let the alt modes be what ever size they have to to achieve that.
Sorry, but if the real world vehicle modes are not in scale to each other, then it's not in scale. That's what scale _IS_ -- you can't say "the robot modes are in scale" if the vehicle modes aren't.

If a size sheet shows robot modes in a size that makes the vehicle modes out of scale, then the size sheet/robot modes aren't in scale either! Robot mode sizes from the animation are meaningless. The size sheet from the original series is about trying to make the robots more the same size (i.e. NOT in scale) so they fit visually in a scene better.
Signature images are to be no larger than 40 KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide. Your sig was 81.66 KB . Height: 160 Width: 500 - 2005 Staff
Prime Aspect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:46 PM   #178
Herald of Unicron
Collection Count: 100+
News Credits: 7
Quote:
I HAVE CANCELLED MY PRE-ORDER--- i dont want this sub par abomination to become a standard... this is not how a masterpiece should be, but if everyone buys one hastak wont get the message
I can't blame you on that one. Despite being looked cheap, I'm going to keep my preorder. The only good part about MP12 is the car mode, hehee. The rest, let's see:
-No rubber tire
-Lower leg especially by the feet area, is too hollow.
-Large chest in robot mode.
-Lip and eyes don't look right.
-Huge Autobot insignia at the chest.
-Instructional sheet instead of the typical booklet manual with fancy art. Talk about going for the cheap course, even Binal Tech has booklet.

Funny is, again, despite the above flaws, I still like him, hehe.
MP-22 Ultra Magnus: Autobot City Commander
You know you want it..........Dec. 2014
REMINATOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 09:49 PM   #179
Galaxy Force fan boy!
Shockwave9227's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 230 (counting cassettes, Targetmasters, and Mini-Cons)
Quote:
lol i use my beastwars megatron beast mode chest to store weed sometimes, so my kids wont find it... transformers are not to be touched in my house
Sigged.

I'm tempted to get this but I like how Red Alert turned out better.

My collection
Feedback
My original series WIP!
Shockwave9227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 10:52 PM   #180
Infiltrator
Collection Count: 1000+
I will have this but it does not excite me in any way. I feel like I need it to check off one more box in my definitive G1 character check list. Looking at it I feel like it is more suited to be sold as a voyager with a $50 price ( our local voyager price ).

www.odeean.com YouTube Flickr Google Play
odeean is offline   Reply With Quote