Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Brains Appreciation Thread

Reply Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2013, 08:15 PM   #11
How I roll.
Collection Count: 1075
Hear hear! Brains was fun, I like how he kinda muttered sometimes, like when Mearing drew her gun on him on her desk. "Oh, she got a gun now." Hilarious. And when he was riding in Leadfoot with the wind in his robo-hair, just classic.
-Gus

My BST thread: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/items-...le-thread.html
Hoptimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:23 PM   #12
bionic hero
Collection Count: 2 optimus prime toys and primus
Send a message via Yahoo to daitarn red
i love brains in carly 's unwear drawer
daitarn red
daitarn red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 08:49 PM   #13
Constructicons!
Collection Count: 5
News Credits: 1
Moy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:33 PM   #14
Herald of Unicron
News Credits: 3
The only problem i have with their characters was that being an Autobot or a Decepticon was always a choice... granted the Decepticons tried to force you into choosing to work on their side - however it was always a choice.

If they didnt want to work with the Decepticons why didnt they defect sooner when Megatron was out of action? When the Allspark was lost? When the Autobots killed Megatron after the first film rather than waiting till his return for example
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 11:45 PM   #15
Seeker
I loved Brain's laptop alternate mode, I thought it was cool. Other than that, I felt he was just meh as Wheelie's sidekick.
QLRformer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:15 AM   #16
Back in action!
Aeronnz's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 50+
I didn't really like him or Wheelie. They both seemed like useless characters to me, although they did have a bigger (and more awesome) role at the end of DOTM.
Aeronnz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:31 AM   #17
aka brickonator
News Credits: 1
Send a message via Skype™ to Girl Pants
I really enjoyed him. Shame he got no toy whatsoever, not even a legion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
The only problem i have with their characters was that being an Autobot or a Decepticon was always a choice... granted the Decepticons tried to force you into choosing to work on their side - however it was always a choice.

If they didnt want to work with the Decepticons why didnt they defect sooner when Megatron was out of action? When the Allspark was lost? When the Autobots killed Megatron after the first film rather than waiting till his return for example
Even with those issues, they still could have had someone directly supervising them who would not let them leave.
- Twitter - Feedback -
Girl Pants is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 08:58 AM   #18
Formerly NC Bulkhead
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeronnz View Post
I didn't really like him or Wheelie. They both seemed like useless characters to me, although they did have a bigger (and more awesome) role at the end of DOTM.
You realize this is the "appreciation" thread right?
Sludge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:47 PM   #19
Telly-headed Tyrant
Collection Count: Probably more than my fair share
Well, he had some personality, so that's always a bonus. I wasn't much fond of his design though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by daitarn red View Post
i love brains in carly 's unwear drawer
You finally found a thread where you could make this statement and it would actually be relevant to the topic. Good show!
Autobloke in everything but name.
Gingerchris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 05:45 PM   #20
Herald of Unicron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl Pants View Post
Even with those issues, they still could have had someone directly supervising them who would not let them leave.
It seems extensive and silly for them to force someone who will likely betray them to the Autobots to stay with them and carry on doing the most important top secret jobs - remember in ROTF Wheelie was sent to steal the Allspark shard to bring back Megatron - this was before they even sent off Ravage (Remember the Ravage attack was not planned as they only found out about the shard gaurded by the military after Wheelie must have been dispatched)

Also, the second he 'switched sides' he told them everything... why force someone to pretend to be working for you and give them information on your most secret plans if you know they have a tendancy to betray you.

Transformers Prime along with almost every other Transformers series nailed this point. Starscream continually betrayed Megatron so what did Megatron do? He lied to Starscream about decepticon plans, he beat up Starscream constantly making him less likely to betray them in fear of pain, he manipulated Starscream (realising that he would tell the Autobots) in order to get him to lead them into traps.
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote