Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

TF:Prime "Flying Mind" clip

Reply Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2012, 12:05 PM   #111
Herald of Unicron
Collection Count: More than some, but less than others
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brave Magnus View Post
Ok, thanks for sharing. If the ship is who you guys claim to be then I gotta ask: why and how Megatron is unaware of it? I guess its only matter of hours to find out.
Seems more like on TFA where random bots were created due to shattered pieces of the Allspark showing up places- like the Contructicons for isntance. And may help explain why Megatron had no idea his ship was sentient. However, I'd veer more towards the idea that the ship always had sentience, but lay dormant for eons after the great wars on Cybertron. Megs may have simply procurred the ship for whatever reason not realizing it possessed sentience, therefore this helps explain his surprise at it speaking to him and re-gaining control of itself.

Guess we'll find out tomorrow for sure of course, but the above is what I think.
Stygian360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 12:05 PM   #112
A Meat Popsicle
News Credits: 4
Megatron's just too damn intelligent. He, of all characters would realize "So... Trypticon's mind recovers after all..."

C'mon... If it's impossible for the ship to become sentient then that excludes it from being Trypticon.
Shapeways store: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/bpm
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkio...ck-thread.html
bellpeppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 12:06 PM   #113
Herald of Unicron
News Credits: 18
And the reason he has to say that out loud, thereby confusing audience members who haven't read the book, instead of just saying it's "Impossible!" because he understood Trypticon's mind to have been damaged beyond the point of recovery, and hence reacts that way upon learning that something he thought was impossible has occurred, isss....
Chris McFeely on Twitter - - Chris McFeely on YouTube
Chris McFeely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 12:10 PM   #114
A Meat Popsicle
News Credits: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris McFeely View Post
And the reason he has to say that out loud, thereby confusing audience members who haven't read the book, instead of just saying it's "Impossible!" because he understood Trypticon's mind to have been damaged beyond the point of recovery, and hence reacts that way upon learning that something he thought was impossible has occurred, isss....
Then they break into an explanation behind it... like they have done a bunch of times before.
Shapeways store: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/bpm
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkio...ck-thread.html
bellpeppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 12:15 PM   #115
Terrorcon
News Credits: 1
pretty sure the ship threatening to exterminate any cybertronian who attemps to interfere with its plans going to somehow be the hook that allows the kids to save the day. they're not cybertronians afterall.

While i wouldnt objet to them tackling epic sized TF like Trypticon, i would really have a hard time understanding how the decepticons could possibly not know that their ship was a transformer this whole time- wouldnt Trypticon have a massive fucking tcog and sparkchamber if it was going to transform?

though admittedly, they dont seem to have any security cameras anywhere onboard.... so maybe they just happened to gloss over the room-sized t-cog and sparkchamber or Tryticon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerMirage View Post
TerANSFORM-U! Sheroobimus Convoy-uh!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LCDR Blindside View Post
No child let Shroobimus shoot off in face, hazard under three. Hasbrotomy subsidiary contact phone 2345-123.
WoundSave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 12:40 PM   #116
Transformer connoisseur!
Collection Count: Container Load!
News Credits: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh View Post
veddy eeeeentawesting
this. omg a new Con' finally!
CAR ROBOTS!!
[Wing_Saber-X] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:19 PM   #117
Collection Count: do happy meal toys count?
News Credits: 6
ok so the reason why HUMANS are the only ones that can help and save the world is now made obvious to me. When all we had was the episode info/summary I thought why in the world are the humans the only ones that can help>
But now with this fantastic clip0 and the ship itself saying "any being cybertronian trying to stop me from my destiny will be stopped" ok I know that isn't the exact quote but you get my drift and know what the ship said. So human aren't cybertronian maybe the ship can't detect them but if only cybertronian are the ones who will be destroyed gets that leaves the humans free to do what they want. Am I out in left field here or is it the meds talking? lol

thanks to dsn1014 for the sig! I AM A WOMAN!!
It is Teenage MUTANT Ninja Turtles BITCH!!!
MTME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 04:13 PM   #118
Herald of Unicron
News Credits: 18
I see Bob Skir has shared this clip on Facebook because he's the writer of this episode. My anticipation grows.
Chris McFeely on Twitter - - Chris McFeely on YouTube
Chris McFeely is offline   Reply With Quote