Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

TF:Prime "Flying Mind" clip

Reply Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2012, 09:07 AM   #101
Injector Has a Posse
News Credits: 10
Send a message via AIM to Sso02V
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB Shockwave View Post
If this episode ends with the Autobots destroying Trypticon for good, like most episodes tend to resolve everything by the end of the story... I am going to kill someone. Orci and Kurtzmann, most likely.
Destroying the Nemesis would be the best thing that's happened on the show, because it would actually change the status quo. The Decepticons wouldn't be able to just bridge away after a defeat, and they'd actually need to use the disguise aspect of alternate modes instead of just bridging in, stealing something, and bridging out.

TFWiki.net - We are here...We are waiting
Sso02V is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:10 AM   #102
Stunticon
Collection Count: 40 odd
The Cons should check to see if River Tam is hiding in the Nemesis .
Starscreamer69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:20 AM   #103
Ancient
Collection Count: 74... getting there...
I highly doubt this is going to be what anyone expects. Certainly not Trypticon.
It's a blog about video games. Need I say more?
Visit the Kingdom of Evan Topic here. Apologies, we're on temporary hiatus!
Read TF2: Aftershock and TF3: Ex Machina. They're pretty good.
Radioactive Ravage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:28 AM   #104
Herald of Unicron
BB Shockwave's Ebay Auctions
News Credits: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by CYNow View Post
Hmm... Hopefully it's Tripticon, the talkative dinosaur from WFC

And that Vehicon, best voice for a Vehicon ever.
This show should really develop a few of the Vehicons and have them (through sheer dumb luck) survive each Autobot battle, like henchmen #21 and #24 in Venture Bros.
Special Trade Offer - Overlord, Action Master Elites for Botcon Animated Stunticons!

BB Shockwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:38 AM   #105
Herald of Unicron
BB Shockwave's Ebay Auctions
News Credits: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sso02V View Post
Destroying the Nemesis would be the best thing that's happened on the show, because it would actually change the status quo. The Decepticons wouldn't be able to just bridge away after a defeat, and they'd actually need to use the disguise aspect of alternate modes instead of just bridging in, stealing something, and bridging out.
I meant destroying the ship's mind/Trypticon, as in the personality. And I am quite sure that's what's gonna happen, after I read the episode synopsis and saw it mention how the kids (really?) are the key to stopping the ship. My guess is, Raf'll pull out some mad hacker skills and stop the ship.

But I agree, that'd be a good change of the status quo. The Cons could not roam free if they were grounded - a huge convoy of identical black-purple cars would be quite obvious. (Then again, this is the same show where techno-terrorists travel in bright metallic blue uniform vehicles...)
Special Trade Offer - Overlord, Action Master Elites for Botcon Animated Stunticons!

BB Shockwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:44 AM   #106
Miniac
Collection Count: not enough, never enough.....
News Credits: 3
Quote:
...Prime now has a track record of introducing great concepts and characters and then killing them off at the episode's end.
I'm really really hoping they are leaving bread crumbs, a spark extractor here, a forge hammer there, airachind somewhere else. So it all comes together at the end (well one can hope can't they!)
minimaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 10:11 AM   #107
Herald of Unicron
News Credits: 18
Quote:
Pacing would include not mentioning that Prime used to be a Con sympathiser or how Dark Energon WAS on Earth, and then dropping the Unicron-bomb in the last 3 episodes?

Really, don't mention Transformers Prime and pacing in the same sentence, please. Just compare the season endings in Young Justice and Prime to see what a proper structured season-arching plot is.
Was I TALKING about a season-long plot arc? No, I said "pacing out of the big events" within a set 26 episodes, not a singular 26-episode story. Intro mini-series/status quo set-up -> important new plot element introduced at end of 1st quarter/start of 2nd -> mid-season shake-up event -> character plots and threats from first half recur and are built upon in 3rd quarter -> big finale event for 4th quarter. It's basic shit, and Prime followed it in all the right ways, both for its first season, and for its second thus far. For Trypticon to randomly come stomping in dino-mode right now, in the middle of the second quarter, defies that. If he's ever going to transform, that's season-ender shit that's being seeded now.

(Not, as I said, that I wouldn't be fine with being proven wrong on this.)
Chris McFeely on Twitter - - Chris McFeely on YouTube
Chris McFeely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 11:08 AM   #108
Hecho en Argentina
News Credits: 1
Send a message via MSN to Brave Magnus
Ok, thanks for sharing. If the ship is who you guys claim to be then I gotta ask: why and how Megatron is unaware of it? I guess its only matter of hours to find out.
Sig pictures are to be no larger than 40KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide - 2005 Staff
Brave Magnus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 11:19 AM   #109
Stunticon
Oh, Megatron. There are days, and then there are days.
Skeeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 12:00 PM   #110
A Meat Popsicle
News Credits: 4
If it's impossible for the ship to become sentient then that excludes it from being Trypticon.
Shapeways store: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/bpm
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkio...ck-thread.html
bellpeppers is offline   Reply With Quote