Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Welcome Mr. Roberto Orci, you may ask him questions

Closed Thread Thread Tools
Old 06-18-2008, 06:54 PM   #11
Wise Beyond My Years
Collection Count: 3300+
News Credits: 15
Loved the movie overall. There were some elements that I would tweek but I sure there would be a few adjustments you would make if you had total control of the film.

Here is my question:

"Can you tell us what you favorite scene or interesting element that sets this movie apart from the first one?"

Thanks for your reply,
Junior

I like things that are awesome, too.

Last edited by Junior; 06-18-2008 at 06:56 PM..
Old 06-18-2008, 07:13 PM   #12
Decepticon
will we see energon cube?

what about teletraan-1 and the ark?

do optimus get his trailer?

is the matrix in this movie?

autobot combiner or not?

will there be cybertron scene or it will be all on earth?
Old 06-18-2008, 07:29 PM   #13
Collection Count: 45
News Credits: 20
Just curious, what's the chance of Grimlock being one of the new characters in the sequels? We've heard that there won't be any "Dinobots", but if it was just Grimlock, and he didn't turn into a Dinosaur, he wouldn't technically be a "Dinobot".
Quote:
Originally Posted by optimus major View Post
this man is a genius
Old 06-18-2008, 07:37 PM   #14
www.megamoonman.com
Collection Count: Too many to count
News Credits: 3
Can we look forward to no stupid pissing scenes this time around?
Now printing affordable parts - Click here to get the upgrades shown in my sig (along with many others)

www.megamoonman.com
Old 06-18-2008, 07:41 PM   #15
Herald of Unicron
News Credits: 3
Will there be an official announcement regarding Transformers/vehicles as was done for the first film, or will it all be speculation/rumour for fans until we see the toys/film in person? If so, will we be getting confirmation on these characters anytime soon?

Also, there's confusion as to that 10 Characters per side rule is currently true, could you shed any light on that?
Transformers New Zealand - A online community for fans of Transformers in New Zealand and abroad! Join Today!
Old 06-18-2008, 07:42 PM   #16
JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!
Ops_was_a_truck's Ebay Auctions
Shameless, but what they hey -

Will you give my little brother a job? He just moved out there and he's doing two internships right now for different TV script-writing companies. He's focusing on production, he has a double major in political science and film production and he is a cut-throat dude when it comes to acquiring props, getting sets ready for filming, etc.

Feedback
Sales - PRICES REDUCED. Silver Alternity Convoy, G1 Autobot clones, G1 batltetrap, all in great condition.
Desperate Lovers click here
Old 06-18-2008, 07:54 PM   #17
Vehicon
Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaMoonMan View Post
Can we look forward to no stupid pissing scenes this time around?
No promises.
Old 06-18-2008, 07:56 PM   #18
Bear-sona!
Collection Count: A Lot
News Credits: 30
Send a message via AIM to G1Wheeljack Send a message via Skype™ to G1Wheeljack
Hi Mr.Orci, welcome to the boards, now for my questions,
1.Who's your favorite Transformer from the 1st movie?
I have a feeling I won't get an answer to the next two, but I gotta try,
2.Is the rumor of Wheeljack being in TF2 true?
3.Do you plan on having Frank Welker voice Soundwave in TF2? Would you like to have him voice Soundwave?
Old 06-18-2008, 08:44 PM   #19
old misery guts
News Credits: 6
I'm just going to plunge in with my tedious nerdy question, regardless of whether Mr Hollywood Bigshot has time in his busy schedule to read or answer it:

To what extent can we expect the movies to continue ties with the original Transformers characters and storyline, vs introducing all new themes and characters? ...I don't know if percentages can be put on it, but an example answer might look something like: 30% old, 70% new.

I was grateful that on the 1st movie, the team abandoned early design concepts for a re-imagined Optimus head, in favour of a design retaining retaining greater continuity with the G1 Optimus design. There are many, many aspects of G1 which are best forgotten, but there are other aspects which are still vital enough and potent enough, that their inclusion is both highly worthwhile for the uninitiated moviegoer, and goes a long way towards gaining the favour of the hardcore fanbase.

But I'd also like to speak up for those G1 fans everywhere who actually appreciated many of the additions, like Dispensor, Barricade, as well as certain reinventions and new twists. Of course we all have nits to pick, and axes to grind, but I like to believe the majority of us are still open-minded enough to welcome fresh ideas when they are good ideas.

lastly, I'd like to point out that whether rumours of the Saab Aero X being recruited as an alt-mode for the character Wheeljack are true or not, this is a highly popular choice, and I absolutely support that either for this movie, or inclusion in future movies.

It fully meets the awesome threshold.
Old 06-18-2008, 09:25 PM   #20
Transform your destiny
Collection Count: 3... Until you find out where my collection is
News Credits: 4
Send a message via MSN to Dropshot
Hey Roberto nice to see you here, I know you were raised in Mexico City, and i love to know more about that, so what memories do you have from here? Good or bad?

Also how's your spanish?

Closed Thread