Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

MP-12 packing and in-hand photos

Reply Thread Tools
Old 08-24-2012, 11:15 AM   #81
Under Construction
Collection Count: 8
News Credits: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimushedPrune View Post
^ Totally agree, the MP line and the odd 3rd party figure is about all I'm interested in now.
Yeah, like I said in a different thread that I sold all my Transformers, with the exception of my Masterpiece figures, my Revoltechs, and Classics Jetfire. Now I only collect the 3rd party figures and accessories that TT/Hasbro will never make and the Masterpiece line. Not only do I have a ton more room, but my displays look so much better.
XBL Gamer Tag: Ravenstone75
Peanut04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 11:31 AM   #82
Constructicon
News Credits: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by process View Post
Assuming the robot and vehicle photos are of the same figure, I suppose it's for the same reason regular windows appear opaque during the day and transparent at night. It's a physics thing.
Thanks for the answer.
Dogbomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 12:25 PM   #83
Constructicon
News Credits: 4
It looks like a deluxe!
Cadbane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 01:05 PM   #84
I want the matrix
tgg7979's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Closing in on 350...
I dont get it... Weve known for quite some time what size he is gonna be. Why all the surprise now?
My sales thread, my wants, and my feedback.
tgg7979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 01:27 PM   #85
Double Agent
News Credits: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgg7979 View Post
I dont get it... Weve known for quite some time what size he is gonna be. Why all the surprise now?
Because some people apparently need to keep saying it until someone else finally acknowledges their bitching with agreement.
Incepticon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 01:58 PM   #86
Decepticon General
Cyclonus79's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Enough to make a girl go crazy ( it's happened )
Quote:
Originally Posted by tgg7979 View Post
1) Because some people live in denial ......
2) Because some people refuse to believe what they read , heard , saw for the past 5, 6 months.
Cyclonus79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 03:55 PM   #87
wolfe's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 1001 on Shmax.com and counting
Ah. It seems every thread delivers plenty of animosity now. People don't like the price or the figure and other posters jump all over them. Guess what? Everyone doesn't have to like the same thing. Get over it.
PSN: serwolfe
Sale Thread - Updated 9/8/12.
Find great transformer deals on ShelfLife!

wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 04:00 PM   #88
Electric Monk
Sweeny28's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 7 Space Shuttles, 5 Optimii and a Piranacon in a Pear tree
News Credits: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimushedPrune View Post
^ Totally agree, the MP line and the odd 3rd party figure is about all I'm interested in now.
This.

The Tak packaging always looks good, enhancing what is truly magnificent TF.
Sweeny28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 05:34 PM   #89
second hand idiot
HnH's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: A handfull of deluxes and going turd party
News Credits: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by miscreant View Post
Comparing my Universe Swideswipe to my MP10, and looking at the stock photos in the MP14 thread.....i think the difference in height between the two is all of half a head.

you mean this^^
HnH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 05:55 PM   #90
OMEGAPRIME1983's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: currently.. about 150 or so I think
News Credits: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanut04 View Post
I am actually kinda surprised by all the complaining about his size and price, given what we know about the MP line, though I shouldn't be. The MP line is a niche line for collectors. TT will never make the money on the MP line that they make on the main line figures. We have to pay a higher price for for TT to make a profit/deem it worth continuing. The price also reflects the fact they had to pay for the Lamborghini license. I can't even count the number of time people complained about the alt modes for Transformers being "fake" cars. People have been begging for years to get real licensed cars for our favorite Transformers. Do people actually think they are going to get car licenses and not have to pay for it? TT has decided to really devote their attention to the MP line. Instead of just throwing out a couple figures and lots of repaint, we are starting to get a thoughtful progression in the line. When this line started we only got a couple figures a year. They have rebooted the line, putting the bots in scale with each other. I know the scale sheet for all the bots and cons has been floating around here awhile. These new figures in the MP line are spot on for scale. They are looking at how will these figures look displayed together. They are trying to give us faithful recreations of the cartoon to put on our shelves. I for one will fully support this line and hope it continues.
This... AAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLL of this...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Chaos View Post
He's now nothing but a mere twisted shell of his former self, wrapped around a warped and chaotic spark that is withering yet thriving in a sea of despair and agony, his mind long eroded from the many thoughts of revenge for his undoing.
OMEGAPRIME1983 is offline   Reply With Quote