Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Welcome Mr. Roberto Orci, you may ask him questions

Closed Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2009, 12:01 PM   #2251
Decepticon
jazzman_78's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: Not nearly enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Convoy View Post
no need to be rude

Ever since I bought the DVD I've watched the movie a few times each month since i bought it. and what I've noticed is

Jazz:landed in front of Sam and Mikaela ran off and Scanned a Pontiac Solstice Club racer concept

Ratchet landed in an Alleyway and scanned a Fire/Ambulance Hummer H2

Ironhide landed in a baseball field.

Prime Landed in the pool

it's just editing error that they put Ironhides Alt mode in front of the pool scene I mean really what family of three consisting of two adults and a preschooler needs a GMC Topkick

I think that Ironhide walked to a GMC dealer and Scanned a Topkick

if you still don't believe meView My Video
Wow. I normally don't get into stuff like this, but seriously...
Jazz landed in the stadium and walked to a Pontiac dealer.
Ratchet landed IN A BUILDING.
Ironhide landed in the pool.
Prime landed in the field, ran away and scanned the semi as it drove past him. There is NO WAY someone would really think that was not Prime's protoform on the hill where Prime's Semi 'just magically appeared!'
You baited, you got it, you're welcome. Now cut it out and ask Mr. Orci a question. Here's mine.

Bob,
Thanks for all your and Alex's hard work on these films, it's nice that the fans have a voice through you guys. Will all of the bots we see in the film be named in some way? I realise there will probably be a lot of cannon fodder, but will the fans be able to determine 'who's who?'

Thanks,
Jazzman
Old 03-17-2009, 01:47 PM   #2252
Herald of Unicron
News Credits: 21
Bob, my 12 year old cousin wants to know if you're religious. Seriously...
Old 03-17-2009, 01:58 PM   #2253
Constructicon
Hey Roberto,

What are the chances that we'll hear robots speaking earth languages other than english in this movie series? I would love to hear a French autobot voiced by John Cleese, ala:

Old 03-17-2009, 06:40 PM   #2254
Vehicon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alienbot View Post
Bob, my 12 year old cousin wants to know if you're religious. Seriously...
No I am not.
Old 03-17-2009, 06:42 PM   #2255
Vehicon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maximus_Prime View Post
You are wrong, plain and simple

anyways Roberto I have a question for you if you can say can you let us know how many AUTOBOTS can fly in the movie thanks.
very few
Old 03-17-2009, 06:49 PM   #2256
Herald of Unicron
Collection Count: 200+
News Credits: 5
Thanks for answering my qustion before, Mr. Orci, I got a few more though.

1) You said very few above, does that mean that there's more than just Jetfire? So does that mean that Springer and/or Breakaway could be in the movie, no matter how small of a role they may have? They're in the toy line, that's all we know.

2) Could TF2 feature nameless, characterless background robots who are just standard soldiers/fodder?

3) I know very early in development Mike Bay said that there would be a geriatric robot. Was it already set there and then that Jetfre would be that bot, or did you and the writers/Bay decide later that Jetfire would suit that type of character?
"Autobots, I have sworn never to kill humans... but when I find out who is responsible for this, he is going to die."

Junkion Exchange Feedback
Old 03-17-2009, 06:49 PM   #2257
Omnibot
News Credits: 1
You rock, bob.
  1. Are there any international autobots/decepticons? Like a "snooty" french decepticon, or a scottish bot drunk on too much motor oil?
  2. Would you consider this movie the "Empire Strikes Back" of the Transformer movie line (dark, feeling of hopelessness, crazy reveal/twists/turns)?
  3. Last one.......so so many.... Bay mentioned in passing that about 40 bots are in the movie. Sound about right or less/more?
  4. One more........will I poop rainbows in my poontsies when I see Devastator form for the first time???
Old 03-17-2009, 07:17 PM   #2258
Vehicon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow25 View Post
Thanks for answering my qustion before, Mr. Orci, I got a few more though.

1) You said very few above, does that mean that there's more than just Jetfire? So does that mean that Springer and/or Breakaway could be in the movie, no matter how small of a role they may have? They're in the toy line, that's all we know.

2) Could TF2 feature nameless, characterless background robots who are just standard soldiers/fodder?

3) I know very early in development Mike Bay said that there would be a geriatric robot. Was it already set there and then that Jetfre would be that bot, or did you and the writers/Bay decide later that Jetfire would suit that type of character?
2.) maybe

3.) We decided Jetfire would fit after the idea came up to have a geriatric robot.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:18 PM   #2259
Vehicon
Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicherosa View Post
You rock, bob.
  1. Are there any international autobots/decepticons? Like a "snooty" french decepticon, or a scottish bot drunk on too much motor oil?
  2. Would you consider this movie the "Empire Strikes Back" of the Transformer movie line (dark, feeling of hopelessness, crazy reveal/twists/turns)?
  3. Last one.......so so many.... Bay mentioned in passing that about 40 bots are in the movie. Sound about right or less/more?
  4. One more........will I poop rainbows in my poontsies when I see Devastator form for the first time???
1.) some accents, perhaps

2.) yes

3.) sounds about right
Old 03-17-2009, 07:21 PM   #2260
Predacon
Mr. Orci ,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to answer some of our questions.

1. Will The Fallen have any dialougue?

2. Can you name the 3 scenes that were filmed in IMAX format?
"I'm sorry, it's the pleats. It's actually an optical illusion . . .the pattern on the pants. It's flattering to the crotchal region."
-Ron Burgandy
Closed Thread