Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

No "2" in Transformers 2

Reply Thread Tools
Old 06-20-2008, 09:53 PM   #1
Triple-Changer
DecepticonsRule's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 1,788
Location: Cybertron
Collection Count: Pretty much all Movie figures NO REPAINTS!
News Credits: 10
No "2" in Transformers 2

The Transformers Live Action Movie Blog has received a note from Paramount, asking if the owner of the site could please change the title from "Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen" to "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen". However, it is possible it just a prankster.

However, this would seem to make sense, as it is what Speilburg has done before with his films (Indiana Jones for example), by not adding an actual number to the sequel, simply making a subtitle.

http://transformerslive.blogspot.com...-2-please.html
DecepticonsRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 10:07 PM   #2
Constructicon
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 794
I was so busy looking out for #1. That I stepped in #2.
buickanddeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 10:08 PM   #3
Transform your destiny
Dropshot's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 2,750
Location: Mexico
Collection Count: 3... Until you find out where my collection is
News Credits: 4
Send a message via MSN to Dropshot
No "2" please and new domain registered by Hasbro!

The staff should stop giving news credit to every news that appears on the live action movie blog


Dropshot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 10:10 PM   #4
Defense Strategist
TrailbreakerADK's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 235
Location: A forest
Collection Count: 4
I like the title better without the "2". The "2" makes it sound kinda dorky. But I guess it doesn't matter, the movie is still gonna be awesome and cool.
TrailbreakerADK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 10:34 PM   #5
Banned
AutobotMarine's Ebay Auctions
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,499
Location: Bout' to move to Bo-oulder Colorado!
Collection Count: 43 (counting Mini-cons) Latest figure: Cybertron Galvatron
Send a message via ICQ to AutobotMarine Send a message via AIM to AutobotMarine Send a message via MSN to AutobotMarine Send a message via Yahoo to AutobotMarine Send a message via Skype™ to AutobotMarine
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailbreakerADK View Post
I like the title better without the "2". The "2" makes it sound kinda dorky. But I guess it doesn't matter, the movie is still gonna be awesome and cool.
I'd have to agree there.
AutobotMarine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 10:42 PM   #6
Stronger than all!
lightdestroyed's Avatar
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 977
Location: Philadelphia, PA.
Collection Count: Not enough.
News Credits: 1
Regardless, this movie will pwn. What's in a name anyhow?
ALL HAIL MEGATRON.
lightdestroyed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 11:17 PM   #7
Vehicon
Bob Orci's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 531
Quote:
Originally Posted by DecepticonsRule View Post
The Transformers Live Action Movie Blog has received a note from Paramount, asking if the owner of the site could please change the title from "Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen" to "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen". However, it is possible it just a prankster.

However, this would seem to make sense, as it is what Speilburg has done before with his films (Indiana Jones for example), by not adding an actual number to the sequel, simply making a subtitle.

http://transformerslive.blogspot.com...-2-please.html

No, it's true. No 2 in the title.
Bob Orci is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 11:24 PM   #8
The Collector
seeker311's Avatar
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8,793
Location: In a place where you cant get to, muahahahaha
Collection Count: 300+
News Credits: 27
I rather prefer just to have a number after the title. Subtitles are just long and sometimes a turn off; like Tomb Raider: cradle of life
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAUGE0001 View Post
There are dumb
TFL: seeker311
Xboxlive: seeker311
www.facebook.com/liltroopers
seeker311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 11:38 PM   #9
Banned
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,307
Collection Count: 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dropshot View Post
No "2" please and new domain registered by Hasbro!

The staff should stop giving news credit to every news that appears on the live action movie blog
I agree...that blog isn't much but speculation, and wild speculation at that... I seriously doubt anything that I hear from it.
Velcrohead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 11:42 PM   #10
Terrorcon
gonzo23's Ebay Auctions
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,809
Location: Skokie, IL just far enough away from Chicago!
Collection Count: 1... but then I lost it!
prefer it without the number. it doesnt really matter anyway as long as they dont get into the 20's like friday the 13th
gonzo23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules

TFSource.com