Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Transformers: Battle for Earth

Reply Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2012, 11:48 AM   #11
Senior Member
Stonecrusher's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 12,218
QUARTZIA?! Wat r u doing? Y U doing things here?

Stahp.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxorak View Post
You're trying to put real world logic into a crossover between five webcomics, all of which reference various fictional properties from both East and West. Therein madness lies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxorak View Post
You're applying real-world logic to a talking sailor fuku outfit. Stop that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways77 View Post
Oh, Stone. The master of sarcasm.
Stonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2012, 01:02 PM   #12
Keyblade Wielder
kaijuguy19's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 17,746
Collection Count: Many so far
Send a message via Skype™ to kaijuguy19
What a lot of updates!

Sig made by Noneatme.
kaijuguy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:45 AM   #13
DNA in overdrive
RoadRage's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 17,534
Location: Chicago,IL
Collection Count: A Few
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonecrusher View Post
QUARTZIA?! Wat r u doing? Y U doing things here?

Stahp.
You said I could use it side Quartz is gonna help jackie out!!! ............................................DAMN IT SPOILED IT AGAIN................................(Takes deep-breath).........WHY GOD......WHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookwormdalek View Post
((Congratulations Roadrage. You've managed to traumatize me more than Batman and Robin did.))
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Silver 6 View Post
((Road is too innocent to get fucked by a psychopath.))
Comic:Transformers:Battle For Earth
RoadRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:50 AM   #14
Chocolat
spartan 3764's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 9,829
Location: Temple of Time.
Collection Count: My Heart knows no limits, only infinity.
News Credits: 3
annnnnn done!
Jump Up, Kick Back, Whip Around, and Spin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Gear View Post
Everything is awesome, Everything is cool when your part of Top Gear.
spartan 3764 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:53 AM   #15
DNA in overdrive
RoadRage's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 17,534
Location: Chicago,IL
Collection Count: A Few
..................................You enjoy me making accidental spoilers huh? ):/
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookwormdalek View Post
((Congratulations Roadrage. You've managed to traumatize me more than Batman and Robin did.))
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Silver 6 View Post
((Road is too innocent to get fucked by a psychopath.))
Comic:Transformers:Battle For Earth
RoadRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 02:23 AM   #16
Senior Member
Stonecrusher's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 12,218
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadRage View Post
..................................You enjoy me making accidental spoilers huh? ):/
Perhaps.

u mad?
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxorak View Post
You're trying to put real world logic into a crossover between five webcomics, all of which reference various fictional properties from both East and West. Therein madness lies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxorak View Post
You're applying real-world logic to a talking sailor fuku outfit. Stop that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways77 View Post
Oh, Stone. The master of sarcasm.
Stonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 10:56 PM   #17
DNA in overdrive
RoadRage's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 17,534
Location: Chicago,IL
Collection Count: A Few
Update!!!


Quote:
Originally Posted by bookwormdalek View Post
((Congratulations Roadrage. You've managed to traumatize me more than Batman and Robin did.))
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Silver 6 View Post
((Road is too innocent to get fucked by a psychopath.))
Comic:Transformers:Battle For Earth
RoadRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:08 PM   #18
Senior Member
Stonecrusher's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 12,218
Prowl:...You look weird in that art style.

Jazz: At least I showed up.

Prowl: touche.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxorak View Post
You're trying to put real world logic into a crossover between five webcomics, all of which reference various fictional properties from both East and West. Therein madness lies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxorak View Post
You're applying real-world logic to a talking sailor fuku outfit. Stop that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideways77 View Post
Oh, Stone. The master of sarcasm.
Stonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 02:11 PM   #19
DNA in overdrive
RoadRage's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 17,534
Location: Chicago,IL
Collection Count: A Few
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonecrusher View Post
Prowl:...You look weird in that art style.

Jazz: At least I showed up.

Prowl: touche.
Oh Prowl...........you'll get your turn *MWUHAHAHAHAHA* !!!!

UPDATE!!!

Attached Thumbnails
-scan0003.jpg   -scan0004.jpg  
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookwormdalek View Post
((Congratulations Roadrage. You've managed to traumatize me more than Batman and Robin did.))
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Silver 6 View Post
((Road is too innocent to get fucked by a psychopath.))
Comic:Transformers:Battle For Earth
RoadRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2013, 07:58 PM   #20
Give us your best shot!
Gunnisberg's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 95
The quartz must be the nether equivalent of TFW.

Scan them if you can plz.

They see your main cannon
Gunnisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

Toy Arena