Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey
View Poll Results: If Mirage is gonna be in TF4, should mirage have a different vehicle mode?
Yes 53 46.09%
No 62 53.91%
Voters: 115. You may not vote on this poll

Mirage/Dino for TF4

Reply Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2012, 02:19 PM   #251
dino1999
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultrawave View Post
We can't accept it BECAUSE YOURE WRONG.

The only one you have right is Que/Wheeljack because that's how he was credited in the movie.

Dino is Dino.

Devastator is not a tank, he's a Constructicon.

Brawl doesn't have a vortex grinder, he's a tank.

I suppose next you'll be trying to tell us Blackout is Grindor? That Long Haul is Random Decepticon 38087?
this ! its about time someone sets him straight !
dino1216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:20 PM   #252
A Meat Popsicle
News Credits: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagc7 View Post
its ONLY with the Credits!,
And the toy. Don't forget the toy. Fatal just posted a pic of it.

Quote:
i chosse to belivie Bay with few stuff liek if he considers Wheeljack as Que then i belivie that,

if he sasy comics arent canon i wont belivie that, Also for the twins, he simply forgot to remove that scene, he simply forgot to edit them out there.

Heck Many times i even say the twins were removed and i still knownledge that the twins are still that scene, but i still consider the scene as proof that despite they are "not" really in the movie, they were still present OFF SCREEN
Calm down Jr. You're typing funny... just take a deep breath.
Shapeways store: https://www.shapeways.com/shops/bpm
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkio...ck-thread.html
bellpeppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:22 PM   #253
A Meat Popsicle
Quote:
Blackout and Grindor are completly seperate characters
I might be wrong here... but in the novelization wasn't the Allspark shard used to revive Blackout into Grindor?
Old 02-21-2012, 02:22 PM   #254
DIE!!!
Collection Count: nearing 400
News Credits: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatalT 71 View Post
If this guy is Wheeljack...
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l...1/d17f0cfe.jpg
Why is his toy named Que??
That's the Takara version. Names can vary from country to country. You might as well ask why Animated Bulkhead is called Ironhide in Japan.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shortwave View Post
It is a dream of mine to have my random nonsence Sig'd
There. Ya happy?
Wheeljack_Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:22 PM   #255
Welcome to Jurassic World
Collection Count: 314 and more to come
News Credits: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellpeppers View Post
And the toy. Don't forget the toy. Fatal just posted a pic of it.
Remember i said that Wheeljack toy is only called Que in the Takara tomy release, WHICH DO NOT COUNT, The Hasbro release count, cause unlike Takara, Hasbro was More inolved in the movie
Check the Transformers/Marvel Universe

Stop Motion/Fanfic/Auditions
eagc7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:23 PM   #256
A Meat Popsicle
Quote:
Uh? (you got me confused in the devastator and brawl thing)
That's because he was actually Rumble.
Old 02-21-2012, 02:24 PM   #257
Hey look, I have a title
News Credits: 3
Quote:
Remember i said that toy is the takara tomy release of Que/Wheeljack and that DO NOT Count, the Hasbro release have him under the name Wheeljack which do count, since hasbro were more involved in the movie than Takara. then again even if hasbro renamed them as i previously mentioned, they would be still brawl/Devastator, Wheeljack/Que and Mirage/Dino since they tie in media used those names

Dino is Mirage.

I'm saying Brawl is not Devastator. He may have been Devastator up until ROTF where they brought in Devastator. Which means his name falls back to the writer's original intentions of naming him Brawl.

Brawl is Brawl, not Devastator.

Dino is Dino. Like someone said before, if you can find where Michael Bay acknowledges his name as Mirage or something like that in the movie, you'll have a decent argument and we'll all be willing to listen. But right now, you have nothing.

Comics, Novels and Toys don't count. Hasbro and Takara market characters as whoever they can just to get toys out there and get a profit, as you can see with Autobot Wheeljack and Autobot Que.

The movie is the most accurate set of events and the one that sets up the canon for the comics and other tie in media that follow it. Meaning that Dino is Dino because he was not Mirage in the movie. Nor did Dino die like Mirage.
Ultrawave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:24 PM   #258
dino1999
Quote:
Remember i said that toy is the takara tomy release of Que/Wheeljack and that DO NOT Count, the Hasbro release have him under the name Wheeljack which do count, since hasbro were more involved in the movie than Takara. then again even if hasbro renamed them as i previously mentioned, they would be still brawl/Devastator, Wheeljack/Que and Mirage/Dino since they tie in media used those names

Dino is Mirage.

are you serious ? really ? dino is mirage (in your head) but blackout ang grindor are their own characters ? which obviously dino is dino and blackout is grindor not different characters
Old 02-21-2012, 02:26 PM   #259
dino1999
Quote:
I'm saying Brawl is not Devastator. He may have been Devastator up until ROTF where they brought in Devastator. Which means his name falls back to the writer's original intentions of naming him Brawl.

Dino is Dino. Like someone said before, if you can find where Michael Bay acknowledges his name as Mirage or something like that in the movie, you'll have a decent argument and we'll all be willing to listen. But right now, you have nothing.

Comics, Novels and Toys don't count. Hasbro and Takara market characters as whoever they can just to get toys out there and get a profit, as you can see with Autobot Wheeljack and Autobot Que.

The movie is the most accurate set of events and the one that sets up the canon for the comics and other tie in media that follow it. Meaning that Dino is Dino because he was not Mirage in the movie. Nor did Dino die like Mirage.
and again, this
Old 02-21-2012, 02:33 PM   #260
Welcome to Jurassic World
Collection Count: 314 and more to come
News Credits: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by dino1216 View Post
are you serious ? really ? dino is mirage (in your head) but blackout ang grindor are their own characters ? which obviously dino is dino and blackout is grindor not different characters
i do not belivie in my head that he's mirage, I KNOW He is Mirage, cause if he went under the name Mirage for the tie in media and toys that Makes both names official for the red ferrari

Blackout and Grindor are seperate characters cause they are!, If Grindor was meant to be a resusrected Blackout he would be the same guy, but every tie in Media and toys for ROTF establish that Grindor is a seperate character and Not Blackout.

then again when Hasbro was asked they said Blackout is NOT Grindor, thus cofirmining that the guy we saw in ROTF is a whole new character and not a resusrected blackout

Quote:

He's still Mirage, if he went under the name mirage in the tie in media and toys that makes The names mirage and Dino official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wheeljack_Prime View Post
That's the Takara version. Names can vary from country to country. You might as well ask why Animated Bulkhead is called Ironhide in Japan.
what he said

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellpeppers View Post
I might be wrong here... but in the novelization wasn't the Allspark shard used to revive Blackout into Grindor?
I do not know, But then again he's seperate, the tie in media and such considers Grindor as its own character, if he was a resusrected blackout in the early scripts, the tie in media would not have Grindor.

when Roberto Orci was asked. he said he could not remember if Blackout and Grindor were meant to be the same guy or not, however when Hasbro was asked they said Blackout is NOT Grindor, thus cofirmining that the guy we saw in ROTF is a whole new character and not a resusrected blackout
Check the Transformers/Marvel Universe

Stop Motion/Fanfic/Auditions
eagc7 is offline   Reply With Quote