Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Ironhide should have died in the first shot

Reply Thread Tools
Old 03-06-2012, 06:18 AM   #11
Banned
Collection Count: 141, including incomplete figures, Robot Heroes and Minicons. Latest- TFP Deluxe Knockout.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minh'T View Post
Agree with this too i dunno why but they just want some bot to died if u remember in ROTF. Jetfire cuts mixmaster into 2 pieces too but he still survive after that
http://hq55.com/sh/trans2/transf2-su....com-15454.jpg
Because Mixmaster's spark wasn't hit and he didn't have time to leak to death?
Quote:
My English is suck man, sorry. I hope u get wut i mean
They weren't "too hard" on him.
seekerblackout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 06:20 AM   #12
Descendant of Primus
Collection Count: 3
Send a message via Yahoo to Minh'T
Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerblackout View Post
Because Mixmaster's spark wasn't hit and he didn't have time to leak to death?
Yup, that's what i mean Samething with Jazz in TF1. And i don't think he will dead if Jetfire only cut him, he still very strong after that
Sig pictures are to be no larger than 40KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide - 2005 Staff
Minh'T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 06:22 AM   #13
Banned
Collection Count: 141, including incomplete figures, Robot Heroes and Minicons. Latest- TFP Deluxe Knockout.
Quote:
Yup, that's what i mean Samething with Jazz in TF1
Actually, Jazz's spark WAS ripped in half.
Old 03-06-2012, 06:25 AM   #14
Descendant of Primus
Quote:
Actually, Jazz's spark WAS ripped in half.
Are there any differences? His spark wasn't hit too. They just want Jazz to die that's all
Sig pictures are to be no larger than 40KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide - 2005 Staff
Old 03-06-2012, 06:26 AM   #15
Banned
Quote:
Are there any differences? His spark wasn't hit too. They just want Jazz to die that's all
If not, then Megs hit an energon vein and he bled to death instantly.
Old 03-06-2012, 06:33 AM   #16
Descendant of Primus
Quote:
If not, then Megs hit an energon vein and he bled to death instantly.
Actually there is no vein if u remember in ROTF. Optimus stabs Megatron in the stomach but he didn't die because the only ways to kill a transformer is destroy his spark or his head. Also Optimus didn't die when Megatron impale his chest not until Meg blast throught it

http://hq55.com/sh/trans2/transf2-su...s.com-7258.jpg
http://hq55.com/sh/trans2/transf2-su...s.com-7319.jpg
Old 03-06-2012, 06:40 AM   #17
Banned
Quote:
Actually there is no vein if u remember in ROTF. Optimus stabs Megatron in the stomach but he didn't die because the only ways to kill a transformer is destroy his spark or his head. Also Optimus didn't die when Megatron impale his chest not until Meg blast throught it

http://hq55.com/sh/trans2/transf2-su...s.com-7258.jpg
http://hq55.com/sh/trans2/transf2-su...s.com-7319.jpg
You don't know how this works. Megatron has super thick armor, he can't be killed in one stab. And Optimus WOULD have died even if he wasn't shot. Just not the second he got stabbed.
Old 03-06-2012, 06:52 AM   #18
Wants a Toxitron repaint!
Collection Count: 200 plus (300 is in my sights!)
News Credits: 1
^ Dude, the scale and rate of damage it takes to kill in the movies is all over the place. There is not definitive amount of pain or damage it takes to kill... as he said, Ironhide should have been dead on the first shot if the spark = heart. Likewise, once Frenzy became a headless wonder he should have died... but he didn't. How is the head of a Long Haul surviving as Igor?

For that matter, how does OPtimus Prime still have a chest? Getting blasted point blank range should have obliterated his mid section... there should be no spark chamber to repower.

When you try to have a serious discussion about what kills and what doesn't in the movies, it's gonna keep raising issues. Ironhide didn't die in the first shot, because it didn't serve the purpose of the plot or the gory nature of his death they wanted to show... not cause he's tough or his park chamber was missed or anything other than that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPLIT LIP View Post
Why do they keep posing him like he's the Kool Aid Man?
Ceasar121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 06:54 AM   #19
Banned
Again, perhaps it missed his spark. We don't really know where in the chest his spark was.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:14 AM   #20
Descendant of Primus
Quote:
You don't know how this works. Megatron has super thick armor, he can't be killed in one stab. And Optimus WOULD have died even if he wasn't shot. Just not the second he got stabbed.
Optimus will never die if Megatron didn't blast throught his chest and destroy his spark if you don't believe me this is my other clues.

Que still alive and after The Protoform blast him and impale his right chest. Don't tell me that he will die soon because if he is going to die he won't be able to talk and he will die right after that blast because that's a big damge for him
http://hq55.com/sh/trans3/trans3-sup....com-15425.jpg
Second clue Megatron still alive after Optimus Break his face because Megatron's brain is not effected

And all i want to said before is there is no vein inside of Transformers's body. So Jazz cannot die after Meg ripped him apart