Stylin Online T-Shirts
 
Register Rules Be A Supporter Members List Social Groups Mark Forums Read
Hobby Link Japan TFSource Big Bad Toy Store Robot Kingdom ToyArena Captured Prey
View Poll Results: Who do you want to have the first Spotlight Arc?
Starscream 6 26.09%
Shockwave 10 43.48%
Grimlock 4 17.39%
Spotlight Arc? Wha? 3 13.04%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Transformers: Nexus (Revised)

Reply Thread Tools
Old 05-29-2011, 02:19 PM   #21
Oh Hai Internet!
tfmad2010's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3,645
Location: I am a United Kingdomian
Collection Count: Unknown
News Credits: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultramagnus84 View Post
Yes but now i can be a part of a new tf nexus good old times. If it goes on as strong as last time. We can all start again.
Yeah, I guess so. Good luck with this new thread SC .

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transf...andomness.html
Quote:
Originally Posted by transformerwars View Post
Does it count if you didn't swallow it?
tfmad2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2011, 02:22 PM   #22
TFW's fiery doombringer
ultramagnus84's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 3,946
Location: Somewhere hot and dull.
Collection Count: Not even close to enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tfmad2010 View Post
Yeah, I guess so. Good luck with this new thread SC .
Heh heh. It's off to a good start already. Can't wait to see arcee, bee, and sideswipe again.
Sig pictures are to be no larger than 40KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide - 2005 Staff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum25 View Post
When your username is translated to english, it's something along the lines of "beyond great". No wonder you beat Saber so bad.
ultramagnus84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 05:24 PM   #23
Senior Member
Stonecrusher's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultramagnus84 View Post
Who knows? Maybe i'll switch it up a bit and punch you in the face too!!!
Tracks: Whatever. Red vests were so last season! Me: Shockwave hold me back..............
... Okay... uhhh....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultramagnus84 View Post
Heh heh nice. Funny i guess since here convoy is a large group of trucks they mean prime is so fat he looks like a whole team of trucks You also get brownie points for showing ultra magnus first in the reboot stone. Oh and to understand my insanity check this action out. YouTube - ‪None Piece - Episode 1‬‏ And YouTube - ‪None Piece - Episode 2‬‏
Actually, "Convoy" was Prime's name in japan, due to the fact that his Diaclone counterpart was also "Convoy," and UM was "Powered Convoy." Futher incarnations include "Beast Convoy," "Lio Convoy," "Grand Convoy," "Galaxy Convoy," and others. The name was eventually changed to "Oputimasu Puraimu" by the first Micheal Bay film hitting Japan, and continued with "Animated" and "United."

You're welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfmad2010 View Post
Wow, I can't believe the old thread is over. So many Comic memories ;_;.
The thread's still up, so you CAN look it over again

Quote:
Originally Posted by ultramagnus84 View Post
Yes but now i can be a part of a new tf nexus good old times. If it goes on as strong as last time. We can all start again.




An introduction to the team that isn't intrusive, an argument with Magnus, and giant lizards. Yep, like old times
The New and IMPROVED (I think) version/But I Don't Wanna Catch Them All! A Pokemon Comic/Pony Rider
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiebot
Stonecrusher makes references to Jerpenese animues and the interwebs, I draw mutilated cows and Megatron nuking things. It's the way things work around here.
Stonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 05:42 PM   #24
TFW's fiery doombringer
ultramagnus84's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 3,946
Location: Somewhere hot and dull.
Collection Count: Not even close to enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stonecrusher View Post
... Okay... uhhh....



Actually, "Convoy" was Prime's name in japan, due to the fact that his Diaclone counterpart was also "Convoy," and UM was "Powered Convoy." Futher incarnations include "Beast Convoy," "Lio Convoy," "Grand Convoy," "Galaxy Convoy," and others. The name was eventually changed to "Oputimasu Puraimu" by the first Micheal Bay film hitting Japan, and continued with "Animated" and "United."

You're welcome

An introduction to the team that isn't intrusive, an argument with Magnus, and giant lizards. Yep, like old times
COME AT ME BRO!!!! *barfs up fake cat* Mittens!!! Now!!!! *cats flies into your faces and erases it*

Twas a joke lad.......................... But atleast prime didn't get offended.............

