Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Pictures of new single pack Arms Microns on TF Source Facebook

Reply Thread Tools
Old 04-21-2012, 10:18 AM   #51
Throttlebot
backlash3906's Ebay Auctions
News Credits: 2
Send a message via AIM to backlash3906 Send a message via MSN to backlash3906 Send a message via Yahoo to backlash3906
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lbsammills51 View Post
I get what you're saying...I've done four so far (the partners to Prime, Bumblebee, Cliffjumper and Megs) and have mostly enjoyed putting them together. It's a neat and quirky change of pace....and though I don't mind the stickers now, thinking about these figures and how they age is something that worries me because if/when those stickers start peeling, the micron stickers can be really tiny in some places and it won't be fun trying to find them if one day they just fall off sometime in the future.
Between fine-point Gundam/paint markers and enough use of fine brushes, I'm confident I can get them detailed to my satisfaction without the stickers. (:
Standing Pre-Orders: R-02 Talon, R-03 Bovis, R-04 Leo Dux
My Buy/Sell/Trade Thread Now with leftover Reprolabels material! | My Feedback
Went to BotCon 2011 and 2012, and TFCon 2013!
G1 Cartoon superior, Marvel Comics inferior - Anyone willing to trade MP Soundwave heads?
backlash3906 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 03:03 PM   #52
Mini-Con
Oh man, these look really good. WHY HASBRO WHY?!??!?
JT-bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 09:15 PM   #53
News Credits: 1
Some of the Arm Microns are repainted
Stepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 03:11 PM   #54
Dinobot
Collection Count: Never counted them...
I want the green gun one!
"Bruticus...devastate...Devastator!"
Bruticus82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2012, 01:25 PM   #55
I wind sounds!
God, I want 02, the one that turns from the Butcher Knife to a bird. That's just... so awesome.
Looking for any version of Armada Deluxe Optimus Prime or WfC Prime, blue Armada Firebot and pretty much any BM Vehicon or Energon Terrorcon molds, or JustiToys Dinorobot or Junkion Blacksmith's Tactical Officer (or Hyper Mode). Also looking for Armada Tidal Wave's missiles. PM me if you have any spares of these please!
Soundwinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 07:16 AM   #56
The Arm Micron for Shadow Megatron looks good
Stepper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 03:35 PM   #57
Herald of Unicron
payres's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 500 +
News Credits: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lbsammills51 View Post
Sorry if this was posted elsewhere but I hadn't seen it yet so I figured I'd update the thread real quick.

BBTS has now added pics to the individual micron listings (actual pics, not silhouettes) and it appears that some of the partner microns will be "redecoed" as individual releases (Skywarp's micron, Cliffjumper's, Soundwave's, etc.) plus some others that are either future micron partners that have yet to be released or brand new molds just for these releases.

AMW01 Arms Micron A - Transformers Prime Japanese Figures
AMW02 Arms Micron B - Transformers Prime Japanese Figures
AMW03 Arms Micron C - Transformers Prime Japanese Figures (is this a Gashopon redeco?)
AMW04 Arms Micron Shell 2 - Transformers Prime Japanese Figures (an olive greenish Cliffjumper micron)
AMW05 Arms Micron Baro 2 - Transformers Prime Japanese Figures (gold Skywarp micron)
AMW06 Arms Micron Jiro 2 - Transformers Prime Japanese Figures (orangey red Terrorcon Cliffjumper micron)
AMW07 Arms Micron D - Transformers Prime Japanese Figures
AMW08 Arms Micron E - Transformers Prime Japanese Figures
AMW09 Arms Micron F - Transformers Prime Japanese Figures
AMW10 Arms Micron G - Transformers Prime Japanese Figures (Soundwave's micron, doesn't look quite different)

At this point only the "H" and "I" micron releases don't have pics.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see the pics were referenced in the thread for the recent Arms Micron videos.
Sorry for the bounce but.....

Has there been a change in the shipping order for these? I had 1-6 down as now with 7-9 following in August...... The most recent Figure Oh scans support this too....

But HLJ are processing my 1-3 & 7-9 as we speak with no movement on 4-6, the repainted pack ins.
Philip Ayres | Phil's Review Page | Phil's Review Blog | Phil's For Sale on eBay | An Episode A Day Keeps The Daleks Away - Doctor Who Blog|Special Edition DVDs of Enemy of the World & Web of Fear please
payres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 05:14 PM   #58
Constructicon
Send a message via AIM to mrduce1018
AMW01-06 are to be released today or tomorrow. and 7-9 in August. Your information is still correct
Greg - Mini-con Guru
Finally acquired MOSC of Unreleased Unicron Battles Adventure team, Space team,Street Speed team.
And loose set of the Street Speed team originally meant for the Energon Ultra Magnus set.
mrduce1018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 07:15 PM   #59
CodeXCDM's Ebay Auctions
News Credits: 5
Preordered most of these buggers via RK ages ago... half of them should be shipping out soon, with the other batch at the end of August...

Bit cheaper to go that route... but unfortunately shipping almost nullifies the savings. =(

CodeXCDM's Feeback Thread | Horatio Devastator!!! | Best/Amusing Forum Sigs
***SALE: CHUG, TFCC, Arms Micron, PCC, and More! Prices at/below retail! ***
CodeXCDM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 01:18 AM   #60
Herald of Unicron
payres's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 500 +
News Credits: 20
If anyone else has an HLJ order for these can they check and see what their order status is saying?
Philip Ayres | Phil's Review Page | Phil's Review Blog | Phil's For Sale on eBay | An Episode A Day Keeps The Daleks Away - Doctor Who Blog|Special Edition DVDs of Enemy of the World & Web of Fear please
payres is offline   Reply With Quote