Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Early Details of TF3 Teaser?

Reply Thread Tools
Old 03-15-2011, 07:38 PM   #1
Decepticon
Send a message via Skype™ to ambi889
Early Details of TF3 Teaser?

Hi, guys, I was just on the Transformers 3 movie forum on IMDB and one poster posted details of the TF3 teaser he claimes he saw at an advanced screening of Sucker punch. I don't know how legitimate this is but you all can decide for yourselves. I'm going to copy and paste his post.

It begins here:

"Ok ok so I just got to see an advance screening of sucker punch at the theater that my uncle's manager of and every year I get to see advance screenings so today I saw sucker punch (and it's actually pretty good. I mean, the visuals are amazing but the story is good also) AND THEY SHOWED A NEW TRAILER FOR TRANSFORMERS 3!!!

I really wish I could watch it again because it all went by so quickly but basically it opens up with Sam looking for a job and Carly's like "oh I can help you with that something something" and then she see's Bumblebee and is like "is that your car?" and he's like "yeah" then I can't remember exactly what happens after that but it shows Simmons and he's talking about the moon trip and how there was top secret stuff about the ship that was there then Optimus is like "i believe I know what that is" then it shows the guys on the moon looking around SENTINEL PRIME wakes up and crashes out of where he was staying and the astonauts look at him then I can't remember exactly what but Prime says something about the decepticons looking for a new leader and then we see this giant ship in space where SHOCKWAVE is! Then Sam says something to Carly real quick; then is shows the autobots (bumblebee, red car, Ironhide, ratchet, optimus with trailer and I think even the twins were there!) then Lennox says something to Eps about how they have to keep their mission together or something like that AND THEN....it shows Sentinel prime (i guess with his firetruck mode since he was red) walk and hold his sword, the SUVs chasing I think the army guys, the WRECKERS drive and transform in front of SENTINEL then I think it shows Megatron (with a hood-thing on) point his gun at something, LAZERBEAK grabbing sam and taking off with him, some explosions, Bumblebee I thing protecting sam and carly from a giant explosion, then it shows Shockwave turn around and say SOMETHING damn I can't remember what though, then Optimus and Sentinel are back to back fighting random decepticons and then it shows the title!
HOLY SH!T it was so awesome I wish I could see it again if I had known it was showing I would've recorded it for sure! but oh well
and also this is 100% REAL I am not lying! honest!"
ambi889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 07:42 PM   #2
Banned
Location: New Jersey, land of inexplicably high property taxes.
Collection Count: ∞
News Credits: 10
Obviously the legitimacy of that is in question, but, if true, the trailer sounds fucking great.
Toxicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 07:45 PM   #3
Decepticon
Send a message via Skype™ to ambi889
I know, I hope it is true. This is going to be so epic!
ambi889 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 07:48 PM   #4
Hey look, I have a title
News Credits: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxicon View Post
Obviously the legitimacy of that is in question, but, if true, the trailer sounds fucking great.
Honestly, I'm inclined to think this is legit. If you summed up the hype the entire forum went into about the trailers we've seen so far, it would sound something like that post.
Ultrawave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 07:49 PM   #5
Movie News Monster

Collection Count: 7
News Credits: 45
Laserbeak grabbing Sam? There was a scene shot back in Chicago where a robot grabbed Sam and pulled him off the ground. Could it be this scene?

If this is indeed a real-deal... This could be the mother of all trailers!

Thanks for sharing. I'll findout more info if I can.
Transformers: Legends Friend Code - 108294008
SilverOptimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 07:52 PM   #6
Herald of Unicron
News Credits: 2
I'm tempted to think this was legit too. The lack of details is actually a good indication.

I suppose we'll see this weekend.

EDIT: I mean, of course, next weekend. >_< Paul is the movie coming out this weekend I'm going to see.
My Artwork on Deviant Art. You should totes follow me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sso02V View Post
You didn't know? Michael Bay is an ancient Babylonian goblin that creeps into peoples houses at night and rapes their childhood while they sleep.
Rogzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 07:53 PM   #7
Terrorcon
Ironhide4's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Alot
wonder when it'll get an online release date.
Ironhide4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 07:56 PM   #8
BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL
Collection Count: A lot
News Credits: 2
That sounds pretty good, and is more than likely true. In a fake description, someone wouldn't keep saying that they forgot what they saw. They just make up shit on the spot. I have a good feeling that this is legit.
I love the Wreckers, so I can't wait to see them in full CGI. Making the NASCARs into redneck robots is just perfect.
"This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time."
Hiraga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 07:59 PM   #9
Movie News Monster

Collection Count: 7
News Credits: 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiraga View Post
That sounds pretty good, and is more than likely true. In a fake description, someone wouldn't keep saying that they forgot what they saw. They just make up shit on the spot. I have a good feeling that this is legit.
I love the Wreckers, so I can't wait to see them in full CGI. Making the NASCARs into redneck robots is just perfect.
In his defense: He only saw it once and it's hard to keep track of things heard with all the flashing high speed images and explosions of an AWESOME Bay Trailer.
Transformers: Legends Friend Code - 108294008
SilverOptimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2011, 08:00 PM   #10
Banned
Location: New Jersey, land of inexplicably high property taxes.
Collection Count: ∞
News Credits: 10
Yeah, ya know, I'm also believing this is legit. He wouldn't forget shit if he was making all of it up.

That said, FUCK YES YOU ARE THE BEST TRAILER EVER
Toxicon is offline   Reply With Quote