Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

Transformers: A New Translation

Reply Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2013, 06:36 AM   #1141
Born of stars
Zombiebot's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 4,124
Location: Up your butt and around the corner
Collection Count: 400+
News Credits: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadRage View Post
DAAAMMNNN!!!!............who was that poor arrogant sap?!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonecrusher View Post
....was that an Autotrooper?
Quote:
Originally Posted by transformerwars View Post
Who's the dead guy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundpulse View Post
Who exploded?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Silver 6 View Post
a moment of silence for un-named trooper #354, he shall not be missed
Actually, guys, he was based off of Hurricane, an obscure Autobot from the post-G1, pre-G2 TFs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fafireguy View Post
And another on hits the dust
Yup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fez Findie View Post
"I got him SHEEEAAAAGHH!" more likely.
...DAMMIT I MISSED THE CHANCE TO MAKE A FURMANISM

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY



Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Silver 6 View Post
no one has ever been dumb enough to give Zombiebot command of a starship
Zombiebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 09:21 AM   #1142
Senior Member
Stonecrusher's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 7,690
The LITERAL Big Gun.
The New and IMPROVED (I think) version/But I Don't Wanna Catch Them All! A Pokemon Comic/Pony Rider
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxorak View Post
You're trying to put real world logic into a crossover between five webcomics, all of which reference various fictional properties from both East and West. Therein madness lies.
Stonecrusher is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 10:30 AM   #1143
HERE I AM
transformerwars's Avatar
transformerwars's Ebay Auctions
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 11,948
Location: The Emerald Isles
Collection Count: 62
News Credits: 17
Silverbolt's got things handled...

transformerwars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:53 PM   #1144
OMNIMON #1 ROYALKNIGHT
RoadRage's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 13,871
Location: Chicago,IL
Collection Count: A Few
Alright............well combine and die............TOGETHER!!!

........Thats how I see this going
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Watts"Spectrum of Love"
We know that from time to time there arise among human beings people who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat. These people, usually of enormous creative power, are the envy of us all, and, by and large, manís religions are attempts to cultivate that same power in ordinary people.
RoadRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:33 AM   #1145
Born of stars
Zombiebot's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 4,124
Location: Up your butt and around the corner
Collection Count: 400+
News Credits: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonecrusher View Post
The LITERAL Big Gun.
Yup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by transformerwars View Post
Silverbolt's got things handled...
For the most part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadRage View Post
Alright............well combine and die............TOGETHER!!!

........Thats how I see this going
You... do realize that this is the first act of the COMBINER WARS, right?



Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Silver 6 View Post
no one has ever been dumb enough to give Zombiebot command of a starship
Zombiebot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 06:38 AM   #1146
OMNIMON #1 ROYALKNIGHT
RoadRage's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 13,871
Location: Chicago,IL
Collection Count: A Few
@Z-bot

Yea......but then we learn they had more!!!

@Update
..........Blinky?..........
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Watts"Spectrum of Love"
We know that from time to time there arise among human beings people who seem to exude love as naturally as the sun gives out heat. These people, usually of enormous creative power, are the envy of us all, and, by and large, manís religions are attempts to cultivate that same power in ordinary people.
RoadRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 07:27 AM   #1147
I didn't die
Soundpulse's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 1,959
Location: Muscle Shoals, Alabama
Collection Count: Not much. Thats all you need.
This Shockwave is awesome. We finally regained our badass!
Soundpulse is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 01:53 PM   #1148
HERE I AM
transformerwars's Avatar
transformerwars's Ebay Auctions
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 11,948
Location: The Emerald Isles
Collection Count: 62
News Credits: 17
Let's see how this goes, shall we?

transformerwars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:15 PM   #1149
Leader
fafireguy's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 17,982
Location: Earth
Collection Count: 124
And here comes a voltron reference


My podcast Xbox live Gamertag: Fafireguy
3DS Friend Code: 3325-3135-6559
fafireguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 02:48 PM   #1150
Senior Member
Stonecrusher's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 7,690
YAY CYCLOPS!

Awesome nickname.
The New and IMPROVED (I think) version/But I Don't Wanna Catch Them All! A Pokemon Comic/Pony Rider
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxorak View Post
You're trying to put real world logic into a crossover between five webcomics, all of which reference various fictional properties from both East and West. Therein madness lies.
Stonecrusher is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules

Tempting Collectibles for Transformers and Godzilla