Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Transformers Cartoon Ideas

Reply Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2013, 06:17 AM   #1
Vehicon
Transformers Cartoon Ideas

If you had an idea for a new Transformers TV show, what would it be and who would you cast?

My idea:

Transformers: Dinobot Heroes (based on my fanfiction that has yet to be released.)

Voice Cast:

Gregg Berger - Grimlock
Beast Mode: Velociraptor

John DiMaggio - Slug
Beast Mode: Triceratops

Matt Hill - Sludge
Beast Mode: Apatosaurus

Sam Vincent - Snarl
Beast Mode: Stegosaurus

Tony Sampson - Swoop (Because Tony's cartoon voice sounds
squawky like a Pterodactyl's. Despite his retirement, he would make a great voice for the character)
Beast Mode: Pterodactyl

Crispin Freeman - Magmatron (Using his Alucard voice)

Set in the Beast Era, it takes place after the Beast Wars: The Ascending comic, and Season 1 would take place during Beast Machines Season 1.

Episode 1: Dinobots Unite!

Grimlock's life has been saved by his former-nemesis Magmatron (now a Maximal) from Megatron's Conversion-Freezing Virus that wiped out almost all of Cybertron. After fleeing from Cybertron, Magmatron and Grimlock eventually receive a distress signal from Maximal Swoop, who survived the virus on Cybertron and is being held prisoner by the Vehicons. Grimlock and Magmatron join forces and rescue Swoop, but then witness Slug (a.k.a. Slag) as a Predacon illegally trading dangerous weapons with Vehicons! The three heroes later get involved in battle against Predacon Slug and defeat him. While knocked out, Slug is reprogrammed into a Maximal and regains his Autobot memories. Slug decides to join Grimlock and the gang, and Magmatron decides it's time to reunite the Dinobots by setting out to find Sludge and Snarl, who were victims of the anti-conversion virus. But what they find is their dead bodies! Magmatron, Grimlock, Slug, and Swoop end up transferring their offline sparks into blank protoforms with Sludge having a new Apatosaurus beast mode, and Snarl with a Stegosaurus beast mode. The episode ends with Magmatron and the Dinobots leaving Cybertron to venture to other planets, then Grimlock shouts "Dinobots, TRANSFORM AND DESTROY!!!!!"

End of Episode 1
Ejector369 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:19 AM   #2
Vehicon
Oops! Can someone move this thread to General Discussion?
Old 01-10-2013, 06:34 AM   #3
The Almost-Completionist
orangeitis's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 500+, including Minicons
Send a message via Yahoo to orangeitis
I'd want brand-new characters in a new series. No new versions of old characters, no name reuses, no old anything. ALL brand-new bots and cons(or new factions, even, but I'm not picky about that). The only way I'd like an old character even mentioned is through 'Cybertronian history", brief cameos, and related ways. Beast Wars ALMOST got the idea down, but it had to reuse an uncomfortable amount of names...

New characters in old sub-factions would be neat too. A whole new team of Stunticons or Dinobots, for instance.

Voice actors are irrelevant to me, as long as their voices fit their respective characters well.
orangeitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:49 AM   #4
Vehicon
I was going to introduce new characters in Transformers: Dinobot Heroes as well. Not to mention I accidentally posted this in News. Silly me! Could anybody move this to General Discussion, please?
Old 01-10-2013, 07:33 AM   #5
The Almost-Completionist
orangeitis's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 500+, including Minicons
Send a message via Yahoo to orangeitis
I'd watch it.
orangeitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 09:54 AM   #6
Maximal Air Commander
Collection Count: 671, Largest faction: Maximals
News Credits: 11
Send a message via AIM to Jetbolt Send a message via Yahoo to Jetbolt
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeitis View Post
I'd want brand-new characters in a new series. No new versions of old characters, no name reuses, no old anything. ALL brand-new bots and cons(or new factions, even, but I'm not picky about that). The only way I'd like an old character even mentioned is through 'Cybertronian history", brief cameos, and related ways. Beast Wars ALMOST got the idea down, but it had to reuse an uncomfortable amount of names...

New characters in old sub-factions would be neat too. A whole new team of Stunticons or Dinobots, for instance.

Voice actors are irrelevant to me, as long as their voices fit their respective characters well.
I would be for that.

Though my idea would reuse some UT era names, but a complete twist to the post war years. Animated SP kind of gave the idea of what could happen.

Start a series long after the Great War ended. Megatron was killed in the final battle and the Matrix was destroyed to take out Megatron and several Decepticon forces.

Orion Pax leads Cybertron into a new Golden Age, but slowly the bots that fought in the war start to fade from the picture and more power hungry bots show up. The new bots really didn't want to live up to the peace terms.

