Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Dimension Wars

Reply Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2013, 09:47 AM   #11
Senior Member
Stonecrusher's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 9,541
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starfire22 View Post
Transferring on a 56k modem...please wait five hours.

What? Am I the only one who thought that?


Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadRage View Post
Let the fun begin!!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by transformerwars View Post
Awesome! Can't wait for more.
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaijuguy19 View Post
Can't wait to see what happens next! 2
Then you won't!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatronimus View Post
Looks pretty awesome. Can't wait for more.
Neither will you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autovolt 127 View Post
* inserts dial-up sound*
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbadblue View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autobot1000 View Post
*OM NOM NOM NOM*

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxorak View Post
You're trying to put real world logic into a crossover between five webcomics, all of which reference various fictional properties from both East and West. Therein madness lies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxorak View Post
You're applying real-world logic to a talking sailor fuku outfit. Stop that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways77 View Post
Oh, Stone. The master of sarcasm.
Stonecrusher is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 10:52 AM   #12
DNA in overdrive
RoadRage's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 11,403
Location: Chicago,IL
Collection Count: A Few
@ Shockwave!!!
Signature images are to be no larger than 40 KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide. Your sig was 268x490 46.2KB - 2005 Staff
Comic:Transformers:Battle For Earth
RoadRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 11:22 AM   #13
Swerve's bartender.
Starfire22's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 9,179
Location: The middle of america.
Collection Count: Dunno, you count them.
News Credits: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Silver 6 View Post
Look at your bot, now back to me
Look at you bot, and back to me.
Sadly, he isn't me...I'm on a liger
Starfire22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 01:36 PM   #14
Drawer of Robots
transformerwars's Avatar
transformerwars's Ebay Auctions
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 13,222
Location: The Emerald Isles
Collection Count: 82
News Credits: 17

transformerwars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 03:45 PM   #15
A Wannabe Harem King
Autovolt 127's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 65,859
Location: Robot Pirate Island
Collection Count: More than few but less than all of them
News Credits: 10
Send a message via AIM to Autovolt 127 Send a message via Skype™ to Autovolt 127

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta777 View Post
"Today we face the Decepticons that are at our door, and bring the fight to them! Today we are cancelling the age of extinction!"
Autovolt 127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 06:34 PM   #16
FEAR ME MORTALS
Necromaster's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 5,275
Location: Up your butt and around the corner
Collection Count: 400+
News Credits: 1
Shenanigans!
Quote:
gonna go shove my entire collection up my ass now

gotta do it to be the TRUEST FAN
Necromaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 11:27 AM   #17
Senior Member
Stonecrusher's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 9,541
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadRage View Post
@ Shockwave!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiebot View Post
Shenanigans!


Quote:
Originally Posted by boxorak View Post
You're trying to put real world logic into a crossover between five webcomics, all of which reference various fictional properties from both East and West. Therein madness lies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxorak View Post
You're applying real-world logic to a talking sailor fuku outfit. Stop that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways77 View Post
Oh, Stone. The master of sarcasm.
Stonecrusher is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 12:07 PM   #18
Drawer of Robots
transformerwars's Avatar
transformerwars's Ebay Auctions
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 13,222
Location: The Emerald Isles
Collection Count: 82
News Credits: 17

transformerwars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 02:25 PM   #19
Swerve's bartender.
Starfire22's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 9,179
Location: The middle of america.
Collection Count: Dunno, you count them.
News Credits: 6
"My leg"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Silver 6 View Post
Look at your bot, now back to me
Look at you bot, and back to me.
Sadly, he isn't me...I'm on a liger
Starfire22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:59 PM   #20
A Wannabe Harem King
Autovolt 127's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 65,859
Location: Robot Pirate Island
Collection Count: More than few but less than all of them
News Credits: 10
Send a message via AIM to Autovolt 127 Send a message via Skype™ to Autovolt 127
I red "My Leg!" in that voice from Spongebob.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meta777 View Post
"Today we face the Decepticons that are at our door, and bring the fight to them! Today we are cancelling the age of extinction!"
Autovolt 127 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

Robot Kingdom