Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

FoC jazz gameplay!!

Reply Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2012, 08:27 AM   #41
The WORDSMITH
Collection Count: About 300 or so :D
News Credits: 6
I swear when I heard "what the character is known for" I was expecting him to transform and use speakers to knock the sniper dudes off the walls. woulda been EPIC.
Torque is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 08:40 AM   #42
Jazz is my homebot
Collection Count: Not sure anymore
News Credits: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torque View Post
I swear when I heard "what the character is known for" I was expecting him to transform and use speakers to knock the sniper dudes off the walls. woulda been EPIC.
I would've died of happiness if he could do that in the game!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerstein
Can I remind you all we're here to rescue Zippo and not discover the next Black Sabbath? Anyway, it was all rubbish after Led Zeppelin.

Rescue Bots FB! ABC Warriors FB!
MaxxieOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:04 AM   #43
Autobot
Collection Count: 200+
This is underwhelming at best. If they had taken some cues from ROTF you'd be able to drive real fast and transform into a super jumper to close the distance. His grappling hook doesn't seem THAT exciting. Maybe being able to perform incredible jumps AND being able to grapple would have been cool. These designers are losing creativity, and I'm guessing that's due to the monotony of WFCs controls. They made it control so much like every other game I think they have backed themselves into corner. Hey High Moon...next time you make an earth based Transformers game you think you could add a mechanic so that giant robots can climb buildings again?

The guy narrating the video sounds like a tool. "Jazz is gonna get back to what he's known for, which is Sniping"

Really? Jazz is known for sniping huh? Yeahhhh that's totally his most redeeming, and notable quality...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torque View Post
That would have been wayyyyyy better. I WISH the developers thought like you. They claim to be fans...but doesn't everybody for PR's sake?

I hope I'm wrong but this game just seems like more of the same, with bigger set pieces trying to fool us, but if there aren't major improvements to multiplayer I just don't care. DOTM was a worthless turd, and to be honest...I think ROTF was the best one and didn't get the recognition it derserved. There was so much freedom, so many different moves, and if you got the hang of the controls, multiplayer was awesome. It was missing some polish, and host migration....but in retrospect it just seems like it was more innovative and more fun.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Optimatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:50 AM   #44
神戸 Member
Transformed's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 60
News Credits: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimatron View Post
They made it control so much like every other game I think they have backed themselves into corner.
Wasn't that the whole point? I thought HMS was doing just that, making it easy for the casual gamer to pick it and play it on the fly as well as a natural gamer.

Quote:
Hey High Moon...next time you make an earth based Transformers game you think you could add a mechanic so that giant robots can climb buildings again?
Climbing would be nice. I wouldn't mind the return of campaign co-op either.
Signature images are to be no larger than 40 KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide. Your sig was 89.60 KB . Height: 120 Width: 405 - 2005 Staff
Transformed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 11:27 AM   #45
I want FOC figures!!
awesome !
im guessing that this is alpha build since the grimlock footage was
i love the look of the rocket launcher and since it was too big for the size of jazz i really like the fact that he was struggling to hold it as he was leaning to one side (i didnt notice that in WFC apart from when u hold the turret guns which were huge)
Sig pictures are to be no larger than 40KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide - 2005 Staff
Meggamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 12:05 PM   #46
Autobot Recon Agent
Collection Count: OVER 9000!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxxieOD View Post
Loved that intro...tho got annoyed kinda listening to the dude, mostly because I just wanted to hear Jazz's voice. Digging it so far. Now if only Jazz's toy was this cool :<

Anyone know who's doing Jazz's voice? I really like it.

Also, anyone notice that the optics of the big mech that was moved (Titan thing) stayed in one spot while it moved? Hehehehe, it was kinda creepy tho.
Believe it or not, John DeMaggio is doing Jazz in the game.

I know.

Whadda ya think, Should I kill 'em?
TuEstPwned is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 12:31 PM   #47
Paid you a visit
News Credits: 4
Did anyone else notice the first robot he killed had Deadend's body? Seriously, they need to stop reusing parts!!

EDIT: Did anyone also notice that the enemies take more than one melee to kill? Yay! Melee is not overpowered! The balance of MP is restored maybe!
EDIT 2: Also I see that instead of getting ammo/health/weapons isn't smashing a small box, you find it lying around instead of floating.
+20 for having the weapons visible as what weapon they are before you pick them up.
Prime Jetscream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:21 PM   #48
head Aerialbot
Collection Count: 5
News Credits: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime Jetscream View Post
Did anyone else notice the first robot he killed had Deadend's body? Seriously, they need to stop reusing parts!!

EDIT: Did anyone also notice that the enemies take more than one melee to kill? Yay! Melee is not overpowered! The balance of MP is restored maybe!
EDIT 2: Also I see that instead of getting ammo/health/weapons isn't smashing a small box, you find it lying around instead of floating.
+20 for having the weapons visible as what weapon they are before you pick them up.
I think most of the enemies in the game will be made up of different parts from different characters.. which is fine by me, it gives you a sense of how customization will be in multiplayer..
One does not simply go from a low altitude trasnport, to a jet...
silverbolt07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:45 PM   #49
Jazz is my homebot
Collection Count: Not sure anymore
News Credits: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuEstPwned View Post
Believe it or not, John DeMaggio is doing Jazz in the game.

I know.
I wondered if that was him...they said John was doing something in Transformers but it wasn't confirmed what he was doing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerstein
Can I remind you all we're here to rescue Zippo and not discover the next Black Sabbath? Anyway, it was all rubbish after Led Zeppelin.

Rescue Bots FB! ABC Warriors FB!
MaxxieOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 02:45 PM   #50
Optimus Prime's scriptor
Collection Count: Around 20
News Credits: 27
I noticed that (unless I'm wrong) Jazz meleed the bots with his gun. I couldn't see a sword fly out and fly back in. If this is true then I'm going to go on a limp and say that melee weapons are separate and you can combo like Grimlock. I hope so.
Shizuka is offline   Reply With Quote