Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey
by catz

Rumor - Hasbro rereleasing some FEs and Movie all stars in Asia

Reply Thread Tools
Old 05-03-2012, 12:01 AM   #41
Gunforaface
News Credits: 3
Proof? Location?
Noideaforaname is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 12:23 AM   #42
Lbsammills51's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Somewhere past 2000...
News Credits: 8
Send a message via AIM to Lbsammills51
If this is an Asian market thing only, it makes sense, especially with Wheeljack/Que.

If more Wheeljacks are coming out though, that's only a good thing, regardless of where. Hopefully it seriously drives the price down on the Wheeljack's currently up on eBay.
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungPrime View Post
The importance of suck a thread belongs in General Discussions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard77
I see so many people complain about potatoes...
Sales Thread / Feedback / Want List Looking for Galaxy Force EZ Starscream/ Twitter
Lbsammills51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 12:29 AM   #43
Anguirus's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Pleading the fifth.
News Credits: 5
Weird, because the movie-accurate "Que" wasn't even slated for the Movie Trilogy line. Although you know, we DON'T need another white Wheeljack on shelves...

I should be excited about this, but...I really want the other Vehicon. I guess I'd pick up a CJ. I already have Arcee. And I'm kind of done with movie toys till the fourth one. Also I think this is still kind of in rumor territory, no offense to anyone.
I'm reviewing MtMtE at Deadshirt.net! Latest review: MtMtE #27 (Dark Cybertron Chapter 10)
Sale and Trade, Feedback, Want Thread
Anguirus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 12:33 AM   #44
DIE!!!
Collection Count: nearing 400
News Credits: 2
Wow, I was actually really close to pulling the trigger on CJ and the Vehicon on eBay, but now I think I'm going to wait a week or so...
Wheeljack_Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 12:43 AM   #45
I give up.
Collection Count: 547.
News Credits: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lbsammills51 View Post
If this is an Asian market thing only, it makes sense, especially with Wheeljack/Que.

y.
Bolded for.emphasis. Hasbro Asia are a separate entity from Hasbro.inc.
miscreant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 12:50 AM   #46
Airachnid's ratservant
News Credits: 1
Send a message via Skype™ to TrueNomadSkies
Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerblackout View Post
*Cuddles FE Bumblebee*
*does the same*

Well, with me Bee, not yours hah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by catz View Post
Just got confirmation that the Movie Trilogy only consist of one figure: Que in a case of 8
Yeah, this + the case Prime assortment not having any flagship characters makes me REALLY doubt that retailers would pick this up right now (in high volumes anyway), even TRU. I mean, I'd love to see these guys surface (namely the FE Vehicon & Cliffjumper so that more people could get it), but it seems a little too good to be trye, especially now that it would conflict with multiple existing lines.
Quote:
Originally Posted by x BlackMagnus x View Post
Protip: Don't want strange growths in your mouth? Don't give oral to unsavory women.
TrueNomadSkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:07 AM   #47
Protectobot
Collection Count: More than first thought..
News Credits: 6
Was hoping (and still hope for one day) leader movie figures with better paint apps ..brawl, megatrons, sentinel, etc..
Deonasis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:19 AM   #48
Motorized Transformer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Th0r4z1n3 View Post
Slightly off topic, but also related; Someone in another tread reported finding FE figures at TJ Maxx/Marshals in the US, they couldn't confirm with pics though.
If this is true then Hasbro customer service flat out lied to me. Right when the FE cancellation was announced I emailed them about if they were going to end up at the discount stores. Then they copied and pasted their public apology as a response. I got annoyed and pressed them for a real answer that actually addressed my question. I told them if they did not know the answer offhand they had all the resources needed to find out and get back to me. Finally they said no, the cancellation was final and they would not be released at places like Ross and TJ Maxx. The thread is still there in my account at Hasbro.com.
Composite Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:24 AM   #49
Quintesson
catz's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 80 (yeah rite)
News Credits: 27
Send a message via Yahoo to catz Send a message via Skype™ to catz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noideaforaname View Post
Proof? Location?
I don't have any proof, you just have to take my word for it

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueNomadSkies View Post
*does the same*

Well, with me Bee, not yours hah.

Yeah, this + the case Prime assortment not having any flagship characters makes me REALLY doubt that retailers would pick this up right now (in high volumes anyway), even TRU. I mean, I'd love to see these guys surface (namely the FE Vehicon & Cliffjumper so that more people could get it), but it seems a little too good to be trye, especially now that it would conflict with multiple existing lines.
Once, during panel in Cybertron-Con Singapore, the Hasbro Team Flat out saying that the Movie Trilogy Line will be a ASIA EXCLUSIVE line, where they can ship fewer number of a figures, price them higher, and take smaller risks.

FYI, the wholesale price for local online resellers, (like me for instance), is actually higher than your (USA) retail price of 12 usd.
Visit my NEVERMOC.COM
catz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 01:33 AM   #50
Captain Funtastic
Can't wait to see how this develops. Really hope it is the regular movie release of Que and not the repaint/retool. He is the only movie figure I haven't gotten yet that I would like. Would also like a Vehicon since the one I have had on preorder at BBTS has been on preorder for quite a while.

Wants: Botcon Grimlock, Dreadwing, Henkei Sunstreaker, G1 Mirage rear tire.
barrelks is offline   Reply With Quote