Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Transformers generations 2012 exclusive revealed: Artfire!

Closed Thread Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2012, 12:37 AM   #231
Taylor Swift Actionmaster

Lumpy's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 9 million cacti...
News Credits: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by adambman View Post
Same here! It could be cool if they remolded the backpack into a chestplate on Hot Spot for a bit of Universe Sunstreaker/Sideswipe type variety. Any thoughts? I might've mentioned it in the Generations Asia Exclusives 2013 thread, but that seems like awhile ago now - what do others think? Turning the limbs and head around the other way doesn't seem too difficult at least lol.

Furthermore, about the only Henkei figure I do not have, and ebay seems utterly devoid of, is Inferno. Looks like the Universe version will have to do!

In other news, woohoo, email from Bodhar! ... kind of. Haha. Has anyone here asked Bodhar, a) what the cutoff date he mentions for ordering an Artfire is? And b) what will Bodhar's personal cutoff date for receiving orders/payments from us be, if it's different from the first date? I only ask here instead of asking him because I didn't want to send him a similar email if one of you guys had already inquired, and he sounds kinda busy in the lead up to Botcon! Any help much appreciated.
that would be cool if they can find a way to turn him around, but i don't know if the arms would work or not... still, it's an interesting idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORIO View Post
I love it. Can't wait to get it from Lumpy
FEEDBACK
Do you like stupid & inappropriate? Then follow me on Twitter @mrlumptastic
Old 04-13-2012, 01:04 AM   #232
Lbsammills51's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Somewhere past 2000...
News Credits: 9
Send a message via AIM to Lbsammills51
Quote:
Originally Posted by adambman View Post
In other news, woohoo, email from Bodhar! ... kind of. Haha. Has anyone here asked Bodhar, a) what the cutoff date he mentions for ordering an Artfire is? And b) what will Bodhar's personal cutoff date for receiving orders/payments from us be, if it's different from the first date? I only ask here instead of asking him because I didn't want to send him a similar email if one of you guys had already inquired, and he sounds kinda busy in the lead up to Botcon! Any help much appreciated.
I imagine those details will be contained in Bodhar's e-mail next week so just be patient.
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungPrime View Post
The importance of suck a thread belongs in General Discussions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucard77
I see so many people complain about potatoes...
Sales Thread / Feedback / Want List/ Twitter
Old 04-13-2012, 02:54 AM   #233
Terrorcon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumpy View Post
that would be cool if they can find a way to turn him around, but i don't know if the arms would work or not... still, it's an interesting idea.
Yeah, I'll have a closer look at my Universe Inferno later on today maybe. The most blunt solution is to throw in some forearm remolds like Grapple's butt effectively just for having the hands up/around the other way lol. Even that much remolding would've seemed a bit too much to consider compared to the last four Classics Asia Exclusives - Deluxe Optimus Prime, Megatron, Overkill and Dragstrip; redecos in more substantial packaging. But the quantity of 2012 Exclusives with remolds alone dwarfs the last offering.

Still, it could be an interesting fan mode at least for Hot Spot, since the water cannons/cranes aren't mounted on the back - or indeed an integral part of it as per the original G1 Inferno/Grapple figures. I had originally though of the back to front idea as a way of maybe forming a Defensor chest, but that was a flight of fancy that requires a good few more figures and some 3rd party adaption along the lines of that TFA Menasor kit I've heard nothing about in a long time haha. So I might try it on Hot Spot and post some pics if we get those/ that particular Asia exclusive in tie, but I welcome anyone to beat me to then punch!
Old 04-13-2012, 04:28 AM   #234
Primus HATES you!
Collection Count: Container Load!
News Credits: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lbsammills51 View Post
I imagine those details will be contained in Bodhar's e-mail next week so just be patient.
Yup, he's assured me as well.
cannot frickin wait.
I HATE N00bs
Old 04-13-2012, 02:25 PM   #235
Where was Sol Fury?
Sol Fury was here!

News Credits: 35
Send a message via AIM to ORIO
No point on having both of these threads running. Keep discussing in the thread with the toy images!

Transformers Generations 2012 Exclusive Artfire Officially Revealed!
Listen to me weekdays on KTEG 10am-3pm MST HERE.

Closed Thread