Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Welcome Mr. Roberto Orci, you may ask him questions

Closed Thread Thread Tools
Old 10-17-2008, 03:55 PM   #1481
Retired Transformers Fan
Collection Count: Zero.
News Credits: 11
I have a question for you, Mr. Orci...

WHY DID YOU MAKE ARCEE THREE BIKES AND NOT ONE!?

Click the sig to go to TFW2005's sister site, TokuNation, for all things Tokusatsu!
Nintendo Network ID: Eric322 / Steam ID: nintendoranger / 3DS Friend Code: 1435-4875-7021
Old 10-17-2008, 03:56 PM   #1482
Banned
AutobotMarine's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 43 (counting Mini-cons) Latest figure: Cybertron Galvatron
Send a message via ICQ to AutobotMarine Send a message via AIM to AutobotMarine Send a message via MSN to AutobotMarine Send a message via Yahoo to AutobotMarine Send a message via Skype™ to AutobotMarine
Bob Orci,

Is Arcee going to have a different design, or will her design be similar to the original Arcee design?
Old 10-17-2008, 08:04 PM   #1483
Constructicon
Hey Roberto,
Do you ever expect a Transformer to utter a phrase in an earth language other than English? IE: ¿!¿!Eres tu Ebay usador Hombre de Muchachas 217?!?!
Old 10-18-2008, 02:08 PM   #1484
Vehicon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kruse View Post
Why is Tidal Wave, the aircraft carrier, removed from the sequal?
Couldn't make it work for the story.
Old 10-18-2008, 02:09 PM   #1485
Vehicon
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRoy View Post
Bob,
I know that this has been brought up but I have never heard an answer. There are certain "signatures" that some characters have; Megatrons arm cannon, that kind of stuff. Optimus Prime's gun is also a signature for him and the gun he had in the movie was small and insignificant. Are some of these issues going to be addressed in ROTF?

Thanks!
Yes.
Old 10-18-2008, 02:09 PM   #1486
Vehicon
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamz View Post
Do Transformers sleep?

If so, so they dream?

If they dream do they dream of....?
(Can you see where I'm going?)
Hmmm... since my computer sleeps, I figure they do, too.
Old 10-18-2008, 02:10 PM   #1487
Vehicon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscreamer95 View Post
*Soft quiet voice*....... why isnt he talking back to us.......? Its to quiet on movie news at the momment and also ..... unless we see some robot modes...

Edit: Im not trying to be rude Mr. Orci, but can just please give us SOME robot names..... or tell us if Soundwave is really turning into a pickup truck.....
Soundwave is not a pick up truck...
Old 10-18-2008, 02:11 PM   #1488
Herald of Unicron
News Credits: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alienbot View Post
1. Is the reason no one is willing to confirm all the new Transformers is because you can't name every single one of them? Are there numerous robots filling the background beyond the main guys?
2. Have you visited the Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center?
3. Sorry that this is a Trek, not Transformers query: Will the movie have that "airplane flying" sound that fills every room (essentially the sound of space against the window?) I find that very annoying, but I obviously don't know how you, Alex, J.J., Damon or Bryan feel.
Reposted my questions. Btw, Trek looks fantastic.
Old 10-18-2008, 02:12 PM   #1489
Vehicon
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieMaus View Post
Heya Mr Orci,

Just a few quick geek-queries about TF1's Scorponok:

a) A number of fans, myself included, noticed a lot of similarities between Movie Scorponok and his Beast Wars namesake, certainly more than existed between him and the more famous G1 Headmaster version. Were these just coincidental similarities based on a similar size and altmode, or was Movie Scorponok a conscious BW nod? If so, might we see any more in future films?
b) Scorponok departs the movie fairly early on, and in fairly ragged shape. Was the implication of his exit scene that he was just scuttling off to die somewhere, or was it your intention to deliberately leave his fate ambiguous?
c) I've heard and seen so many conflicting reports on this, so if you could please settle this once and for all: was Scorponok's scorpion form supposed to be his robot mode or his altmode? Common sense, as well as the evidence of his design and markings, would suggest that he's a beast robot by default (a la Ravage) who transforms into a part of Blackout's fuselage, but the toy and certain other supplementary materials prefer to present the scorpion as an altmode, disguising a (pretty unconvincing) standard bipedal robot. Which of those is closest to your original idea?

Thanks for your time, Bob...I've been incredibly impressed with your conduct towards the fans, and wish you success with your future projects.
Conscious nod to BW. We wanted to find some organic way to do something more than just vehicles, and when we hit upon the notion of soliders trapped behind enemy lines being hunted by a Decepticon, Skorpy seemed to fit the bill.
Old 10-18-2008, 02:17 PM   #1490
Vehicon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnamuz View Post
Some may not be your area but the opinion counts:

1) How do you feel about Rammstein in a fight scene?

2) Do you think the chase song in TF1 (bumblebee and barricade) was too cliché (or wrongly chosen)?

3) Can we expect lots of fights as cool as Optimus vs. Bonecrusher from TF1 but longer?
1.)

2.) I would've perhaps chosen otherwise...

3.) Yes, indeed.
Closed Thread