Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

No Sam = No Bumblebee for TF4

Reply Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2012, 02:25 AM   #1
Banned
Collection Count: Hmm... 30+ ?...
News Credits: 6
No Sam = No Bumblebee for TF4

Part of me isn't buying the whole new Autobot cast deal. For now, I'm gonna stick with my same 'bots, new story theory. But since Sam Witwicky is out of the story, that gets rid of Bumblebee. DOTM revolved around Sam being upset because he couldn't really hangout with the Autobots, espically Bumblebee.
If Sam isn't gonna be in TF4, why would Bee? Bee is Sam's gaurdian, so in a way, he's always gonna be chilling with Sam. So who would replace the yellow Autobot?

Don't be surprised if Hasbro still gives us a boatload of Bumblebee figure is he's not in TF4
Bluebe6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 02:43 AM   #2
Collection Count: 315 and more to come
News Credits: 28
Bumblebee is returning for the fourth film, The producer confirmed it, he also confirmed the return of Optimus Prime
Check the Transformers/Marvel Universe

Stop Motion/Fanfic/Auditions
eagc7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 02:56 AM   #3
THE DARK KNIGHT RISES
Collection Count: Not Enough:)
What in the fuck Bluebe? You have got to be kidding me.

Bumblebee is an autobot and he was perfectly fine at NEST, and going on missions. It was shown in DOTM, he went to the Middle East without Sam. He's an autobot more than a human guardian. The cons weren't after Sam at all in DOTM, so why would he need a guardian? I mean he's practically normal, with no reason to be fighting or even around robots. Bumblebee is like every kids favorite TF. Taking him away from TF4 is like taking cake from a fat kid. May not be the best example, but that's what came to mind. I'm 99.9999999999% that BB is coming back. It would be nice to see his character without Sam.
ShOcKwAvE1213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 03:06 AM   #4
Banned
Collection Count: Over 9000
News Credits: 1
Send a message via MSN to Nachtsider Send a message via Skype™ to Nachtsider
Bee and Sam are not Siamese twins.
Nachtsider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 03:15 AM   #5
THE DARK KNIGHT RISES
Collection Count: Not Enough:)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtsider View Post
Bee and Sam are not Siamese twins.
Maybe I should've just wrote that.........
ShOcKwAvE1213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 08:33 AM   #6
I voted for Super_Megatron and all I got was this stupid user title.
News Credits: 2
I find that difficult to believe, given the marketing efforts already done to focus on bee and make him a tentpole of the franchise. It's not like his relationship with Sam was more than an afterthought in the second and third films anyway.
Aernaroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 08:37 AM   #7
Terrorcon
News Credits: 1
Sam is dead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronicHide View Post
Agree with everything Pauly T says...
On Twitter
And Facebook
TFL: PAULYT2000
Pauly T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 08:56 AM   #8
Junior Smeghead
Collection Count: not enough :)
First film, yea Sam and Bumblebee are buddie buddie like two peas in a pod. You find and you either find the other or they are looking for each other.

But by the second film Sam is ready to be rid of Bumblebee since college seems more important to Sam than his buddy Bumblebee.

The third film and Bumblebee is off having grand adventures while same is out looking for the grind of life in an office. Sure they are still friends but their lives have gone in very different directions.
Ash from Carolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 10:00 AM   #9
My Most Prized Treasure
Collection Count: mother doesn't want me to say
News Credits: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagc7 View Post
Bumblebee is returning for the fourth film, The producer confirmed it, he also confirmed the return of Optimus Prime
That's obvious.
I am a Slave to Wheeljack, Soundwave and Grimlock. Hard to tell who's the best.

Who to choose?
Lazerwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 10:20 AM   #10
I vawnt my berdt.
Collection Count: I lied. Maybe 75.
News Credits: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluebe6 View Post
Part of me isn't buying the whole new Autobot cast deal. For now, I'm gonna stick with my same 'bots, new story theory. But since Sam Witwicky is out of the story, that gets rid of Bumblebee. DOTM revolved around Sam being upset because he couldn't really hangout with the Autobots, espically Bumblebee.
If Sam isn't gonna be in TF4, why would Bee? Bee is Sam's gaurdian, so in a way, he's always gonna be chilling with Sam. So who would replace the yellow Autobot?

Don't be surprised if Hasbro still gives us a boatload of Bumblebee figure is he's not in TF4
1.) They said nothing about a "whole new Autobot cast".
2.) Sam's absence does not automatically mean Bumblebee's absence. Believe it or not, they are two separate characters.
3.) Bumblebee is Hasbro's icon right now. You really think they'd have TF4 be sans-Bumblebee?
4.) Heck, all they need is a throwaway line about "'Bee, how's Sam doing? Still chillin' with him on weekends?" or something.
Interested in anything to do with voice-acting? Look no further than Behind the Voice Actors!
TylerMirage is offline   Reply With Quote