Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Fandom Card Issues 2/2012

Closed Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2012, 01:08 PM   #21
choppaface
Collection Count: 813
News Credits: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillBot View Post
Well, yea, you would be stealing from the gas station. I imagine that is frowned upon.

No, not just Monday. I joined the TFCC on Saturday and (coincidentally) my card info was stolen soon after.
Gotcha. Was concerned their new company was the shady one.

Twitter /B/S/T Marvel Universe sale! /My feedback thread /Wants thread /My Collection UPDATED 6/2/GASMASKENATION Updated 11/7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thew
and then Hound was a zombie!
Old 02-03-2012, 01:33 PM   #22
Master Technician
wheeljack359's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Enough
I just canceled that card! Im not gonna mess around!

I suggest calling your card companies up to put a 48 hour hold on the account to help detect theft.
Old 02-03-2012, 01:35 PM   #23
8 Years Old Since 1984!
Ruination04's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: I have no idea!!
News Credits: 5
Ordered on Monday. No funny business at all. I guess I am lucky?

My Buy-Sell-Trade Page
TFW2005 Feedback
My eBay Feedback
Old 02-03-2012, 02:02 PM   #24
Taylor Swift Actionmaster

Lumpy's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 9 million cacti...
News Credits: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by KillBot View Post
Well, yea, you would be stealing from the gas station. I imagine that is frowned upon.
that gas station is still getting paid somehow though... otherwise everyone would do that... i bet they get paid by the CC company still, and then the CC company goes after the person who pulled that...
Quote:
Originally Posted by ORIO View Post
I love it. Can't wait to get it from Lumpy
FEEDBACK
Do you like stupid & inappropriate?
Then follow me on Twitter
@mrlumptastic
Old 02-03-2012, 02:04 PM   #25
Maximal
Collection Count: 550+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruination04 View Post
Ordered on Monday. No funny business at all. I guess I am lucky?
Sorry I must have missed you, now let me hook you up with an itunes charge.
HAHA
Sig pictures are to be no larger than 40KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide - 2005 Staff
Old 02-03-2012, 03:05 PM   #26
Anguirus's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Pleading the fifth.
News Credits: 5
I have a new entry in this saga.

I did NOT order Monday. Everything crashed before I even saw the figure was up. I ordered shortly after it went up again Wednesday afternoon.

Today I got an email from my bank saying to call them. I did and they are canceling my debit card. There are no bad charges, but one of the merchants I recently spent money with--they couldn't tell me which--informed them that their system was compromised and that my debit card # was vulnerable.

Soooo I don't have a debit card for 5-7 days.

I still don't know it was FunPub but there isn't really another super-plausible suspect on my transaction list, especially hearing that others of you have had problems.
I'm reviewing MtMtE at Deadshirt.net! Latest review: MtMtE #27 (Dark Cybertron Chapter 10)
Sale and Trade, Feedback, Want Thread
Old 02-03-2012, 03:14 PM   #27
Collecting never ends...
Collection Count: Growing weekly
Quote:
Originally Posted by lildevilchick View Post
That's an odd charge. Usually when someone gets your CC number, they go nuts and buy expensive crap all at once. A $1 charge all by itself is not something you usually see when someone has stolen your CC info. Unless it was someone just testing to see if it worked in the first place.
A $1 charge happened to me when my Debit Card number got stolen early last year. There was a $1 charge to iTunes (as a test) and then they ATTEMPTED to go to town with about $1,300 worth of merchandise. Luckily, my cardholder detected the pattern and stopped the card.
Check out my sales!

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/items-...ging-toys.html
Old 02-03-2012, 03:16 PM   #28
Terrorcon
igniz1984's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 100+
News Credits: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anguirus View Post

I did NOT order Monday. Everything crashed before I even saw the figure was up. I ordered shortly after it went up again Wednesday afternoon.

Today I got an email from my bank saying to call them. I did and they are canceling my debit card. There are no bad charges, but one of the merchants I recently spent money with--they couldn't tell me which--informed them that their system was compromised and that my debit card # was vulnerable.

I still don't know it was FunPub but there isn't really another super-plausible suspect on my transaction list, especially hearing that others of you have had problems.
This just happened to me too, the lady at the bank was not suppose to tell me who it was with, but she accidently let it slip that Lucky's was hacked and my info may have been comprised. So I got a new card this week as well. Not sure if related, but I know a lot of people shop at Lucky's. Seems like your not safe anywhere anymore

My Feedback
Old 02-03-2012, 03:41 PM   #29
Vehicon
News Credits: 1
Did FP send out any type of notification?
FEEDBACK
B|S|T
Old 02-03-2012, 04:18 PM   #30
Swindle Knows Best
Collection Count: Quite a few
News Credits: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anguirus View Post

Great..... :/

Closed Thread