Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey
View Poll Results: ???
yes i am missing them 36 31.86%
No, i dont miss them i am enjoying the break 47 41.59%
mixed feelings 30 26.55%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

is anyone missing the movies already or your happy we had a 2/3 year break from it?

Reply Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2013, 09:29 PM   #61
Herald of Unicron
News Credits: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingerchris View Post
Indeed. Look at how the influx of all that BayFormers money has improved the quality of the toys over the last few years...
That kept me laughing for a good few hours Other than the first two years the movie-verse toys have been a lower quality.

Remembers, these are just joking about the series and not serious knocks at it
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:32 PM   #62
yeeyee
depends on the toys we get but my hopes aren't exactly high...
Fallout is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:51 PM   #63
old misery guts
News Credits: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by NemiMonkey View Post
Really the only reason I'd want another movie is to get more scout figures.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash from Carolina View Post
The only things I'm really missing are the Transformers Animated cartoon and Earth mode Generations figures.
Scout class figures and Earthmode Generations. Add those to to the list of stuff I'm missing at the moment.

I could go for a whole line of figures like Hubcap and Windcharger right now. Those were pretty much everything I ever wanted a transformer to be.
Bumblethumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:03 PM   #64
Airachnid's ratservant
News Credits: 1
Send a message via Skype™ to TrueNomadSkies
I'm mostly just curious what toys will come out for it hah
Quote:
Originally Posted by x BlackMagnus x View Post
Protip: Don't want strange growths in your mouth? Don't give oral to unsavory women.
TrueNomadSkies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:26 AM   #65
Junior Smeghead
Collection Count: not enough :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueNomadSkies View Post
I'm mostly just curious what toys will come out for it hah
Mine is a case of worry since as a GI Joe fan I know the horrible horrible things that happen if a retailer isn't happy about a movie line sitting on their shelves. There was some really great stuff released after the GI Joe movie toys, but retailers wouldn't touch it because somehow movie toys not moving must mean people don't like GI Joe in general.

Just really makes me worry that if the Transformers 4 toys aren't different enough to move for retailers and they get stuck with Transformers they can't move yet again that the retailers will take it out on whatever Transformers toys Hasbro wants to release after the movies. Not sure how many times retailer can take a hive of Bumblebees sitting around before they say the heck with the brand.
Ash from Carolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:32 PM   #66
Banned
Collection Count: More than I can easily count
News Credits: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagc7 View Post
For me I am already missing them, I miss the hype, the on-set pics/videos, what character is that, the toy leaks etc.. I miss them all; luckily this will end in May as filming begins.

But what about you?
Is that a Trick Question ?

Joking aside.

I Like the toys some of the toys I've enjoyed have been Movie toys - I think a great many people have a soft spot for the Leader Optimus toys even if they don't especially appreciate the Movies.

As for the Movies, I'm still thinking about getting around to watching the last one.

So no I don't care very much about the film itself *Unless it's got Dinobots in it*.

I suppose there's usually some amusement to be had from the Hype and pre-release shenanigans though.

In all Honesty my attention will remain on Third Party releases, Prime : Beast Hunters, Japanese toy releases and even RescueBots.

The Movie is just a sideshow to me.
RedAlert Rescue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 03:01 PM   #67
I love BMO & Tree Trunks
News Credits: 5
well, yeah, in a perfect world i'd like the news and rumors blast to be daily, soon after a movie is out. the break is good, because I get so damn obsessive during the year leading up to a movie. it's a mixed bag.
"This movie is such an atrocious affront to filmmaking and storytelling that it's almost pointless to break it down."

- Someone incapable of breaking it down.
Ephland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 05:07 PM   #68
Angers Pally.
Collection Count: More than few but less than all of them
News Credits: 7
Send a message via AIM to Autovolt 127 Send a message via Skype™ to Autovolt 127
I hope the TF4 toys go back to the enjoyablity of the 2007 movie line. not to difficult like in ROTF and not to bland like in DOTM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta777 View Post
"Today we face the Decepticons that are at our door, and bring the fight to them! Today we are cancelling the age of extinction!"
Autovolt 127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 08:40 PM   #69
Terrorcon
Why would I miss them? I know tf4 is out next year and well get lots of news this year and our first trailer some time this year.
OmegaPrime22 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 09:10 PM   #70
Herald of Unicron
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autovolt 127 View Post
I hope the TF4 toys go back to the enjoyablity of the 2007 movie line. not to difficult like in ROTF and not to bland like in DOTM.
Personally i feel somewhere between the first and second movie is ideal. The Leader class toys should be the difficulty of the ROTF figures with the other figures being the difficulty of the 2007 line. DOTM's toyline just sucked in my opinion - I brought three different leader class Sentinel prime's and each of them broke within the space of three transformations (The arm pegs snapped)
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote