Stylin Online T-Shirts

Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey

TFWC-Con 2011 (The Official Thread)

Reply Thread Tools
Old 06-17-2011, 06:45 AM   #21
Vanguardian
Collection Count: Desperately Need To Do A Recount...But A Lot...
News Credits: 3
Send a message via AIM to Galvanitro Send a message via MSN to Galvanitro Send a message via Yahoo to Galvanitro Send a message via Skype™ to Galvanitro
That was awesome, Karhukjnsi!

Check Out The Progress For The "Transformers: Vanguard" Fan-Made Web Series Here: Vanguard Series - Phase 1 Main Thread
Galvanitro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 06:51 AM   #22
Advanced Engineer
Collection Count: I'll have to check before I can be sure... (likely over 100, it spans nearly all US TF lines)
News Credits: 7
Send a message via AIM to Keith Prime
Not the brightest security, huh? Couldn't find a Prowl or Red Alert to do it right?

TransFormers Adventures on Planet Arus | New updates coming in 2014
My thought process was slagged, so I'll be editing my posts a lot. Intellect: Intact
Keith Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 07:11 AM   #23
Force Ghost
Mr. Chaos's Ebay Auctions
News Credits: 1

Demons may run when a good man goes to war...everyone runs when Chaos goes to war.
Mr. Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2011, 07:37 AM   #24
Advanced Engineer
Collection Count: I'll have to check before I can be sure... (likely over 100, it spans nearly all US TF lines)
My contribution to this Con will be Canon to my comic. Due to Vector Prime's powers, their arrival to this Con takes place several updates in my comic from now (right before the end of Chapter 2). I will show them heading to the Convention as soon as I get to a point in my story where all the characters attending are in the same location & can go together.

This Arival Short is best viewed as full screen, as the middle 2 images are intended to be on the same line. All other posts by me can be viewed however, as no others have 2 images on one line.

My thought process was slagged, so I'll be editing my posts a lot. Intellect: Intact
Old 06-17-2011, 07:59 AM   #25
Advanced Engineer
Drift & Jazz's Metallikato Demonstration with Class

Old 06-17-2011, 08:09 AM   #26
Vanguardian
Send a message via AIM to Galvanitro Send a message via MSN to Galvanitro Send a message via Yahoo to Galvanitro Send a message via Skype™ to Galvanitro
Great job, Keith.

Coming up next at 10:15, is the Adventures of Big Daddy Comic Panel!

Check Out The Progress For The "Transformers: Vanguard" Fan-Made Web Series Here: Vanguard Series - Phase 1 Main Thread
Old 06-17-2011, 08:36 AM   #27
Vanguardian
Oh, and various funnies readers! Feel free to comment on any panel/intro/anything you find entertaining! I'm sure we'd all appreciate it!

Old 06-17-2011, 08:41 AM   #28
Advanced Engineer
Might be a good idea for all the Panels to have titles, like mine, & for commenters to include the title? That way we'd all know what they're commenting on/ talking about... Especially since everyone will be looking at this thread at different times...

Old 06-17-2011, 08:49 AM   #29
Vanguardian
Go check the Organizer section, Keith.

Old 06-17-2011, 09:03 AM   #30
Decepticon Mistress
Collection Count: Lost count... again
This is great! Keep it up, guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexza View Post
We got the popcorn from TRANS+CRAZY. She has A LOT. Like, if popcorn was alive, she could pull off a full-scale takeover of the Earth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warpshard View Post
Trans+Crazy always supplies the popcorn for long Mexican standoffs...or anything serious, for that matter.
TRANS+CRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote