Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

How about no Decepticons in TF4, but HUMAN villains

Reply Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2012, 01:21 AM   #61
Trapped In The Eighties!
Collection Count: Not Nearly Enough
News Credits: 4
Send a message via Yahoo to GAUGE Send a message via Skype™ to GAUGE
doesn't matter what they do or what plot they use.

the movie will still make a billion dollars so who cares. *shrugs*

Wants/Needs: Edited: 5-6-14
GAUGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 03:42 AM   #62
Uni-con
Location: Cybertron....come on, you really think I'm gonna spew that info around? Okay, okay....Tatooine.
Collection Count: Many and much more to come!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Murasame View Post
How about no
Uhhhh yeah......no. ^Agreed wholeheartedly.

PSN ID: DarthCyclonuS
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkion-exchange-feedback/955097-cyclonus_zero.html
CyclonuS_ZerO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 04:03 AM   #63
The Big Engine
Collection Count: 50+
News Credits: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hosta View Post
why would you have the voice of Op Prime voice Primus? & btw...Primus IS an Autobot! he wouldn't kick his allies own ass
Primus is a God and as Unicron's logical opposite he represents order, but do not confuse that with being good. See the Vorlons and the Shadows in Babylon 5 as an example of this dichotomy as equally shit on their own.

"It is necessary to get fully behind someone before you can stab them in the back"
---Sir Humphrey Appleby. 3DS FC: 0404-6376-9063
Gordon_4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 05:39 AM   #64
Protoformed This Way
News Credits: 8
Well, considering that the US military do most of the stuff in the movies in the first place, that'd pretty much reduce to movie to no robots at all.
Starscream Gaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 08:40 AM   #65
Trapped In The Eighties!
Collection Count: Not Nearly Enough
Send a message via Yahoo to GAUGE Send a message via Skype™ to GAUGE
How about the Autobots go up against:

Wants/Needs: Edited: 5-6-14
GAUGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 09:40 AM   #66
aka brickonator
Send a message via Skype™ to Girl Pants
I like the idea of some human villains, like Dylan in DotM, but I'd have to say no to only human villains.

Although if it meant that they still put the same time and budget into the robots, but now it was all on the Autobots, allowing for some character moments and development, I could see it as an almost acceptable trade-off.
- Twitter - Feedback -
Girl Pants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 10:09 AM   #67
Junior Smeghead
Collection Count: not enough :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck Hockey View Post
Morgan Freeman as Primus.

Ratchet: Who are you?
Primus: I'm the one. The Divine Being. Alpha and Omega.
Ratchet: Oh, I see where this is going.
Primus: Ratchet... I'm God.
Ratchet: Bingo! Yahtzee! Is that your final answer? Our survey says... God! Bing bing bing bing bing! Well, it was nice to meet you, God. Thank you for Iacon, and good luck with the Apocalypse. Oh, and by the way, you SUCK!
-shoots space bridge pillar turning Primus into a blackhole extinguishing itself-
I see one serious flaw in your plan.

When Morgan Freeman shows up things get explained and in the movies the role of explaining things goes to the comic books.
Ash from Carolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 09:13 PM   #68
Constructicons!
Collection Count: 5
couldn't fight the impuLse.
Attached Thumbnails
How about no Decepticons in TF4, but HUMAN villains-tumblr_mde8e6ri6v1r9xq2s.jpg  
Moy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:20 AM   #69
Herald of Unicron
News Credits: 3
I can imagine the humans splitting up into factions - some wanting the Autobots to leave, others wanting them dead due to the battle in Chicago in Transformers;DOTM.

Put simply, if done right the Autobots would be portrayed as the bad guys ('Who would you be without me Prime?') in which it would actually justify it being set in the same universe - seeing as without Megatron, Optimus is just as bad.

I cannot imagine a film entirely lacking Decepticons, however if they tied it in with maybe Mindwipe or a similar Decepticon being in charge, pulling the strings and convincing them that the Autobots are the evil ones who orchastrated the attack on Chicago in order to portray themselves as heroes and earn the humans trust.
Scorpio is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 10:53 AM   #70
Junior Smeghead
Collection Count: not enough :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
I can imagine the humans splitting up into factions - some wanting the Autobots to leave, others wanting them dead due to the battle in Chicago in Transformers;DOTM.

Put simply, if done right the Autobots would be portrayed as the bad guys ('Who would you be without me Prime?') in which it would actually justify it being set in the same universe - seeing as without Megatron, Optimus is just as bad.

I cannot imagine a film entirely lacking Decepticons, however if they tied it in with maybe Mindwipe or a similar Decepticon being in charge, pulling the strings and convincing them that the Autobots are the evil ones who orchastrated the attack on Chicago in order to portray themselves as heroes and earn the humans trust.
It is hard to imagine that the entire human race would just be calm and rational about alien robots showing up and that no humans would be paranoid because the robots could turn into just about any of our machines meaning they could be anything anywhere any time.

Or that other nations wouldn't get upset when it appeared that the Autobots were working for the US government. While the films claim NEST it sure looks like a US military operation and nations like North Korea wouldn't be invited to be part of the group.

Given the things real world reporters can get people upset about all I can figure is that the movies are some strange parallel universe that doesn't have reporters or 24/7 news networks. Spiderman gets more bad fictional press than a race of alien robots ripping up cities and cultural landmarks.
Ash from Carolina is offline   Reply With Quote