Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Robot Kingdom, free Micron promotion

Reply Thread Tools
Old 05-04-2012, 11:49 AM   #21
TFW2005 Supporter
videriant's Ebay Auctions
News Credits: 3
Where's the promotion on their website?
Feedback Thread - Sale Thread - Email/Paypal :videriant.tf@gmail.com
Unofficial TFCC FAQ

Hasbro and Takara are parents that have raised the family for almost 30 years, clothed you, fed you, provided for you.
3P's are the distant relatives that you see once a year when they bring you a cool birthday present.
videriant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 11:50 AM   #22
Herald of Unicron
News Credits: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArceeMe View Post
This bites cause Ijust ordered over 400 worth of tfs last week. 2 terrocon CJ,skywarp, 3 FE Bulkheads and other stuff and now they are doign this? nice...yea I wont be ordering from them again
I know right? I ordered $200 worth of stuff from them a year ago. And now they have this promotion? To hell with them. I'm just going to order from other retailers cuz they never have any promotional giveaways or sales AFTER I've already bought stuff from them. Oh wait...to hell with them all!
SCPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 12:01 PM   #23
Robot in Disguise
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArceeMe View Post
This bites cause Ijust ordered over 400 worth of tfs last week. 2 terrocon CJ,skywarp, 3 FE Bulkheads and other stuff and now they are doign this? nice...yea I wont be ordering from them again
I know...I just bought a 12 pack of beer at the market last week and this week they went on sale for $9.99! Eff that market, I am never going back for groceries again. =( On top of that, I bought a Jumbo Jack combo at Jack in the Box last week and this week they started giving two free tacos with every combo. Eff Jack in the Box too, I am never going there again...EVER!

eJack37's Forum Feedback

My BST Thread
Ejack37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 12:11 PM   #24
Shots
Roufuss's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Way too many.
News Credits: 5
For everyone who just ordered $200 - $500 worth of stuff recently before the promotion, have you tried contacting RobotKingdom?

They are good people and they might send you the Microns anyways since you've dropped that much money with them.

I'm not saying people from six months or so ago should start writing, but if you just ordered stuff within a week or a month, it can't hurt to email them and see what they say. If you're dropping that kind of cash with them, you're probably a valued customer to them and they'll do what they can for you.

The worst they can say is no after all, but it can't hurt to try.

Personally, I know where I'm ordering the last three Hercules bots I need as soon as RK gets them in-stock
Roufuss is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 12:38 PM   #25
Emerald Green
exomega255's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Around 1000
News Credits: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejack37 View Post
I know...I just bought a 12 pack of beer at the market last week and this week they went on sale for $9.99! Eff that market, I am never going back for groceries again. =( On top of that, I bought a Jumbo Jack combo at Jack in the Box last week and this week they started giving two free tacos with every combo. Eff Jack in the Box too, I am never going there again...EVER!

ROFL classic.
Feedback/My Sales
exomega255 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 01:10 PM   #26
Airachnid's ratservant
Send a message via Skype™ to TrueNomadSkies
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ejack37 View Post

Hahahahaa.
Quote:
Originally Posted by x BlackMagnus x View Post
Protip: Don't want strange growths in your mouth? Don't give oral to unsavory women.
TrueNomadSkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 02:00 PM   #27
Too many cooks!
And.... bought. XD

I'll be ordering the first 4 of the TFC Hercules bots from RK since I picked up the last two released on BBTS during their recent 3P clearance sale. Along with some Dr. Wu stuff, the TFC Hercules gun/arms/face add-on, and a few other odds and ends. Should come out to a little over $600 too. This Arms Micron promotion was just the clincher for me to drop the cash on RK since I've been mulling it over in my mind for the past few weeks or so. Glad I waited until now to put my order in otherwise I would have been kicking myself for missing out on these minicons!
Timesynch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 02:24 PM   #28
Autobot
Just thinking about the amount of UK customs tax on $600 of RK items makes me shudder - you guys in the US are super lucky!

F**k you HM Revenue & Customs...
Awesome Welles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 02:27 PM   #29
Banned
Collection Count: More than I can easily count
News Credits: 5
Why do people eat Tacos ??

I don't understand.
RedAlert Rescue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 02:34 PM   #30
A Seth Buzzard Fan
The 12th Prime's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 450+ Just guessing though
Damn, I just bought the Leader Class Optimus Jetfire DOTM 2 pack for $199 last month I would have padded the order to get one of the microns. Beware though, I don't know what's happened with Robotkingdom but the box I got from them was crushed and so was my two pack box, luckily the toys were ok!
eBay TFCon Liquidation Sale Thread:
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/items-...ead-tfcon.html
Feedback Thread:http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=27295
The 12th Prime is offline   Reply With Quote