Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Masterpiece Rodimus sighted at US TRU!

Reply Thread Tools
Old 08-11-2011, 12:11 PM   #171
News Credits: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by snkeyes069 View Post
Found him at Wolf Road in Albany, NY.
How many did they have?
My feedback
Robogeek28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 02:23 PM   #172
Autobot
To those who are still searching for Roddy at local TRU stores, I have the following suggestions:
1) Do not wait for the store to open first thing in the morning. This does not guarantee you to get your hands on the newly stocked item. In fact, I just learned that most stores update the inventory on their selves throughout the day so they would restock anytime (unlike Walmart who restock the selves everynight).
2) Call the store first to see if they have it in stock. But make sure they have more than 2 showing in the computer. If they have two or less, most likely they won't have it. Either someone else hide it somewhere in the store or stole it out of the store. Some stores have friendly staffs who would tell you the entire inventory around the area, but usually they would only do that when you are physically at the counter rather than on the phone.
3) If you can wait, WAIT. I see there are tons of them on Ebay listed by the scaplers already and prices are going down. I am sure we will see it more and more in the store eventually.
4) The 20% off facebook coupon deal is really really sweet. USE IT! Mine came out $52.00 out the door. (But it will be expired on 8/14/11)

Good luck guys!
shiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 03:09 PM   #173
Decepticon
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiro View Post
To those who are still searching for Roddy at local TRU stores, I have the following suggestions:
1) Do not wait for the store to open first thing in the morning. This does not guarantee you to get your hands on the newly stocked item. In fact, I just learned that most stores update the inventory on their selves throughout the day so they would restock anytime (unlike Walmart who restock the selves everynight).
2) Call the store first to see if they have it in stock. But make sure they have more than 2 showing in the computer. If they have two or less, most likely they won't have it. Either someone else hide it somewhere in the store or stole it out of the store. Some stores have friendly staffs who would tell you the entire inventory around the area, but usually they would only do that when you are physically at the counter rather than on the phone.
3) If you can wait, WAIT. I see there are tons of them on Ebay listed by the scaplers already and prices are going down. I am sure we will see it more and more in the store eventually.
4) The 20% off facebook coupon deal is really really sweet. USE IT! Mine came out $52.00 out the door.

Good luck guys!
Agree! Don't buy it from scaplers at Ebay. They are the reasons why you can't find any. Just wait and they will arrive to your TRU.
My FeedBack
apooh812 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 03:15 PM   #174
Insecticon
Quote:
Originally Posted by apooh812 View Post
Agree! Don't buy it from scaplers at Ebay. They are the reasons why you can't find any. Just wait and they will arrive to your TRU.
Or on this site. It's always great to see the usual suspects on this site selling newly distributed toys for a mark up. $85 shipped, $100 shipped.

A little patience goes a long way.
My Feedback / My sales/trades

"These conversations and picking out my ties are the highlights of my work day." - Ruthless Cynic
Iconicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 04:01 PM   #175
TFW2005 Supporter
videriant's Ebay Auctions
News Credits: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by shiro View Post
4) The 20% off facebook coupon deal is really really sweet. USE IT! Mine came out $52.00 out the door.

Good luck guys!
ROFL at how points 3 and 4 contradict each other. The coupon expires this weekend so things should calm down there also.
Feedback Thread - Sale Thread - Email/Paypal :videriant.tf@gmail.com
Unofficial TFCC FAQ

Hasbro and Takara are parents that have raised the family for almost 30 years, clothed you, fed you, provided for you.
3P's are the distant relatives that you see once a year when they bring you a cool birthday present.
videriant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 04:59 PM   #176
MEXICON
Collection Count: 250ish
News Credits: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iconicon View Post
Or on this site. It's always great to see the usual suspects on this site selling newly distributed toys for a mark up. $85 shipped, $100 shipped.

A little patience goes a long way.
I dont think 85 shipped is that bad. I found mine today and the total came out to $67 total. Tack on another $10 for shipping dude would only make like $8.

But yeah found mine today. I called ahead and they put one on hold for me. They weren't even on the shelf. Only a loose backpack on mine. Im grateful this nightmare is over for me or atleast until the next Hasbro MP release.
starscream-99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 05:16 PM   #177
Terrorcon
igniz1984's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 100+
News Credits: 2
Too many undercover scalpers on junkion, I just saw one today on there for $115 dam crooks! Also I noticed most stores are getting around 10-16 per truck day, which is a good thing. Although some stores are only getting around 4, so I'm hoping distribution gets better. So yeah, you just have to be patient. Dont shell out the extra cash, its still way to early. Also they still have not even been re-listed on TRU.com again yet. Which I am sure they will be.

My Feedback
igniz1984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 06:20 PM   #178
Autobot
Nice, got mine today - had 2 there, both reserved, one for me and one for someone else.
tchad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 06:56 PM   #179
Autobot
Quote:
Originally Posted by videriant View Post
ROFL at how points 3 and 4 contradict each other. The coupon expires this weekend so things should calm down there also.
The points I mentioned were just my personal reflection on my recent experience. Sorry, didn't mean to make a golden rules of thumb. Of course, some people won't get the extra 20% off, but even with regular price, still better than jacked up price on EvilBay.
For $52 on a masterpiece TF, I think this thing is a steal. Even though the quality is nothing compared to the MP-01, but better than I expected.
shiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2011, 07:10 PM   #180
Macross7's Ebay Auctions
News Credits: 1
My local TRU restocked theirs today.
Macross7 is offline   Reply With Quote