Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

BotCon 2012 Sunday Hasbro Display Cases Update

Reply Thread Tools
Old 04-29-2012, 09:14 PM   #111
Stunticon
mfic99us's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Shooot I don't know
Loving the SDCC exlusives! Hopefully I luck out and pick one up when they go online at HTS.com

Was able to pick up Blaster few years back but I don't think he was as popular compared to these guys. We'll see...
Feedback link http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkio...-mfic99us.html
mfic99us is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 09:25 PM   #112
Autobot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anguirus View Post
You are just totally unrealistic. This was a big news con compared to last year.

We had no fewer than a dozen brand-new figure reveals.

Prime: Thundertron, Exclusive Cliffjumper

Generations: Kickback, Sideswipe, Ultra Magnus, Fireflight, Soundwave, Soundblaster, Ravage/Rumble, Frenzy/Ratbat

Plus, we got to see in person/get confirmed for US a ton of stuff we've heard about from Asian sources.
Well, the CJ figure is nothing new. The Asian stuff we knew was coming to N.A. There was the Generations stuff but Soundwave/Soundblaster is the same fig and I believe UM is just an OP repaint. I don't know, it just seemed light on reveals to me. I was hoping for more Prime stuff, more cyberverse stuff and perhaps some Generations figs that were not video game based. I'm absolutely stunned that there was no TFP panel either. That seemed kind of weird to me.
Blitzwing21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 09:32 PM   #113
Terrorcon
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPLIT LIP View Post
Dreadwing is pure sex. Modifying his mechtech into his underslung cannon should be cake.
I comletely agree, lucky Dreadwing! The deco looks suitably moody and the clear yellow plastic for me, doesn't detract from that, blending in better the more I see this figure. I suppose for the cannon, aside from making it underslung, some customisers might paint the raised details as some did with the clear red weapons that came with the TFC Hercules releases.
adambman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 09:33 PM   #114
Maximal
Rakhamon's Ebay Auctions
Flame... wear? Well I guess she does wear flames, but I'd kinda thought she was based on the old BC exclusive character Flamewar.

Being an international fan and wanting Bruticus in the FOC colors is a pain. Since Hasbrotoyshop does not take international orders and SDCC is way out of my price range, it's going to mean dealing with scalpers.
Rakhamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 09:33 PM   #115
Wot?
Collection Count: Umm, A lot, like..this many
News Credits: 11
Technically a lot was revealed to us, it's just that we got spoiled early ^^"

We knew about cyberverse Ultra Magnus, Deluxe Airachnid/Deadend, and Voyager Dreadwing from a magazine, as well as the Cyberverse Bumblebee battle suit.

If we didn't get that info earlier, I have a feeling alot more people would be excited about the reveals.

And even so, this is the first time we get to see them in person, and Dreadwing sure has impressed.

~Oh, yes, it is I, Grimlock... and so much more now~
Sales Thread---Feedback
Grimlockimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 09:42 PM   #116
Banned
Collection Count: More than I can easily count
News Credits: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerblackout View Post
That's not curious, they were shown at the panel.

They have long since been seen as slides - I mean in person in a case like Dreadwing.
RedAlert Rescue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 09:43 PM   #117
Autobot
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream Gaga View Post
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but all of the Voyagers on display have had their springs taken out so that they stay fully extended. Dreadwing's weapon is pretty much the same as Optimus Prime's.
You're right. NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!!! Guess I'll go with the cyberverse version after all. To anyone who had their heart set on the voyager assuming the weapon looked like this naturally...my sympathies.
Blitzwing21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 09:43 PM   #118
Banned
Collection Count: 141, including incomplete figures, Robot Heroes and Minicons. Latest- TFP Deluxe Knockout.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedAlert Rescue View Post
They have long since been seen as slides - I mean in person in a case like Dreadwing.
They aren't out till October. We didn't see DOTM Wave 5 at Botcon last year on display after all.
seekerblackout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:06 PM   #119
Herald of Unicron
Collection Count: not enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzwing21 View Post
Well, the CJ figure is nothing new. The Asian stuff we knew was coming to N.A. There was the Generations stuff but Soundwave/Soundblaster is the same fig and I believe UM is just an OP repaint. I don't know, it just seemed light on reveals to me. I was hoping for more Prime stuff, more cyberverse stuff and perhaps some Generations figs that were not video game based. I'm absolutely stunned that there was no TFP panel either. That seemed kind of weird to me.
If I read correctly, UM is a repaint of Op with a new head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakhamon View Post
Flame... wear? Well I guess she does wear flames, but I'd kinda thought she was based on the old BC exclusive character Flamewar.
Pretty sure the magazine photos that revealed her (as well as originally revealing Dead End and Airachnid) said Flamewar. Flamewear is either a typo, or they lost the use of the name. But it's probably meant to be the same character. Well, a Prime version of the same character.
CelticMutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 10:09 PM   #120
Decepticon Assault Team
flywheels's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 1300+
News Credits: 4
Man does MP-10 look so nice. I don't give a rip about Masterpiece toys, but this one is a must buy...my first since MP-01.
flywheels is offline   Reply With Quote