Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Questions about the Movies

Reply Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2012, 11:51 PM   #1
擎天柱
News Credits: 1
Questions about the Movies

Just want to see what responses people have for these questions.

(1) What do you think about Frenzy not being with Soundwave?

(2) What do you think about Bonecrusher not being a Constructicon like in
G1?

(3) Do you want to see Bruticus in the live-action series, if so shouldn't Brawl come back alive?

(4) Which character would you change or remove in the movies?

My opinion:
(1) Fine, but Frenzy is kind of a wierd character in the films.

(2) Don't care really, the name really suits a fierce Decepticon like him.

(3)I love the Combaticons, military vehicles are so cool! Combaticons have become even more boss in Fall of Cybertron. However, I wonder if the movie writers and producers were going to put Bruticus in the movie, maybe Brawl can back to life.

(4) I say some of the annoying humans mostly,change Frenzy's thin look and remove Devastator's wrecking balls.
electronic456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:04 AM   #2
Spider-Gwen FTW
Collection Count: 315 and more to come
News Credits: 28
1. i am fine with it, this is a diff continuity thus they can do whatever the heck they want
2. i am fine with it, this is a diff continuity thus they can do whatever the heck they want
3. No, they can just replace Brawl or just have a diff character with the same name, they didnt had a bonecrusher with the constructicons in ROTF
4. none, i like them all!
Check the Transformers/Marvel Universe

Stop Motion/Fanfic/Auditions
eagc7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:09 AM   #3
Strongarm's my Waifu only
Collection Count: Depends on how many hairs you have on your head.
News Credits: 1
(1) Meh, I don't think much of it...Just wish Rumble was in the Movies.

(2) It's an interesting take on a Combiner Transformer, gives the sense that they can be badass even then they are alone.

(3) Only if either Abominus or Menasor are also in the movies

(4) The Twins, make them more likable
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerMirage View Post
You, good sir, must ejaculate rationale when you orgasm, because you are filled and overflowing with wisdom.
FanimusMaximus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 12:59 AM   #4
I voted for Super_Megatron and all I got was this stupid user title.
News Credits: 2
1) Well, originally, Blackout was supposedly meant to be Soundwave, and you can see elements of that in his design. So the way that frenzy ended up being used pretty much made sense within the context of the film and it's development, and I didn't really mind that they changed around how the characters related to each other (if anything, that was probably a good idea in a number of cases). Also, it allowed for us to see Laserbeak with Soundwave in DOTM, I suppose, and I liked how Laserbeak turned out.

2) Same name, different character. I guess I minded about as much as I minded Silverbolt in the Beast Wars show not being a member of the aerialbots, which is to say, not at all.

3) Not necessarily, I mean, poor Brawl already had two names (and one of them got reused in the next film), he had his time on screen, and I don't see much sense in bringing him back. Resurrection, unexplained "re-use", and recolor characters with no discernible differences in characterization are already a big problem in the Bay films, and I see no way to make it worse. As for seeing Bruticus, I haven't been too fond of how the Bayverse has approached combiners so far, so I could go without seeing him (especially since he just got some nice attention in Fall of Cybertron). If they could figure out a good way to fit him in and use him well in the film, sure, I wouldn't mind seeing Bruticus. And he wouldn't have to have the same members as G1. Bayverse Devastator didn't, after all.

4) Every character who was onscreen essentially just to sell toys, and who received a superfluous role should either be changed such that they actually have a characterization that's relevant and purposeful within the story, or removed completely. I suppose I'd make an exception so that the Decepticons could have a few "cannon fodder" members, but even they could be given something of a character, if the story was approached in a different way. I'd probably also have treated the twins in a completely different manner.
Aernaroth is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:08 AM   #5
"HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2014"
Collection Count: Not Nearly Enough
News Credits: 4
Send a message via Yahoo to GAUGE Send a message via Skype™ to GAUGE

THE CONS ARE DEAD!!!

thanks to the Nazibots(Autobots) extinction agenda. and their evil leader Adolf (optimus) Prime.

okay onto the answers. lol

1. didn't matter since Frenzy was in name only.

2. same as 1.

3. Bruticus still would have died super quick so i'm glad he wasn't used.

4. I wouldn't have done anything except keep the character line up consistant through all the movies which they obviously didn't at all.

Wants/Needs: Edited: 7-30-14
HAVE AN AWESOME HALLOWEEN THIS YEAR!
GAUGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:15 AM   #6
grumpy smurf
Collection Count: i don't have time to count them all
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAUGE0001 View Post

THE CONS ARE DEAD!!!

thanks to the Nazibots(Autobots) extinction agenda. and their evil leader Adolf (optimus) Prime.
hail optimus!
Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerblackout View Post
I think GreednGluttony may be Squidward.
GreednGluttony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 01:17 AM   #7
"HAPPY HALLOWEEN 2014"
Collection Count: Not Nearly Enough
News Credits: 4
Send a message via Yahoo to GAUGE Send a message via Skype™ to GAUGE
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreednGluttony View Post
hail optimus!
or.... on his wall your face shall go.

Wants/Needs: Edited: 7-30-14
HAVE AN AWESOME HALLOWEEN THIS YEAR!
GAUGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 08:22 AM   #8
Decepticop Artist
Collection Count: 136
News Credits: 9
1) I'm fine with it. I like that Barricade had his own mini con.

2) I think it's fine. Not everything has to be exactly the same as G1 after all.

3) Absolutely! I really want to see Bruticus come on to the big screen. Preferably as an undefeatable menace that destroys an Autobot or two.

4) Devastator, he was okay but he ultimately just seemed to fail.
XBL Gamertag: Barricade247
Barricade24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:20 AM   #9
Junior Smeghead
Collection Count: not enough :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by electronic456 View Post
Just want to see what responses people have for these questions.

(1) What do you think about Frenzy not being with Soundwave?

(2) What do you think about Bonecrusher not being a Constructicon like in
G1?

(3) Do you want to see Bruticus in the live-action series, if so shouldn't Brawl come back alive?

(4) Which character would you change or remove in the movies?
1. Honestly didn't find anything about the character that felt like Frenzy so it felt like just the use of a name. It also seems like a good deal of Transformers fiction has been leaving Soundwave with just one minion so for Frenzy to get used at all he just has to be his own bot these days.

2. I guess they thought the name sounded cool and they never expected to use the Constructicons. Given the lack of personality to the movie Constructicons in the films not having Bonecrusher didn't feel like a big deal because it was all just nameless robots with no lines.

3. I don't want to see Bruticus in the live action movies because Decepticons are only there to get killed. They also never used the name Brawl in the first movie. Plus I don't think Brawl has to be the one and only tank Decepticon in all of the Transformers mythology.

4. I'd remove the Twins. Dark of the Moon was such a better viewing experience without the gangsta Jar Jar twins being annoying.
Ash from Carolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:46 PM   #10
Scoobs
Collection Count: 85
News Credits: 5
Yes I knew people would constatly want to change the twins even though they would died any way via sentinel killing one then the other going beserk over the others death and also getting killed..
scoobsterinc is offline   Reply With Quote