Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Takedown, Shakedown: Paramount pulls T3 filming videos from YouTube

Reply Thread Tools
Old 07-27-2010, 06:09 PM   #1
Mini-Con
Takedown, Shakedown: Paramount pulls T3 filming videos from YouTube

I hope everyone has enjoyed the videos from Chicago over the last few weeks because they won't be around for long: Paramount has (again) issued DMCA "Takedown" notices for dozens of videos on YouTube. I've lost two of my videos already and a bunch of videos I had in my Favorites are gone as well.

Some of the videos they had removed are just shots of the vehicles driving around on public streets. I can't see how posting a video of that is a copyright violation, but even if it was, they got a ton of bad publicity when they tried the same thing a few months ago, I am surprised they are trying it again.

Last edited by zztopeurope; 07-27-2010 at 06:18 PM.. Reason: typo
zztopeurope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 06:14 PM   #2
I'm an agile cat.
Collection Count: Shrek is life.
News Credits: 1
It was fun while it lasted.

''Brevity is the soul of wit.'' - Bill Shakesguy
SPLIT LIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 06:18 PM   #3
Predacon
cypherXR's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 115
News Credits: 3
I called this last week. I'm surprised it took them this long.
MY FEEDBACK:
TFW2005
eBay
cypherXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 06:43 PM   #4
Geewin
News Credits: 3
Someone should take Paramount down. Let's send some DMCA cease and desists right back at them.
billcosby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 06:54 PM   #5
Banned
Glad i checked them out when i did then, that said i am pleased they have done this as i dont want to be spoiled further and where theres no videos=no spoilers.
Im weak minded so this only helps me lol.
garibaldiprime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 07:09 PM   #6
Triple-Changer
Collection Count: Pretty much all Movie figures NO REPAINTS!
News Credits: 10
Glad I watched them when I did. From now on, if there's any set videos or pictures, we're gonna have to view them, and then save them fast if we want to see them again.
DecepticonsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 07:43 PM   #7
Constructicon
Collection Count: hmm??? I havent counted, but its quite a few:)
News Credits: 4
Man well thats good to know I guess because I was going to make a slide show movie of some of my pics, I guess that would have been a waste of time making it and putting it on youtube. Yah know this is kinda funny because I was looking at all the videos up there and man there were alot, I was thinking could this be a little too much info for a film in the making. I hope this doesnt ruin it for all the fans journeying down to Chicago in the next few weeks about taking pics, they might be SUPER NAZIS now and take your camera if you are taking pictures....well if worse comes to worse I still have all my pics and videos I have taken over the past 3 weeks and Paramount cant take that away from me......its a wonder they dont start taking photos off of here......
Jimmy88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 08:00 PM   #8
Collection Count: do happy meal toys count?
News Credits: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy88 View Post
Man well thats good to know I guess because I was going to make a slide show movie of some of my pics, I guess that would have been a waste of time making it and putting it on youtube. Yah know this is kinda funny because I was looking at all the videos up there and man there were alot, I was thinking could this be a little too much info for a film in the making. I hope this doesnt ruin it for all the fans journeying down to Chicago in the next few weeks about taking pics, they might be SUPER NAZIS now and take your camera if you are taking pictures....well if worse comes to worse I still have all my pics and videos I have taken over the past 3 weeks and Paramount cant take that away from me......its a wonder they dont start taking photos off of here......

Let's not give them any ideas, Jimmy

If there is any other way to share your videos and pics I would love to see them. I also appreciate you going through the trouble of preparing them to share with everyone, be dammed Paramount

thanks to dsn1014 for the sig! I AM A WOMAN!!
It is Teenage MUTANT Ninja Turtles BITCH!!!
MTME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 08:36 PM   #9
Herald of Unicron
Macross7's Ebay Auctions
Technically, they shouldn't be allowed to do that. Those are home videos, not video of the finished movie.
Macross7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 08:43 PM   #10
An Inquisitive Sith
Collection Count: Depends on how many hairs you have on your head.
Quote:
Originally Posted by cypherXR View Post
I'm surprised it took them this long.
Here Here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerMirage View Post
You, good sir, must ejaculate rationale when you orgasm, because you are filled and overflowing with wisdom.
FanimusMaximus is offline   Reply With Quote