Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Transformers Matrix.

Reply Thread Tools
Old 03-01-2013, 10:41 PM   #1
Loves Godzilla & Arcee.
Collection Count: Many so far
Transformers Matrix.

At long last people here is the start of my very own TF universe inspired by talented people such as Stonecrusher and Zombiebot has finally arrived! I should say however that I'm still finaling the designs of the major Autobots and Decepticons right now so I won't do daily updates right away. When I do get them together then it'll be daily I promise.

So here's the start of the pilot arc. Feel free to offer advices and other forms of criticisms. I'm all ears.

Sig made by Noneatme. Arcee for Hall of Fame!
kaijuguy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 10:53 PM   #2
Born of stars
Collection Count: 400+
News Credits: 1
Very good start, Kaijuguy! I honestly think you've done a much better job at setting a stage of scenery than either I or Stonecrusher have. The planets and comets are simple, but help out tons with making the world feel alive. If I have to criticize, I'd just say get a scanner or something, because that way you'd be able to get the entire page instead of having to photgraph every panel, but I can still read it just fine so it's more a nitpick than anything else. In any case, I love the start and I'm definitely looking forward to more! Keep up the good work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Silver 6 View Post
no one has ever been dumb enough to give Zombiebot command of a starship
Zombiebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 10:58 PM   #3
TFW2005 Supporter
Crystal Convoy's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 15
News Credits: 1
Interesting start. I'll echo the scanner comment and add that maybe you should use a program to add in the dialogue so it's a bit easier to read.

Also, very nice Starscream design.

Feedback
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee View Post
Yeah, I wish we could watch a movie of rainbow coloured robots riding fire breathing robot dinosaurs and fighting bounty hunters with gun-faces seriously.
Crystal Convoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:03 AM   #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiebot View Post
Very good start, Kaijuguy! I honestly think you've done a much better job at setting a stage of scenery than either I or Stonecrusher have. The planets and comets are simple, but help out tons with making the world feel alive. If I have to criticize, I'd just say get a scanner or something, because that way you'd be able to get the entire page instead of having to photgraph every panel, but I can still read it just fine so it's more a nitpick than anything else. In any case, I love the start and I'm definitely looking forward to more! Keep up the good work!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Convoy View Post
Interesting start. I'll echo the scanner comment and add that maybe you should use a program to add in the dialogue so it's a bit easier to read.

Also, very nice Starscream design.
Thirded with the scanner idea.
The New and IMPROVED (I think) version/But I Don't Wanna Catch Them All! A Pokemon Comic/Pony Rider
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxorak View Post
You're trying to put real world logic into a crossover between five webcomics, all of which reference various fictional properties from both East and West. Therein madness lies.
Stonecrusher is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:31 AM   #5
Herald of Unicron
Collection Count: Too many to count
A very good start so far. Starscream looks pretty interesting and I am eager to check this story out and its future updates.
GuardianAngel87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 12:33 AM   #6
OMNIMON #1 ROYALKNIGHT
Collection Count: A Few
Guys a scanner while would help is hard to come by I should know I hardly ever get too use mines.........it's complicated

Nice start hope too see........MORE!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Watts"Spectrum of Love"
We know that from time to time there arise among human beings people who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat. These people, usually of enormous creative power, are the envy of us all, and, by and large, manís religions are attempts to cultivate that same power in ordinary people.
RoadRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:15 AM   #7
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadRage View Post
Guys a scanner while would help is hard to come by I should know I hardly ever get too use mines.........it's complicated

Nice start hope too see........MORE!!!
I'm sure you can find some on the internet... somewhere...
The New and IMPROVED (I think) version/But I Don't Wanna Catch Them All! A Pokemon Comic/Pony Rider
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxorak View Post
You're trying to put real world logic into a crossover between five webcomics, all of which reference various fictional properties from both East and West. Therein madness lies.
Stonecrusher is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 02:20 AM   #8
TFW's fiery doombringer
Collection Count: Not even close to enough.
Oh god, If you just got a scanner for this, I think the only real complaint I have about this comic would be gone. ^^

Great start and impressive animation!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum25 View Post
When your username is translated to english, it's something along the lines of "beyond great". No wonder you beat Saber so bad.
ultramagnus84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 04:49 AM   #9
Makin' Bacon Pancakes!
transformerwars's Ebay Auctions
Collection Count: 56
News Credits: 17
Very nice start. I'm looking forward to more.

transformerwars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:11 AM   #10
Master Builder
Location: The USA, where there are no Animated Wingblade Optimuses.
Collection Count: Roughly 230
This... Is looking pretty epic. I'll definately be following this.
Looking for writers to help with creating a Transformers: Animated Season 4 fanfiction series! PM me if interested! Click here for details.
TFLegends name: LegoTFGuy Friend Code: 75961211
Other accounts: Tumblr YouTube MOCpages
LegoTFGuy is offline   Reply With Quote