Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

The Argentenocomics

Reply Thread Tools
Old 12-09-2012, 09:14 PM   #381
Fistful of Energon
Ranger Silver 6's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 42,331
Location: Texas
Collection Count: I lost count at 100
Oh come on, It's a Megatron trying to rule America. You are just gonna take his word for it? He could have done it for all you know

click picture to read comic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberfrost01 View Post
No, you don't get it. I LOVE Strarf
Ranger Silver 6 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 09:29 PM   #382
Leader
fafireguy's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 18,800
Location: Earth
Collection Count: 124
Of course the Megatrons wouldn't do that what so ever


My podcast Xbox live Gamertag: Fafireguy
3DS Friend Code: 3325-3135-6559
fafireguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2012, 11:21 PM   #383
5 hearts 1 body
RoadRage's Avatar
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 14,468
Location: Chicago,IL
Collection Count: A Few
Ha this comic humors me!!!
Quote:
Every fool has a dream they want that they know is out of there reach, yet the fool will keep chasing it knowing that the dream could one day be reality. What he or she does for that dream will be baffling but all worthwhile to them -RoadRage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookwormdalek View Post
Bender was Roadrage all along!
RoadRage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 08:58 PM   #384
Sauropods n' School Girls
Argentenoboy's Avatar
Argentenoboy's Ebay Auctions
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,631
Location: Somewhere that you'll never find me
Collection Count: At this point probably past 100. MOST RECENT: Minicon Combiners
News Credits: 3
APFAAF #115: Square 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Silver 6 View Post
Oh come on, It's a Megatron trying to rule America. You are just gonna take his word for it? He could have done it for all you know
Quote:
Originally Posted by fafireguy View Post
Of course the Megatrons wouldn't do that what so ever
Maybe he didnt do it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoadRage View Post
Ha this comic humors me!!!
Good. That's what I strive for.




Twitter | Webcomic | Friend Code: 3067-6056-4235
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookwormdalek View Post
I'll pay you $100 just for thinking of something so awesome.
Argentenoboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:58 PM   #385
Fistful of Energon
Ranger Silver 6's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 42,331
Location: Texas
Collection Count: I lost count at 100
of course...of course. If I was there I would have shot myself at this point

click picture to read comic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberfrost01 View Post
No, you don't get it. I LOVE Strarf
Ranger Silver 6 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 10:07 PM   #386
Leader
fafireguy's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 18,800
Location: Earth
Collection Count: 124
too convenient, this would never be possible in real life. (Realizes the whole talking autonomous robots part of Transformers) SHUT IT!


My podcast Xbox live Gamertag: Fafireguy
3DS Friend Code: 3325-3135-6559
fafireguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:09 AM   #387
Senior Member
Fez Findie's Avatar
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 12,579
Location: Espoo, Finland
You ain't wastin' time to get the plot moving, even if it was by cheap, shameless ways X3
Half-Randomly. Updated 20.10.2014
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-funnies/165099-half-randomness-just-fun-fez.html
My DA page: http://fezfindie44.deviantart.com/
Fez Findie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 08:58 PM   #388
Sauropods n' School Girls
Argentenoboy's Avatar
Argentenoboy's Ebay Auctions
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,631
Location: Somewhere that you'll never find me
Collection Count: At this point probably past 100. MOST RECENT: Minicon Combiners
News Credits: 3
APFAAF #116: Finders Keepers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Silver 6 View Post
of course...of course. If I was there I would have shot myself at this point
Maybe you already have, and that's why you havent been seen here yet!

Dun

DUN

DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by fafireguy View Post
too convenient, this would never be possible in real life. (Realizes the whole talking autonomous robots part of Transformers) SHUT IT!


Quote:
Originally Posted by Fez Findie View Post
You ain't wastin' time to get the plot moving, even if it was by cheap, shameless ways X3
That's how it's always worked.






Notes:
  • Remember that one character I introduced around #50. He's back
Twitter | Webcomic | Friend Code: 3067-6056-4235
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookwormdalek View Post
I'll pay you $100 just for thinking of something so awesome.
Argentenoboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:32 PM   #389
Fistful of Energon
Ranger Silver 6's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 42,331
Location: Texas
Collection Count: I lost count at 100
I don't remember back that far but I do recognize the silhoutte, Prime Megatron

click picture to read comic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saberfrost01 View Post
No, you don't get it. I LOVE Strarf
Ranger Silver 6 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 09:40 PM   #390
Leader
fafireguy's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 18,800
Location: Earth
Collection Count: 124
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger Silver 6 View Post
I don't remember back that far but I do recognize the silhoutte, Prime Megatron
Yeah, Prime Megatron. And ROTF Megatron said it was none of the Megatrons


My podcast Xbox live Gamertag: Fafireguy
3DS Friend Code: 3325-3135-6559
fafireguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules

Toy Arena