Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Create your own Transformers Series

Reply Thread Tools
Old 06-06-2008, 03:39 PM   #21
Predacon
I'd been thinking for while how I would update some of the later gimmick led G1 lines, and this is what i came up with.

Transformers - Battle for Nebulos
The basic set up would be the same as the marvel comics mini series. But Nebulos would be an old Quintisson colony world with many strange life forms(old quint experiments) and the human like Nebulons have developed much of there technical knowledge from studying old Quintisson relics.
The Nebulons use a nano virus developed from Quintesson tech to disable the warring Transformers. This attacks and destroys many of the Transformers internal systems causing most to go into stasis lock and leaving the rest helpless. But the organic natives and the techno organic Quintisson relics are unharmed.
The power hungry Lord Zarak then uses the same Quintesson tech to develop the headmaster's in order to use the(in his eyes) more powerful Decepticons to take control of Nebulos.
Galen(who had disapproved of using the nano virus in the first place) and his supporters steal the secrets of the headmaster process and use it to join with the Autobots to stop the increasingly unstable Zarak.

The headmasters would be bots who's cpu's were damaged. There would also be an eventual and unforeseen blending of the Transformers personality and mind with that of there Nebulon partner
Target masters would be Transformers who's targeting systems had been damaged but did not need the headmaster joining.
Power masters would be bots who's power core's were damaged. There Nebulon partners would also act a bit like mini cons and be able to give quick power boosts to other Transformers.
The brain masters and breast masters would become headmasters and target masters.
The pretenders would be transformers who had to be encased in a techno organic life support shell to protect them from the nano virus that was still in the atmosphere. (The toys would use a gimmick a bit like the Takara transcanning movie figures but without the transforming outer shell)
The Action masters would have had there transforming systems damaged, but there new techno organic infused bodies would be faster stronger and more agile.
The Micro masters would be native Nebulons who have been altered with a combo of Quintisson and cybertronion tech giving them techno organic bodies and allowing them to transform.
Goatboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 04:27 PM   #22
Decepticon
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Wrecks View Post
What kind of super awesome Transformers Series would you make with the Autobots and Decepticons?
A re-introduction of G1- same characters, recognizable, but updated- and more realistic- vehicle and alt modes.

As for the story- hammer out the entire story before production while applying fixes where needed, and this way it won't have gafs, goofs and continuity errors.
rabbid1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 06:21 PM   #23
'Til All Are Gone!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbid1 View Post
A re-introduction of G1- same characters, recognizable, but updated- and more realistic- vehicle and alt modes.

As for the story- hammer out the entire story before production while applying fixes where needed, and this way it won't have gafs, goofs and continuity errors.
This would be perfect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiactoaLaco View Post
TRANSFORMERS ISN'T MADE FOR JOHNATOR, PLUS HIS NEEDS THAT EVRRYTHING LOOK LIKE HOW HE WANTS IT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shroobmaster View Post
Somebody has to be negative when Johnator shows some positivity.
Johnator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2008, 07:40 PM   #24
Banned
Collection Count: 20 something..
instead of every series based from the autobots' side, id like to see one where the Decepticons are the main focus.
Sideways is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 06:18 AM   #25
the original

Collection Count: +alot
Send a message via AIM to Chaos Muffin Send a message via Yahoo to Chaos Muffin
G3 - Reunion

Don't look at my stuff!! Which is
Here!

XBox live gamertag- chaos muffin
Chaos Muffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 02:26 PM   #26
Herald of Unicron
id like to see a series with an entirely new cast of characters, see how that pans out, possibly a new character for the title of prime. i liked the fact that beast wars had actual development and made it interesting even though the cast was small, and G1 had such a broad cast that i was always hooked. i think a medium of the two would be interesting, maybe make it set during the cybertronian wars or something...
VictoryLeo19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 02:48 PM   #27
Director Of Entertainment
Born 2B Alive!'s Ebay Auctions
News Credits: 1
I always wanted to do a Transformers animated series based on Gen One during the time of Shockwave keeping Cybertron going for 4 million years. Very little has ever been done showing events that happened on Cybertron during that desperate 4 million year time frame.
Born 2B Alive! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2008, 03:17 PM   #28
Darkspeed's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 60+
News Credits: 14
I'm all in favour of a movieverse-esque series, with a little more darker tone to it. TFA is nice, and the writing brilliant, but if it had a more BW feel to it (In terms of, say, Dinobot's death), then it'd be a killer! ^^

Now with 100% more Tumblr-y goodness!
Darkspeed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 09:08 AM   #29
is playin ODST
Location: Where it's cold all year long and the sun don't shine... Canada.
Collection Count: 31, Not including G.I Joes, or my Halo Army
A Shattered Glass t.v series. It would be fun to visit backwards land some more.Confuse kids who watch animated by making them think that Megatron really wants peace and freedom and Optimus wants your head on a stick. And for extra fun, make the opening backwards.
(The order in which things are said, not words.)

Course, if they did make a t.v show like this, you couldn't have toys because their exclusives.
Let's play a computer game together!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/oscarmikestayfrosty/ http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/items-...lks-beach.html
Hook me up with Optimus Prime.
Wazzpinator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 06:23 AM   #30
Autobot
Collection Count: Lots, counting brothers' and sister's
Transformers: Rollout!
The Autobots and Decepticons now triple change from robot to vehicle to beast.

Wave 1
Optimus Prime-Truck/Gorilla
Bumblebee-Ford Focus/Bee
Grimlock-Ford Mustang GT/T-Rex
Slag-Ford Torus/Triceratops
Swoop-Ford GT/Pterodactyl
Megatron-Marine Ship/Dragon
Starcream-Convertible/Pheonix
T-Wrecks is offline   Reply With Quote