Ya........... Just like em' huh? Sweet!!! Hot shot and clocker are still simon and kamina!!!! Please say the nexus version of yoko will be here soon.......... It's arcee huh? How'd you talk her into that? You'd think having red flames on your boobs would be prime or the real yoko's job......
Sig pictures are to be no larger than 40KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide - 2005 Staff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum25 View Post
When your username is translated to english, it's something along the lines of "beyond great". No wonder you beat Saber so bad.
ultramagnus84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 06:44 PM   #25
ArigatouArigatouArigatou-
myhobby's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,571
Location: Slime beneath meh! mmm... Slime up above!
Collection Count: Yeah... We're gonna have to recount again.
I'm looking forward to following this one!

"Non-intrusive introduction," eh?

Transformers: Homeworld has a Tumblr Blog! Ask Myhobby!
I, Autobot. I, Decepticon. The Alpha and the Omega (Complete)
myhobby is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 07:11 PM   #26
Lovable Noob
boxorak's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 5,049
Location: Boca Raton, Florida
Collection Count: At least 20 transformers
I take it that Clocker and Hot Shot are still Gurren Laggen refrences, amiright?
And if they are, is Hot Shot going to be wearing triangle shades at any point?

Well, it's a nice reboot of the first few comics. Can't wait to see more (Especially when Sari shows up).
boxorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2011, 07:39 PM   #27
Classics Addict
Optimal Primus's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 743
Location: NJ
Collection Count: 100+
News Credits: 3
This looks promising, I'll keep my eye on this thread
Optimal Primus is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 01:50 PM   #28
Senior Member
Stonecrusher's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 6,109
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultramagnus84 View Post
COME AT ME BRO!!!! *barfs up fake cat* Mittens!!! Now!!!! *cats flies into your faces and erases it*

Twas a joke lad.......................... But atleast prime didn't get offended.............

Ya........... Just like em' huh? Sweet!!! Hot shot and clocker are still simon and kamina!!!! Please say the nexus version of yoko will be here soon.......... It's arcee huh? How'd you talk her into that? You'd think having red flames on your boobs would be prime or the real yoko's job......
No, it's not... not according to my plans. Arcee's personality is more like a hyperactive girl. OVERRIDE is the Yoko

Quote:
Originally Posted by myhobby View Post
I'm looking forward to following this one!

"Non-intrusive introduction," eh?
Well, they aren't standing around, introducing themselves. They're introduced by a datacard, then running over Prowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxorak View Post
I take it that Clocker and Hot Shot are still Gurren Laggen refrences, amiright?
And if they are, is Hot Shot going to be wearing triangle shades at any point?

Well, it's a nice reboot of the first few comics. Can't wait to see more (Especially when Sari shows up).
Probably

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimal Primus View Post
This looks promising, I'll keep my eye on this thread
You won't be disappointed




THE INTRO YOU ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!
The New and IMPROVED (I think) version/But I Don't Wanna Catch Them All! A Pokemon Comic/Pony Rider
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiebot
Stonecrusher makes references to Jerpenese animues and the interwebs, I draw mutilated cows and Megatron nuking things. It's the way things work around here.
Stonecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 01:58 PM   #29
TFW's fiery doombringer
ultramagnus84's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 3,946
Location: Somewhere hot and dull.
Collection Count: Not even close to enough.
Heh heh heh nice way to get on the bad side of your leader/ boss. And overrider as yoko? Sweet...................... On one condition........... One make her looks and sound more like a femme dang it!!!!! And sadly the fanservice from yoko will be little if not absent huh override?
Sig pictures are to be no larger than 40KB in file size and should be no larger than 300 pixels in height and 500 pixels wide - 2005 Staff
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum25 View Post
When your username is translated to english, it's something along the lines of "beyond great". No wonder you beat Saber so bad.
ultramagnus84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2011, 03:04 PM   #30
Lovable Noob
boxorak's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 5,049
Location: Boca Raton, Florida
Collection Count: At least 20 transformers
Okay, I think I now like this Optimus.
boxorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules

Tempting Collectibles for Transformers and Godzilla