A new war takes place on Cybertron and a Autobot commander Override leads her troops to battle against the Decepticon rebel forces of Galvatron. She later finds out the council is hiding stuff and sides with the Decepticons to fight the real threat, the power hungry Autobot government.

Her team would feature Red Alert, Hot Shot, Evac, Clocker, Powerglide, and Armorhide.
RID Scourge:
"An aged Captain Rex probably could still out shoot a legion of Stormtroopers."
Jetbolt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:14 AM   #7
Banned
News Credits: 12
I would do a cartoon set during the Great War on Cybertron. It would had a constantly changing cast, new character would come and go (or die) and pretty much the only two character that would be there from begginign till the end would be Megatron and Optimus.

To quote myself from the other thread my own continuty for the series:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrasil View Post
I have been tweeking my original idea for the continuity since I last posted it so here's the new version:

The origin is a mystery. No body knows how they were created and neither do they but there are multiple theories and religions based on how they came to be. But there is one truth, and that is as long as they have existed there was a Prime on Cybertron who made sure that piece and prosperity reign supreme. Primes are chosen by the 13 Members of the Supreme Council based on their wisdom, bravery, leadership and willigness to put the needs of others above their life and their happiness . They would be given the Matrix of Leadership, a vesel containing the knowlage of every Prime that came before them.

But as always nothing lasts forever. One of the council member arrogantly demanded to be named the next Prime because he believed that the Cybertronian culture is stagnating and that he should be the one to cause a revolution! In order to seize power he made a deal with the "five faced demons" known as the Quintessons.

But the Quintessons betray the arrogant Council member and use his knowlage of Cybertron to conquer and enslave the cybertronian race. The Prime is killed and the matrix is lost as the dark age of Cybertron begins.

The Qintessons rule over Cybertron for a million years, treating the transformers as nothing more than machines and slaves and they turn Cybertron into one big factory.

In those times a young bot comes online. He has no name, and is only known as "number 63". One day while runnin away from the Quintessons he accidentaly stumbels upon an ancient ruin from the time before before the Quins came. There he learns of the Primes, and how they rulled Cybertron and how justice and honor were the main morals. He becomes obssesed with the Prime of the old and dreams of a world like that. He seaches for the Matrix for year but he never manages to find it. And then it finally comes to him. If all of the Primes are gone now and are not comming back....he needs to create one!

That is when he takes the name of Sentinel Prime claiming that the Matrix of Leadeship came to him! Stories spread of a Prime that has come back in these troubled times and soon he unites all of cybertron into the biggest rebelion this universe has ever seen and drives all of the Quintessons off world!

Sentinel then proceeds to rule a newly united Cybertron as a Prime just like the original Primes have before him.

Those few centiries were the Silver Ages of Cybertron. But it appears that a lasting peace can never be achived. Even with all of Sentinel's wisdom corruption still arrises at high place of the new Cybertronian goverment and even Sentinel himself becomes corrupted with his thirst for power and control that he forgets the morals of the Primes he so looked up to.

But that is soon to change. A gladiator by the name of Kaon (who looks kinda like Tarn from MTMTE) rises in popularity with his speeches of freedom and equality. This gladiator turned into a revolutionary gathered a loyal following.

But when he presented his manifesto before Sentinel and his council Sentinel was enraged! How dares he, a lowly being from the slums of Cybertron question a PRIME!? In his anger he issues the "Decepticon registration act" where every follower of Kaon was forced to wear a mark (it looks like the G2 decepticon sign) and to be isolated as they were percieved to be a threat to the public.

The followers of Kaon enraged by this organise into terrorist groups and protest agains Sentinel's dicatorship.

Sentinel having had enough decided to publicly excecute Kaon hoping that will end the protest and rebelion once and for all.

As he was about to get executed Kaon said 8 words. 8 words that will forever change the course of history. As Sentinels blade was about to decapated Kaon his final words were: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings!"

And with that everything changed. The call to arms spread through Cybertron like wildfire. The Decepticons they called us? Well if speaking the truth is Deception we are guilty! They took Kaon's face as their symbol, and engraved it over their "registraton" insignia, more and more cybertronians joining the fight agains Sentinel's cybertron! The endless war had begun and no force in the univerce would be able to stop it at that moment.

As the war rages for thousands of years the Decepticon seem to be loosing the was as Sentinel's forced had access to better technology but that all changes when Galvatron comes to power as the leader of the Decepticon. He sees the Decepticons as a way to gain power and control over Cybertron, not caring about Kaon's ideology, twisting it to fit his demands of a Cybertron rulled by him.

In those troubled times two new protoforms are "born". One is a child of the council members Orion Pax and he's called Optronix Pax and the other is an orpahan, whose creators died from energon shortage because Sentinel order all small "villages" to be given less energon in order to keep his war machine running.

