If you met Michael Bay
|06-17-2012, 02:23 AM||#31|
The Big Engine
Join Date: Feb 2007
Collection Count: 50+
News Credits: 1
"It is necessary to get fully behind someone before you can stab them in the back"
---Sir Humphrey Appleby.
|06-17-2012, 02:34 AM||#32|
Let's go Wreck'em.
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: S.O.L.D.I.E.R.'s HQ
Collection Count: How does one count ashes?
News Credits: 2
We're all Wreckers. Only few are Rulers.
2. I'd say yes, give him links to TFW2005 and TFWiki, and leave
3. See above and tell him to try not to listen to the demon within telling him to add more explosions.
4. I'd just get copies of several reviews and money numbers of his films and make him read them before directing any of them.
5. I'm trying to go into film. Of course I'll say yes!
|06-17-2012, 02:49 AM||#33|
Join Date: Apr 2012
Collection Count: 43
If I met Michael Bay...
... I would give him my own, fan made TF comic
|06-17-2012, 07:35 AM||#34|
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: United States
Collection Count: 16
News Credits: 21
I like how some are saying they wouldn't want to be in a Bay movie. If I was given a chance to be in a movie, I'd take the opportunity no matter how crappy the movie may turn out to be.CHECK OUT transformernews.blogspot.com, "like" facebook.com/transformersnews and "follow" http://twitter.com/TFormersNews
EDIT: and I'm not saying the Bay films are crappy btw
|06-17-2012, 09:56 AM||#35|
Join Date: Mar 2012
#1 I'd say that the 80s animated transformers movie....and the ones he made suck...especially revenge of the fallen.
#2 Drug him and silently murdered him while I took over the role of director.
#3 I'd suggest that I take over the movie and he has a part where he's been egged and pooped on.
#4 Well almost everything
#5 So long as it's not a TF movie....I'd be fine with it...I don't want to be partially responsible for ruining TF more...
|06-17-2012, 10:02 AM||#36|
Used to Have Many Posts
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Cordova, TN
Collection Count: lots?
Eh. I actually don't like many of his decisions on these movies, but I know he won't listen to me. If I actually do meet Michael Bay, it would be a fun, rare, one-in-a-million encounters, and I'd rather not make a scene to deaf ears.--
I'd probably try to shake his hand, tell him I saw his movies and bought the Blu-Rays, and I'd like to get a picture. Maybe ask him how hot Megan and Rosie look in real life. That's about all I'd say to him.
My Junkion Exchange Feedback: http://tinyurl.com/yz6zuvu
|06-17-2012, 10:06 AM||#37|
Uchuu Keiji! GAVAN!
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Dublin, OH
News Credits: 11
2. Well, if I were a consultant for the movies, I would have said that Michael Bay should have been fired, along with Orci, Kurtzman, and Krueger and re-do the films from the ground up.
3. I'd tell him to stop with the stupid humor he always injects into his films (though that would involve a gun pointed at his head).
4. Stop Michael Bay from ever being born and be in the director's chair instead. Also, I'd tell Orci and Kurtzman to fix the scripts for the three films.
5. I'd tell him he's crazy if he thinks I'll ever be in one of his movies, even if I was paid all the money in the world. Then I'd kick him in the balls and tell him to go fuck himself.
|06-17-2012, 10:21 AM||#38|
Join Date: Jun 2009
|06-17-2012, 10:50 AM||#39|
lord of all things robot
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Waterbury CT
Collection Count: over two thousand...don't hate...
I'd kick him in the Jimmy and atomic wedgie him and then walk away, whistling a cheery tune, a bluebird would land on my shoulder and we'd duet off into the sunset...Signature removed for being inappropriate. - 2005 Staff
Hey, a man can dream...
|06-17-2012, 11:05 AM||#40|
Join Date: Mar 2007
Collection Count: 390
Have the Internet Tought Guys posted that they would punch him?