Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Action scenes in Transformers 4

Reply Thread Tools
Old 04-22-2012, 02:21 AM   #11
bionic hero
daitarn red's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,856
Location: somonauk ill
Collection Count: 2 optimus prime toys and primus
Send a message via Yahoo to daitarn red
rumble steal 5 cars for megatron
daitarn red
daitarn red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 02:30 AM   #12
The Big Engine
Gordon_4's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 9,381
Location: Australia
Collection Count: 50+
News Credits: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelingLuckyPnk View Post
Carly vs. Mikaela pillow fight.
Carly vs. Mikaela jell-o wrestling.
I know the Transformers films have always been sold on the idea of their spectacle, but this is just tacky......even by Bay standards it would be tacky.

"It is necessary to get fully behind someone before you can stab them in the back"
---Sir Humphrey Appleby. 3DS FC: 0404-6376-9063
Gordon_4 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 03:09 AM   #13
Quintesson
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 617
Alice vs. Carly: battle of the tongues!
Vulcan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 03:15 AM   #14
The Big Engine
Gordon_4's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 9,381
Location: Australia
Collection Count: 50+
News Credits: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeelingLuckyPnk View Post
Carly vs. Mikaela pillow fight.
Carly vs. Mikaela jell-o wrestling.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vulcan View Post
Alice vs. Carly: battle of the tongues!
You two need to become aquainted with the internet's most traffic heavy feature that doens't include BitTorrent.

"It is necessary to get fully behind someone before you can stab them in the back"
---Sir Humphrey Appleby. 3DS FC: 0404-6376-9063
Gordon_4 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 03:33 AM   #15
Official Pronoun 'HIFAS'
tikgnat's Avatar
tikgnat's Ebay Auctions
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 17,345
Location: London UK
Collection Count: 1000+
News Credits: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon_4 View Post
I know the Transformers films have always been sold on the idea of their spectacle, but this is just tacky......even by Bay standards it would be tacky.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon_4 View Post
You two need to become aquainted with the internet's most traffic heavy feature that doens't include BitTorrent.
I'm finding it hilarious you're saying this when your own sig features 3 pairs of boobies.

Anyhoo on topic I'd actually really like to see a proper space battle, maybe in the Asteroid belt or something. One of the highlights of the Prequel Star Wars Trilogy was the Obi-wan/Jango space battle in episode 2.

I would also like to see (not a 'fight' per se) a proper Transformers race, for whatever contrived reason (ie, Optimus Prime has agreed to a charity race!) and have crazy cars driving on Monte Carlo tunnel ceilings doing all manner of crazy Transformers stuff.

Then 5 unidentified cars enter the field, a white Lamborgini Aventador, a Black Ferrari 458, a Yellow F1 car, a Red Porsche and a Black Semi Truck... dun dun dunnnnn.

XBL Gamertag, P33king DUCK
Got 33DD-ggllaasssseess? Visit my 3D Anaglyph thread!
Please visit my sales thread and buy my stuff!
tikgnat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 03:47 AM   #16
The Big Engine
Gordon_4's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 9,381
Location: Australia
Collection Count: 50+
News Credits: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by tikgnat View Post
I'm finding it hilarious you're saying this when your own sig features 3 pairs of boobies.

Anyhoo on topic I'd actually really like to see a proper space battle, maybe in the Asteroid belt or something. One of the highlights of the Prequel Star Wars Trilogy was the Obi-wan/Jango space battle in episode 2.

I would also like to see (not a 'fight' per se) a proper Transformers race, for whatever contrived reason (ie, Optimus Prime has agreed to a charity race!) and have crazy cars driving on Monte Carlo tunnel ceilings doing all manner of crazy Transformers stuff.

Then 5 unidentified cars enter the field, a white Lamborgini Aventador, a Black Ferrari 458, a Yellow F1 car, a Red Porsche and a Black Semi Truck... dun dun dunnnnn.
Well, within their own canon, these three pairs of breasts are attached to women that could drop kick me into lower orbit, I do not think Carley or Mikaela are capable of the same thing. Also I think the word you're looking for to describe me is hypocrite

I like your idea though, would be good fun at least.

"It is necessary to get fully behind someone before you can stab them in the back"
---Sir Humphrey Appleby. 3DS FC: 0404-6376-9063
Gordon_4 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 03:49 AM   #17
Official Pronoun 'HIFAS'
tikgnat's Avatar
tikgnat's Ebay Auctions
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 17,345
Location: London UK
Collection Count: 1000+
News Credits: 2


Wonder Woman can kick my ass any day.

XBL Gamertag, P33king DUCK
Got 33DD-ggllaasssseess? Visit my 3D Anaglyph thread!
Please visit my sales thread and buy my stuff!
tikgnat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 07:30 AM   #18
WITH NO SURVIVORS!
Autovolt 127's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 59,553
Location: Robot Pirate Island
Collection Count: More than few but less than all of them
News Credits: 9
Send a message via AIM to Autovolt 127 Send a message via Skype™ to Autovolt 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by GigatronSama View Post
A battle you can see.
A battle where the horizon line isn't constantly shifting.
A battle where you can tell what's going on.
A battle without shaky cam.
A battle that doesn't look like clumps of tinfoil being thrown at each other.
A battle in which Optimus Prime is not able to invincibly walk through armies of decepticons without the slightest trouble.

Groundbreaking ideas I know. Not sure it can be done with our present technology.
These are so simple and practical so......Not like Bay at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta777 View Post
"Today we face the Decepticons that are at our door, and bring the fight to them! Today we are cancelling the age of extinction!"
Autovolt 127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 07:48 AM   #19
Ceedbot
Ceedlorenzo's Avatar
Ceedlorenzo's Ebay Auctions
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 61
Location: Philippines TechZone
Collection Count: 6
Send a message via Yahoo to Ceedlorenzo Send a message via Skype™ to Ceedlorenzo
l would like to see some ass kicking actions from humans with the autobots on their side like the ones in battleship!
Sony PlayStation Gamer
with Dolby Digital EXtended Surround System
Transformers Movie at Full Digital Audio Surround Blaster.
Ceedlorenzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:25 AM   #20
HI!
transformervic1's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 3,583
Location: amongst the stars
News Credits: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceedlorenzo View Post
l would like to see some ass kicking actions from humans with the autobots on their side like the ones in battleship!
..that's kinda what we got in DOTM.
JURASSIC WORLD - JUNE 12TH 2015 "The Park is Open".
transformervic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

Hobby Link Japan