Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

TFW2005 2012 funnies awards

Reply Thread Tools
Old 03-26-2012, 07:18 PM   #131
Popcorn Supplier
Collection Count: Lost count... again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberfrost01 View Post
Oh T+C, you're so modest
Seriously, I fear you may be greatly underestimating your own ability.
Well, considering that I have a tremendous lack of self-esteem... yeah, I have strong doubts about my capabilities.

And of course, T_C speaks some truth about why I can't do it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder_Cracker View Post
She's lazy, she's always busy, and she never has any time for anything anymore
Frankly, it's a bad choice

On a more serious note, while I do support that T+C takes care of this, it's just too much work for one person to handle (and I for one know how many things T+C handled in the past, by herself too, and sometimes it was just too much)

So it would be a nice gesture if someone would rise from our ranks, and use the power of T+C popcorn to re-lighten our funnies awards in the future
- Yes, I'm lazy, though I've been trying really hard -- and failing miserably -- not to be if I'm ever to get a real job and function in the real world

- Yes, I am busy... busy with college, busy with life on my parents' farm. Yet I manage to squeeze some time to come online to read my fave Funnies and talk to friends

- Yes, I barely have time to do things that I really want to do... like working on a new comic project and writing fanfics that I have ideas for... all because I'm busy with real life crap, I got parents who aren't supportive of my creative endeavors (as well as my hobbies), and I'm a procrastinator

- Yes, there were times in the past that I ended up doing things literally all by myself that I ended up giving up doing them... like, doing reviews of the Funnies by request of the Funnies creators themselves; I am never going to put myself through that situation again, volunteering to help out doing things like reviewing comics only for everybody else to abandon those things and I get stuck with all the responsibility

So yeah... I'm a bad choice for the Funnies Awards host. Surely, there's someone here who would be a lot better at it... like Autobus Prime perhaps? He seemed to have fun running the categories he was responsible for.
Lock Cade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:01 PM   #132
PS3tag=DeaDPooLTFW
Collection Count: I dunno I can't even count to 11
News Credits: 1
Send a message via AIM to Ironhide2005 Send a message via Skype™ to Ironhide2005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberfrost01 View Post
I actully think T+C, you should take over as the host if Ironhide2005 is stepping down. You hosted most of the award catgories this year and did an amazing job ay it. I like to see you take over the awards as a whole.

And Ironhide2005, it's been a honour to have you host this annaul ceromonial celebration of our boards funnies comics.
Thank you again this means a lot to hear but also I have to agree that trans crazy would be an excellent person to take charge so I support her taking charge.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DethPike View Post
That second trailer should come with a warning -
"If this Avengers trailer causes an erection that lasts more than 4 hours, consult a physician."
Ironhide2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2012, 08:14 PM   #133
Collection Count: 815 TF, 142 Bionicle, and other stuff
News Credits: 4
I could possibly help out next year. This year just didn't go so well for me, but I might just have the time next year.
Sharktibolt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2012, 12:18 PM   #134
Popcorn Supplier
Collection Count: Lost count... again
Look, I really appreciate you guys saying I'd be an excellent choice for the Funnies Awards host, but... I just can't do it, even with volunteers helping me out.

Just find someone else who's capable, please.
Lock Cade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 05:21 PM   #135
The Way She Moves....
Collection Count: More then you most likely..
News Credits: 2
when will the 2013 awards happen?
This time I might just disappear
spartan 3764 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 05:27 PM   #136
I think this awards thing is just not happening.
The New and IMPROVED (I think) version/But I Don't Wanna Catch Them All! A Pokemon Comic/Pony Rider
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxorak View Post
You're trying to put real world logic into a crossover between five webcomics, all of which reference various fictional properties from both East and West. Therein madness lies.
Stonecrusher is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 05:34 PM   #137
The Way She Moves....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonecrusher View Post
I think this awards thing is just not happening.
Damn........I was really hoping to you....be nominated for something..
Old 10-06-2013, 05:37 PM   #138
Maybe wait until the end of this year and go with 2014. Besides, its just done for fun
Half-Randomly. Updated 15.11.2014
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-funnies/165099-half-randomness-just-fun-fez.html
My DA page: http://fezfindie44.deviantart.com/
Fez Findie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 05:41 PM   #139
The Way She Moves....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fez Findie View Post
Maybe wait until the end of this year and go with 2014. Besides, its just done for fun
Otay,
Old 10-06-2013, 05:59 PM   #140
Force Ghost
Mr. Chaos's Ebay Auctions
News Credits: 1
Well, I've stolen all the awards and loaded them into a big truck, so there is no need for one.

And just try and take them back... Clouder thinks the tropheys are toys so he's laid claim to all of them

Demons may run when a good man goes to war...everyone runs when Chaos goes to war.
Mr. Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote