Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

New 3 inch Titaniums

Reply Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2007, 05:32 PM   #1
Farewell Dear Friend
Collection Count: Too busy buying them to count.
News Credits: 8
New 3 inch Titaniums

In a resent post there was a pamphlet that listed some until that time unknown 6" Titaniums releases. It appears that a section was overlooked that listed the 3" Titaniums. I just got this pamphlet with The Fallen and Cheetor and found this section. After the movie character listings of Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Blackout, Megatron, Ironhide, Autobot Jazz, Decepticon Brawl, and Autobot Ratchet are listings for War Within Megatron, Jetfire, Soundblaster, Skywarp, Silverstreak, Black Rodimus, Shockwave, Ultra Magnus, and Grimlock. You can see a scan of the pamphlet at the link below.

Pokémon X and Pokémon Y Friend Codes
Deathx360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 05:36 PM   #2
Collection Count: 45
News Credits: 20
Cool. Looks like we're going to be getting some new 3" molds and some repaints. I'm thinking that Grimlock could be his Dino mode, since we've already got his bot mode. Other than that the only two that I see that I'm interested in are the Jetfire and Shockwave ones. Peace out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimus major View Post
this man is a genius
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 05:39 PM   #3
2005 Veteran
Collection Count: roughly 150
News Credits: 10
Send a message via MSN to alphie Send a message via Yahoo to alphie
YAY! It's a good thing I picked up that extra display! Can't wait to get these little guys!
alphie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 05:56 PM   #4
Heat Guy's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Not enough...
News Credits: 21
Sweet, might get back into these things with the movie ones. MAybe even Shockwave and Jetfire.
Heat Guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 06:06 PM   #5
Johnny 3 Tears
Collection Count: Pith root of four.
News Credits: 15
Send a message via AIM to Dinobot Nuva Send a message via MSN to Dinobot Nuva Send a message via Yahoo to Dinobot Nuva Send a message via Skype™ to Dinobot Nuva
What's going on with the three inch line anyway? Wave 9 (or whatever the wave is that comes with Cliffjumper and Sunstreaker) has flown completely off the radar. Still, these look interesting, I suppose I'll try and ID them then:
Rodimus, Thundercrack, Galvatron, G1 Prime (battle damaged), Sunstreaker, Cliffjumper, Soundwave and Nemesis Prime are all givens that we've seen at Botcon.
Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Blackout, Megatron, Ironhide, Jazz, Brawl and Ratchet are all based on the movie characters, and we've seen some of the character bios for these guys already too.
WW Megs, Shockwave and Jetfire all seem to be new molds. Soundblaster will be a repaint of the G1 Soundwave mold we're getting, Skywarp probably also a repaint of the Starscream mold that's "blasting off". Black Rodimus is also a given, just a black repaint of the previous mold. Silverstreak is also just as likely to be a silver repaint of the Alternator subaru mold we got in Wave 4. Grimlock could be a new mold, or possibly a G2 repaint of the one we already got. Ultra Magnus is also a puzzler. Could be just another white repaint of either of the two Prime molds we've recieved, or could be its own mold.
All in all, I'm excited by this list, hopefully we'll see at least some of them at Toyfair and all of them at Botcon.
DN

Undead Army Social Group//Twitter
Dinobot Nuva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 06:23 PM   #6
Farewell Dear Friend
Collection Count: Too busy buying them to count.
News Credits: 8
The Black Rodimus is interesting since it is not called Nemesis or some other name. That listing has me wanting a 6" Black Rodimus Prime with light blue or silver flames. That is not likely right now given it was not listed on the 6" list but I think it would be cool. It will be strange if Black Rodimus is not a Decepticon but it would be neat if they left it as an Autobot since the Black label is usually used for black Autobot repaints into Decepticons.

Pokémon X and Pokémon Y Friend Codes
Deathx360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 06:24 PM   #7
Little I.N.S.A.N.E IroN
News Credits: 5
Soundblaster.... hmmm, interesting
littleiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 06:25 PM   #8
Doctorate in Ingeniology
Sounds like some of them could be movie versions?
Doctor Ingenious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 06:27 PM   #9
RIP baby ILD
Collection Count: I own a Jedi
News Credits: 7
BLACK RODIMUS!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Spamsalot
Oh boy, ilovedinobot is here, prepare your anus
"Pussy cat, you really know how to tickle my joystick"-Rattrap
ILoveDinobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2007, 06:34 PM   #10
The Alpha and The Omega
grayman's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 2157
News Credits: 2
I wish that they would make alt mode 3" titanium figures. I want little Hot Wheels sized Hot Rod, Arcee, etc.
" 1500 years ago everybody knew the earth was the center of the universe. 500 years ago, everybody knew the earth was flat. And 15 minutes ago you knew that people were alone on this planet. Imagine what you’ll know tomorrow. ” Agent Kay
" All you ever had to do to make me happy was come home at the end of the day. " President Josiah Bartlet
" I don't want to go. " Doctor Who
grayman is offline   Reply With Quote