In an unlikey game of fate they meet one day when the orphan saves Opronix's life and they become unseperable since that day. Opronix gives the orphan the name "Megatron" because he thinks it sounds badass and also takes off him helmet and gives it to him claiming how" I'll get a new one, plus this suits you better!". Once Oprtonix looses his creators in a Decepticon attack Sentinel Prime decides to takes him and Megatron in as a foster parent and his students as a publicity stunt since his populatiry has been decreasing for years.

But even thougth he took them in for his selfish reasons as time went on he became their real farter and started to love them as if they were his own children, and they even manage to open his eyes as what a blind and arrogant fool he was.

Optronix and Megatron studied under Sentinel and battled together as friends. Some say they looked more like brothers. Megatron dreamed of a united Cybertron and Optronix (nicknamed Optimus) promised him that one day: "We will create a just and free Cybertron. I bet Sentinel will even pass the leadship to you!"

Megatron:" No. We would rule it, together as friends just like it's always been!"

But that all changed when Megatron was captured and forced to battle in the same gladitorial arena as Kaon, in the Command City of the Decepticon named after him. There sorrounded by Decepticons he learns about Sentinel and how the war began, the true history of the war and not what Sentinel has been saying and teaching him.

As Optimus and Sentinel race to rescue him Megatron learns the truth from Galvatron. The truth about Sentinel. He learns that Sentinel is not really a Prime! That this whole war was started because of an arrogance of a liar! Megatron was devastated. LIES! Everything! His hero, the one person he looked up to the most almost as a god has been nothing more than a liar! The golden age of cybertron was nothing but a fake country built on lies and deceptions! And as thus he took upon his hand to pass judgment on him

Sentinel: "All I ever did I did for Cybertron! I lied about a lot of things but I did not lie about you and Optimus. You are my childrend and I love you more than anything in this world. I was an old arrogant fool but you. You and Optimus changed me! You made me see thing in a new light! This war it's all my fault. Can you ever forgive me?"

Megatron: "...no."

And so end the reign of "transformers unit #63" that dreamed of being a Prime.

Optimus devastated by this turn of evens goes into exile. Megatron joins the Decepticons and with the help of Starscream assasinated Galvatron, putting the blame on the Autobots and seazes power as a Supreme Ruler of Cybertron.

In his exile Optimus finds Alpha Trion, a surviror from the Golden Age of Cybertron and the last survivor of the Council of 13. Trion sensing goodnes in Orion gives him the map and send him on a journey. After many challenged Optimus finds the matrix of Leadership hidden in the core of Cybertron by the last Prime in order to keep it safe from the Quintessons.

At the same time Megatron, the Decepticon and Autobots chage in (it's a whole arc called the matrix quest that deals with both the Autobots, the Decepticons and Optimus looking for the Matrix) to see the matrix choosing Optimus to be the next Prime transforming him into Optimus Prime.

And that's how we get to the part of the war we all know. Optimus ad the leader of the Autobots striving to be a truly noble and worthy leader, as well as erase whatever wrongs his 'father' and other forbears might have done and Megatron, leader of the Deceptions ruller with an ironfist who claims his job is to destroy the world of lies created by Sentinel and to create a perfect world. A world with no weakness'. An eternal peace through tyranny!

There's a LOT more to this world but I feel like I've written enough and it's not like someone is going to read ALL of it

I know that this isn't for everyone and that many won't like how pretty much everyone is a badguy but this is my universe and I made it the way I like it

But suggestions are always welcomed
I have quite a few character and episode ideas in my head I'm yet to write them all down.
Yggdrasil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 10:35 AM   #8
Dr Pepper Fan
Collection Count: 15
I would watch Yggdrasil's series in a heart-beat. Easily tens times more original/idea-esque than mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnergonWaffles View Post
Waffles are tasty, but not as filling as robot dinosaurs and bitch slapping Primes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterZero View Post
He's not handicapped, he's handicapable of murder.
Meta777 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 11:37 AM   #9
Autobot Reconnaisance
Collection Count: 274
Hmm, if I were to create a TF cartoon ... I'd actually try to reboot G1, with some bits and pieces thrown in from other series. One story idea I'd love to do is a Decepticon High Command, consisting of leaders from a number of other series, even the Japanese ones. But all subservient to Megatron. Voices, I'd give Peter Cullen a break from Optimus, let someone new do it. But if I use Wreck-Gar, I would beg Weird Al to do it again. Also, I'd drop any attempt at pretext and say it's the same world as GI Joe, but not do what the crossover books did.
"Lord what fools these mortals be." - Shakespeare
Jazz-Bot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:35 PM   #10
Vehicon
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeitis View Post
I'd watch it.
Really?! You'd watch my cartoon if it were real?