Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Botcon 2012 Metalhawk

Reply Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2012, 01:03 PM   #31
PVK
News Credits: 33
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaMoonMan View Post
The point remains - you're showing pictures of a defective product. That's not doing anyone any favors, especially considering your track record for QC issues.

No news is good news in this case.
I appreciate your feedback... This is the only MH I have on hand and figured most fans would get a kick out of seeing MH with Scoop. And I think most did and realize their MH will be just fine...
Pete@BotCon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:06 PM   #32
silly muffin ass
Collection Count: Too many to count
News Credits: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete@BotCon View Post
I appreciate your feedback... This is the only MH I have on hand and figured most fans would get a kick out of seeing MH with Scoop. And I think most did and realize their MH will be just fine...
I still fail to see how showing defective product is doing anyone any favors, or leads to people being secure in the thought of theirs being ok.

The fandom appreciates your feedback.
Now printing affordable parts - Click here to get the upgrades shown in my sig (along with many others)

I also take requests, always looking for new ideas
MegaMoonMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:06 PM   #33
TFW2005 Supporter
Collection Count: No clue
News Credits: 1
Send a message via AIM to aprim
Man, I love that MH! Thanks Pete.
aprim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:09 PM   #34
PVK
Quote:
I still fail to see how showing defective product is doing anyone any favors, or leads to people being secure in the thought of theirs being ok.

Anyone that goes to BotCon has all weekend to swap out any product that is defective. The number of trade outs we do are EXTREMELY small. We usually pull about 12 sets for exchanges and never get close to using all 12. Especially in recent years.

So yes, our track record on people being secure in the quality of product they receive at BotCon/non-attending is very good.

Thanks again...
Old 03-29-2012, 01:11 PM   #35
PVK
Quote:
Originally Posted by aprim View Post
Man, I love that MH! Thanks Pete.
I love those customs in your Sig

But yes, we really dig human shell Metalhawk. Looking forward to you getting yours!
Old 03-29-2012, 01:13 PM   #36
Snarkabot
Collection Count: 240+
I'm coming around to it. Would have preferred a normal robot head, but he's a keeper.

Those SG figures, though...
Feedback | Sales | Wants

I visit this board to make myself feel less guilty about my spending habits.
Matt_M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:20 PM   #37
Predacon
Quote:

We all get that you're upset with FP, but for God's sake, he came on and said it was simply a color sample, nothing more. Sheesh!

It seems like you are just looking for something to complain/bitch about, and nothing more. Especially when there are so many legitimate things to bitch about with them!
Stupidity should be painful!
stad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:23 PM   #38
silly muffin ass
Collection Count: Too many to count
News Credits: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by stad View Post
We all get that you're upset with FP, but for God's sake, he came on and said it was simply a color sample, nothing more. Sheesh!

It seems like you are just looking for something to complain/bitch about, and nothing more. Especially when there are so many legitimate things to bitch about with them!
A thread with a picture of a defective toy was started. There was nothing mentioned about color samples or anything like that when it was first posted here.

Sample or not, it's defective. It's not something I would share with a community that is already upset. I don't see why that's so hard to comprehend from a business standpoint.
Now printing affordable parts - Click here to get the upgrades shown in my sig (along with many others)

I also take requests, always looking for new ideas

Last edited by MegaMoonMan; 03-29-2012 at 01:26 PM..
MegaMoonMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:25 PM   #39
I dislike humans
Kylehudson14's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 150+
Send a message via Skype™ to Kylehudson14
The colors are VERY nice, but the human face is just a little too far IMO.
Kylehudson14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2012, 01:27 PM   #40
TFW2005 Supporter
News Credits: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete@BotCon View Post
Anyone that goes to BotCon has all weekend to swap out any product that is defective. The number of trade outs we do are EXTREMELY small. We usually pull about 12 sets for exchanges and never get close to using all 12. Especially in recent years.

So yes, our track record on people being secure in the quality of product they receive at BotCon/non-attending is very good.

Thanks again...

Couple of quick comments:

- Since it's a color sample, is there still a chance that the fin will be painted red, or is that off the table?

- What is the protocol for non-attendees to exchange defective parts in a set?

- Can you please elaborate on the potential Artists' Alley issue here? http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transf...botcon-87.html
payton34 is offline   Reply With Quote