Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Hot Shot for HOF

Closed Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2012, 03:43 PM   #1
Banned
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 7,614
News Credits: 5
Hot Shot for HOF

A summary of Hot Shot,

Well, before you all vote for him, here is some back story. Not so long before the yellow or blue kid appeal character that fans of a certain generation would come to love and know as their own Bumblebee was a Spychanger who was also named Hot Shot, but was colored in Black with Flames and was the leader of a group of ninjas. Later, when Armada was being created Hasbro had decided to bring Bumblebee back, but due to trademark issues the character was renamed Hot Shot who was more G1 Bumblebee and less RID Hot Shot. Soon during the course of the Armada television show Hot Shot would gain many great things, such as the Star Saber or be in charge of the Autobots for a while along with Jetfire. On a separate occasion, he was also granted the Matrix of Leadership which he declined.

10 years later, on the show Transformers: Energon, Hot Shot was stationed as a commander of Ocean City and had to face many challenges of his own, even as a matured bot. By the time Cybertron came along, he was now a blue sports car. One of his first accomplishments was competing in and completing the Planet Cup race, earning him the Cyber Planet Key and a new ally in the form of Override. Later, He and fellow Autobots Red Alert and Scattershot were terrible wounded by Megatron, only to be healed by the Light of Primus/"burning justice" which enabled the trio to form the Cybertron Defense Team because of their new military alt-modes. Finally at the end of the series, he, despite his new bulky alt-mode soon won his way into being in charge of his own Planet, winning it in a race.

Finally, as the 2007 movie came out, the main kid appeal character was Bumblebee, who's now known today for clogging shelves and stealing back roles such as in Animated when he sto- deserved it because of his Movie. Luckily for some fans, Hot Shot did eventually appear and was not a mutation of Derrick Wyatt, but someone who actually looked cool. These days, he can be spotted as shelves as a blue Bumblebee redeco/retool, retool because of his much nicer face. What he has for store in the future is anyone's guess really, but one can hope that just once he can replace Bumblebee yet again.

Last edited by rxlthunder; 04-30-2012 at 07:43 PM.. Reason: [{o}]
rxlthunder is offline  
Old 02-24-2012, 03:45 PM   #2
86-time Racing Champion
Ironhide1706's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 2,913
I'll vote just for Grimlock_13's Hot Shot
Last to Die: A short story starring Red Alert.
Start to Save: Sequel to Last to Die.

Ironhide1706 is offline  
Old 02-24-2012, 03:47 PM   #3
Feeling the Heavens
Stardust262's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 15,354
Location: Democratic Republic of North America
Collection Count: Stuff
News Credits: 6
Next year. I'd love to vote for Hot Shot but my boy Wheeljack needs support this year.


Next year my friend, next year......
Stardust262 is online now  
Old 02-24-2012, 04:05 PM   #4
異種
Deltus's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 1,230
Location: In a cave...
Collection Count: OVER NINEteen.....
I 100% Agree Hotshot was my favorite character back in the day.

Hotshot for HOF
Deltus is offline  
Old 02-24-2012, 05:14 PM   #5
Banned
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 7,614
News Credits: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deltus View Post
I 100% Agree Hotshot was my favorite character back in the day.

Hotshot for HOF
Yeah!
rxlthunder is offline  
Old 02-24-2012, 05:20 PM   #6
Angers Pally.
Autovolt 127's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 51,941
Location: Robot Pirate Island
Collection Count: More than few but less than all of them
News Credits: 7
Send a message via AIM to Autovolt 127 Send a message via Skype™ to Autovolt 127


Hot Shot is awesome, yes he is impulsive and somewhat arrogant but he's got heart and the makings of a great leader. Cybertron Hot Shot is one of my all-time favourite Transformers because A.) He's a cool charismatic bot. 2.) He won the speed planet key for the Autobots, 3.) He, Red Alert and Scattorshot make for a unlikely badass trio, after being shot up my Megatron real bad and 4.) And Without buying the Original Hot Shot toy in June 2005 I'm sure that I would not have been the fan of today. I started collecting because I loved the toy that much. Too bad Bumblebee has taken up the kid appeal persona and basically became the boring annoying mute who clogs up shelves. I'd love to see him make his triumphic comeback...which might be comming soon with Transformers: Prime's upcomming figure which i will be sure to get. Hopefully he will appear in Season 2 of Prime.

He must get in the Hall of Fame someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta777 View Post
"Today we face the Decepticons that are at our door, and bring the fight to them! Today we are cancelling the age of extinction!"
Autovolt 127 is offline  
Old 02-24-2012, 05:37 PM   #7
Banned
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 7,614
News Credits: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autovolt 127 View Post


Hot Shot is awesome, yes he is impulsive and somewhat arrogant but he's got heart and the makings of a great leader. Cybertron Hot Shot is one of my all-time favourite Transformers because A.) He's a cool charismatic bot. 2.) He won the speed planet key for the Autobots, 3.) He, Red Alert and Scattorshot make for a unlikely badass trio, after being shot up my Megatron real bad and 4.) And Without buying the Original Hot Shot toy in June 2005 I'm sure that I would not have been the fan of today. I started collecting because I loved the toy that much. Too bad Bumblebee has taken up the kid appeal persona and basically became the boring annoying mute who clogs up shelves. I'd love to see him make his triumphic comeback...which might be comming soon with Transformers: Prime's upcomming figure which i will be sure to get. Hopefully he will appear in Season 2 of Prime.

He must get in the Hall of Fame someday.
Yes!
After that, they should put in the monster hunter Crosswise.
rxlthunder is offline  
Old 02-24-2012, 05:39 PM   #8
Angers Pally.
Autovolt 127's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 51,941
Location: Robot Pirate Island
Collection Count: More than few but less than all of them
News Credits: 7
Send a message via AIM to Autovolt 127 Send a message via Skype™ to Autovolt 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxlthunder View Post
Yes!
After that, they should put in the monster hunter Crosswise.
Yes.

Crosswise - The Abraham Van Helsing of Transformers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta777 View Post
"Today we face the Decepticons that are at our door, and bring the fight to them! Today we are cancelling the age of extinction!"
Autovolt 127 is offline  
Old 02-24-2012, 05:56 PM   #9
Headmaster
SouthtownKid's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 9,714
I'd have a hard time voting for Hot Shot because I'd feel like I was giving a vote to Bumblebee.
SouthtownKid is offline  
Old 02-24-2012, 07:06 PM   #10
Senior Newtype
FanimusMaximus's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 11,481
Location: Florida
Collection Count: Depends on how many hairs you have on your head.
News Credits: 1
He'll get in there eventually.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerMirage View Post
You, good sir, must ejaculate rationale when you orgasm, because you are filled and overflowing with wisdom.
FanimusMaximus is offline  
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules

Hobby Link Japan