Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Welcome Mr. Roberto Orci, you may ask him questions

Closed Thread Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2009, 07:44 PM   #2941
Reason Has No Voice
03Mach1's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 750+
News Credits: 4
Send a message via AIM to 03Mach1
Hello Mr. Orci. Congratulations on your recent successes with TF2 and Star Trek. Now on to the question.

How does it make you feel when you come to these boards are read statements such as 'The writers are hacks', 'I could write a better script in my sleep' or my favorite little nugget 'ROTF has absolutely zero plot, whatsoever' ? Does is make you think we are all a bunch of ungrateful little bastards? Or do you simply just shrug it off and laugh?

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/items-...cus-value.html<---Click Me-It's my Trade Thread
Old 07-10-2009, 10:29 PM   #2942
Omnibot
Oric's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 100
Send a message via AIM to Oric Send a message via MSN to Oric Send a message via Yahoo to Oric
Hi Robert, I have been working on some stuff for a long time, I know you guys keep things secret so this little project I have worked on for three and half years I have kept under wraps and discussed it with no one. I am not looking for a job, I am not looking to impress or to somehow swindle you out of anything; I am just a guy passionate about stories, generally shorter ones, love to draw and take alot of time understanding the mythology of this unverse without losing focus on what reality demands. I was wondering if you would consider having a look? It would be in the strictist of confidence and is more or less to see if you guys would like it. Pictures, story development, research, laughs and points of interest available upon request. I would really like to share this with someone after so many years.
Old 07-11-2009, 02:02 AM   #2943
Decepticon
Send a message via MSN to Losty
is he even replying anymore?
Facebook.com/mclosty
Old 07-12-2009, 01:10 PM   #2944
Omnibot
Sigmadead's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 100+
Hey, Mr Orci!

I would like to know how much input you and Alex have over the film as a whole. It seems from your previous responses that since Bay is the director he kind of overrides everything.

Were there ever times you said, "Hey, no, that won't work don't do that." or is it what Bay says, goes?

You mentioned earlier that you and Alex hired bay to direct, if that is the case, have you ever rethought that decision?

If Bay had declined who would you have got instead? (Ewe Boll! haha. j/k, although he's used to low budgets!)

I know that right now no one is currently working on the next TF movie, but when the time comes, and if you are asked to come back (please do!) are there any particular storylines or characters you are thinking about taking a look at? (I've heard bits about Unicron and Dinobots and the like, but figured I'd ask directly.)

Things you may want to do if you write the next movie... END THE BARRICADE MYSTERY!
We all wanna know what happened!! (Im sure you've heard all about that already haha) Bring in more characters from the animated movie!! (cough cough..HOT ROD, KUP!! cough cough)

Thanks for your time!
Old 07-12-2009, 02:27 PM   #2945
Revenge is coming...
Collection Count: 15
News Credits: 24
Bob, can you light our darkest hour?

My Blu-ray collection.
Old 07-12-2009, 07:21 PM   #2946
Omnibot
Sigmadead's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 100+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liselotte View Post
Bob, can you light our darkest hour?
Awesome! haha.

I'll add..

Bob, Do you have the touch? Do you have the power?
You can win if you Dare!!
Old 07-12-2009, 07:51 PM   #2947
Primus HATES you!
Collection Count: Container Load!
News Credits: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Losty View Post
is he even replying anymore?
Apprently NOT.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:13 AM   #2948
Vehicon
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03Mach1 View Post
Hello Mr. Orci. Congratulations on your recent successes with TF2 and Star Trek. Now on to the question.

How does it make you feel when you come to these boards are read statements such as 'The writers are hacks', 'I could write a better script in my sleep' or my favorite little nugget 'ROTF has absolutely zero plot, whatsoever' ? Does is make you think we are all a bunch of ungrateful little bastards? Or do you simply just shrug it off and laugh?
Making a movie like this is so complicated, that it doesn't really bother me. When you are negotiating a story/script with a media conglomerate (VIACOM), Michael Bay, the US car industry, Hasbro, and no less than the Pentagon... it's not like anything most people can really imagine. It is certainly not like sitting in a New York cabin like Steven King and just typing away at your novel.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:16 AM   #2949
Vehicon
Quote:
Originally Posted by [Wing_Saber-X] View Post
Apprently NOT.
But this is our last reply here. Thank you all again for the attention Perhaps we'll find ourselves on another board for some other project.

Take care of yourselves!
Old 07-13-2009, 10:41 AM   #2950
I love BMO & Tree Trunks
News Credits: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Orci View Post
But this is our last reply here. Thank you all again for the attention Perhaps we'll find ourselves on another board for some other project.

Take care of yourselves!
Thanks for all the interaction Bob!
"This movie is such an atrocious affront to filmmaking and storytelling that it's almost pointless to break it down."

- Someone incapable of breaking it down.
Closed Thread