Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey
View Poll Results: ???
yes i am missing them 36 31.86%
No, i dont miss them i am enjoying the break 47 41.59%
mixed feelings 30 26.55%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

is anyone missing the movies already or your happy we had a 2/3 year break from it?

Reply Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2013, 02:16 PM   #11
Banned
News Credits: 12
I do kinda miss new people on board that usually come in masses when the movie hits the theatres or when informations about the movie start.

Yeah sure the movie board turns to shit but it's a fun pile of shit.
Yggdrasil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 02:24 PM   #12
News Credits: 8
Nope, not missing it
Allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite.
Bountyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:35 PM   #13
Herald of Unicron
News Credits: 3
No, the break inbetween the movies gave rise to Transformers Prime, FOC, WFC and other Transformers stuff to keep me occupied - plus each of them was relatively different. No matter you opinions on the movies - too much of the same stuff gets old fast.
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:38 PM   #14
TFW2005 Supporter
Collection Count: 1100
News Credits: 8
I've got the movies on DVD/BR so I can watch them whenever I want. In terms of TF fiction, I'm all about the comics now. From a toy perspective... I'm actually grateful for a break from movie toys after 4+ near-continuous years of them. It's nice to let Generations and Prime have their moment.

I'm also not missing the relative lull in inane posts. I dread the fresh influx whenever a new movie comes around.
Omnius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:40 PM   #15
‘Cause I'm Mr. Brightside
In the middle, it's annoying with the long break, but still can go a re watch the old ones.
Breakdown96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:42 PM   #16
Banned
News Credits: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omnius View Post
I'm also not missing the relative lull in inane posts. I dread the fresh influx whenever a new movie comes around.
Yeah but look at this way, maybe we manage to hook a new fan or two to the MTMTE hook once they come flooding in when TF4 hits the theatres.
Yggdrasil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:44 PM   #17
Angers Pally.
Collection Count: More than few but less than all of them
News Credits: 7
Send a message via AIM to Autovolt 127 Send a message via Skype™ to Autovolt 127
Enjoying the break. Prime/Beast Hunters and More than Meets the Eye makes me happier than the movies ever could.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta777 View Post
"Today we face the Decepticons that are at our door, and bring the fight to them! Today we are cancelling the age of extinction!"
Autovolt 127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:47 PM   #18
Boomsticks.
Collection Count: Haven't counted, over 100 at least.
Definitely missed them, but it's building up momentum and when I finaly do see TF4, it'll feel great to have it all back.
Feedback / BST
MPrime10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:48 PM   #19
Internet: Pure Truth

Collection Count: 200ish
News Credits: 14
Missing it. I love the news, hype, and build up to a weekend in Denver for the first IMAX showing.
Smashs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 05:00 PM   #20
sculptor
Collection Count: 71 plus countless gundam models and other action figures
I don't miss them, really, bc I have Prime to keep occupied and also the Prime toys. But I know I'll get hyped up when we get closer to the premiere. I'll try really hard this time not to spoil myself, though, and enjoy the movie for what it will be, and not what every fan thinks it should be.

I guess you're pretty happy, right, eagc? Loads of news comming from now on! I'm sure you'll love this one as much as you love the others, and then the wait will be worth it for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gingerchris View Post
If there's one thing Bay really needs to learn to do with these movies is edit them better and concentrate on the really important stuff rather than who's showing their underwear full of drugs while putting a dick in a fart and pissing all over someone to stop them humping a leg because their balls are showing.
roccondil5 is offline   Reply With Quote